Gayator OTT of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday at the vet, there was a woman with an African Gray Parrot. Damn thing was so smart that it would call the dog then, when the dog came running, it would start yelling at it. Frosty says he needs one for xmas.

[quote name='Chika']yesterday at the vet, there was a woman with an African Gray Parrot. Damn thing was so smart that it would call the dog then, when the dog came running, it would start yelling at it. Frosty says he needs one for xmas.[/QUOTE]
l_37fb74b4554a98c53327c14137cbc6f0.jpg

Having bird sat two summers in a row, I can tell you they can get a bit annoying. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

Having bird sat two summers in a row, I can tell you they can get a bit annoying. :lol:[/quote]

My sister would date you.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

Having bird sat two summers in a row, I can tell you they can get a bit annoying. :lol:[/quote]

wait, which one is the bird??;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My sister would date you.[/quote]

the fallacy in this statement lies in the assumption that subbie would date your sister. you forget, this is the pickiest man on teh intarwebz we're talking about.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My sister would date you.[/QUOTE] This does not make her special. ;)
[quote name='Chika']the fallacy in this statement lies in the assumption that subbie would date your sister. you forget, this is the pickiest man on teh intarwebz we're talking about.[/QUOTE] I wouldn't go that far. :lol:
[quote name='Sleepkyng']don't you ever wear a shirt, subbie? :lol:[/QUOTE] Of course.

I'm not at the moment, however. :oops: :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And I'm outta here!!![/quote]

Yes you are!

You're on your way to bantown for calling me a nigger.

:[

The OTT is so full of characters and animals.

a fox, a gothic walrus, a furry horse, darthbudge.

Two famous niggas too.

Tony Hawk and Matthew McConaughey

http://bash.org/?738918

Ok, so a friend of mine had an AWESOME idea at school
You know rohyphonol? (whatever the spelling is)
Is he gontna make a trebuchet
no
You know date rape drugs?
Sure
Right, rhyphonol is one of these. It knocks you asleep after an hour or two.
I should also mention, a side affect of rhyphonol is amnesia of events whilst under influence of the drug.
Now, a friend of mine had this idea:
1) Prepare ingredients
2) Take rhyphonol
3) Bake cake
4) Fall asleep
5) ??????
6) Wake up
7) CAKE?! CAKE! Where did this come from?!
SURPRISE CAKE!!!!!!

[quote name='Strell'] Is he gontna make a trebuchet[/QUOTE] Best part.
[quote name='crystalklear64']The overall goal of Portal is to complete all the tasks so that you can get delicious cake.[/QUOTE] Oh. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Damn, Portal was sick.[/QUOTE]
Thats what I be talking about yo. Now the question is, do I start warming up for the CAG practice of team fortress 2, or play HL2 ep2...

what about chicken with garlic-onion-herb pasta or rice casserole for dinner? opinions? i was thinking about this recipe, but substituting cream of chicken with herbs or cream of onion soup, since we're not mushroom fans.

[quote name='TFN']The OTT is so full of characters and animals.

Two famous niggas too.

Tony Hawk and Matthew McConaughey[/quote]

What's a darthbudge?

[quote name='TFN']The OTT is so full of characters and animals.

Two famous niggas too. one death master nigger

Tony Hawk and Matthew McConaughey[/quote]

fix'd

[quote name='Strell']
Now, a friend of mine had this idea:
1) Prepare ingredients
2) Take rhyphonol
3) Bake cake
4) Fall asleep
5) ??????
6) Wake up
7) CAKE?! CAKE! Where did this come from?!
SURPRISE CAKE!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Michael Scott had a much better idea

1) Alarm goes off
2) Place bacon on George Foreman grill near bed
3) Go back to sleep
4) Awake moments later to fresh bacon

Why is this better than that dude's idea? Because the end result is bacon.

There's a 64 fluid ounce plastic jug if Mrs. Buttworth's maple syrup in the break room, and it hasn't moved for a few days.

Who wants to chug it for a dollar?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What's a darthbudge?[/quote]

that's twice! don't say his name outloud! he's like the candyman, once you say it 3 times in the OTT he appears!

[quote name='Rocko']And a wallaby, nigger.[/quote]

Uhh, I listed all of the males because they're the people who count.

