Gayator OTT of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yeah, that does make me sound really boring.
Boring day 'sall. :cry:[/quote]
Are you buying The Orange Box now that you don't have to buy a Wii?

Shit is for lame nigguhs anyways.

[quote name='dallow']Hehe, I know exactly who they are Hex.

Just wondering if you had because you talked about Love Will TUA as if you had never heard it before.

Not my favorite song from them. It grew on me though.[/quote]
I knew that. :oops:

I hadn't until a couple of days ago when I had invigorated interest in Joy Division after reading about New Order's history.

I like the song, just except for the intonation of the vocals. I figure if New Order had done it the same way and Sumner had done the vocals the song would be exquisite. :]

Ruined in a Day
is one of my faves too.

NEW ORDER GET~

[quote name='TFN']Are you buying The Orange Box now that you don't have to buy a Wii?

Shit is for lame nigguhs anyways.[/quote]

Yeah, but I'ma wait for that Buy 2 Get 1 free deal at TRU.

So much shit to do today.

At least I got most of my freelance checks in the mail today.

One of the things that sucks is about freelancing is never really knowing when you are going to get paid.

I remember it took this one producer like 2 months and a threat to destroy all the footage I shot for him to pay me. That bastard.

Pick up Fifa 08
Get car insurance and tags and plates
Meeting with producer
Get new strings for guitar..try not to get sucked into buying other guitar shit.

Plus its cold as ice here in Michigan. Yesterday was like 80 today is 50. WTF!

[quote name='Chika']speaking of oates, i made me some maple cinnamon oat meal and some mulled cider :drool:[/quote]

oh, i'm in your kitchen, eating your oates.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I never know what bands you guys are talking about.[/quote]
learn2good music

I find it hard to accept that you might not know New Order, the greatest band to come out of England ever.

fuck the Beatles, fuck Floyd, fuck the Stones.

New Order bitchnits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order

Sumner used to be pretty cute. Then he turned 50. :cry:

[quote name='Sleepkyng']oh, i'm in your kitchen, eating your oates.[/quote]
Screw you guys, I'm the oathound here. I get 'em in my feedbag twice a day. :]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You make good shit. Imma move in with you.[/quote]

try runnin that one by frosty first.

:drool: Puzzle Quest on XBLA is a dream.

The online vs is.. heaven. You can actually still collect gold & experience points just from online battles :drools: ..1200 points WELL spent :applause:

I have yet to try that Yaris game. It was free, but meh we'll see. I'm gonna have to make 1 character with each class. Right now I'm working on Janet, the Level 10 Warrior :waves:

[quote name='Hex']I knew that. :oops:

I hadn't until a couple of days ago when I had invigorated interest in Joy Division after reading about New Order's history.

I like the song, just except for the intonation of the vocals. I figure if New Order had done it the same way and Sumner had done the vocals the song would be exquisite. :]

Ruined in a Day is one of my faves too.

NEW ORDER GET~[/quote]New Order recently started to play some Joy Division songs.

They've done Love Will Tear Us Apart a few times in the past.
It sounds quite nice with Sumners