Females are not on the same level as males, therefore should not be in the same list with males. ;):lol:

[quote name='TFN']Uhh, I listed all of the males because they're the people who count.

Females are not on the same level as males, therefore should not be in the same list with males. ;):lol:[/quote]

care to retract/edit that statement? if you know what's good for you, you'll make it speedy ;);)

In honor of a gay OTT.

[quote name='from harpers']
From a list of homosexual comic-book characters and their fates. The list was compiled by Perry Moore, the author of Hero, a young-adult novel about a gay teenage superhero, published by Hyperion.

AMAZON: crippled, made a supervillain terrorist, electrocuted

APOLLO: gang-raped

BATWOMAN: revealed as a closeted lesbian, kidnapped, tortured; stabbed herself through the stomach with a sword

BLARNEY COCK: disemboweled, whereupon a gerbil crawled out of his anus

BLOKE: killed on first mission

NED CAMPBELL: slashed into bits after his wife finds him having sex with a male lover

CAPTAIN METROPOLIS: decapitated

CAPTAIN POWER: disfigured by an explosion, driven to insanity, murder

CHAIN: dead

KAROLINA DEAN, HULKING, & WICCAN: tortured while straight teammates were not

DESTINY: dead

DESTROYER: in the closet

FRENCHIE DUCHAMP: alcoholic, double-amputee; beaten nearly to death with his prosthetic leg

ELECTRO: realized he was a homosexual after a lengthy stint in prison

EL EXTRANO, “THE STRANGE ONE”: attacked by an AIDS vampire

FAUNA: dead

FREEDOM RING: finger sliced off; impaled on twenty-eight spikes, including one through the groin and anus

GREEN ARROW II/CONNOR HAWKE: made retroactively heterosexual

HOODED JUSTICE: murdered by teammate

ICE: murdered, last seen in hell

JARVIS: shot through the head, dead

JERICHO: impaled on his father’s sword

JETMAN: blackmailed by a villain who threatens to out him

KARMA: raped as a child, kidnapped, disfigured; later reappears but is too fat to move on her own

WALTER KASKO: killed in a botched gang-slaying

MADAME FATAL: dead; his funeral, attended by drag queens, is mocked

MIDNIGHTER: heart ripped out

MONSIEUR MALLAH & THE BRAIN: sadistic gorilla and disembodied brain in a jar; searching for a body for the Brain so they can consummate their love [Ackbar Edit: Blown to bits while french kissing after The Brain steals Cliff Steel's robot body.]

MOONDRAGON: kidnapped, ear ripped off by a villain who makes her girlfriend deliver it to Moondragon’s father as a ransom note

NORTHSTAR: killed in three different realities, resurrected as a zombie assassin

OBSIDIAN: depowered, corrupted by his sexual strife, manipulated by dark forces, thwarted in an attempt to destroy the world, made a security guard for a team of heterosexual superheroes but not allowed to sit with them at the table

PHAT: dead

PIED PIPER: parents murdered by teammate

RAWHIDE KID: revealed he was only pretending to be gay

ROBIN: exposed as a villain; explained that his turn to the dark side was due to his unrequited love for Batman

SHATTERSTAR: rewritten as a heterosexual

SHOUT OUT: thumbs ripped off

SILHOUETTE: murdered, along with her lover, after being outed

SUNFIRE II: dead

ULTIMATE NORTHSTAR: shot at point-blank range, left to die

UNION JACK II: dead

WING: admitted crush to his mentor, who broke his arm and beat him; given a check for $750,000 and forced to leave his superhero group in dishonor
[/quote]

[quote name='Chika']that's twice! don't say his name outloud! he's like the candyman, once you say it 3 times in the OTT he appears![/quote]

darthbudge!
darthbudge!
darthbudge!

I like darthbudge! :D

[quote name='Chika']care to retract/edit that statement? if you know what's good for you, you'll make it speedy ;);)[/quote]

I stand by what I said.

Hmpf. :nottalking:

[quote name='TFN']Uhh, I listed all of the males because they're the people who count.

Females are not on the same level as males, therefore should not be in the same list with males. ;):lol:[/quote]

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back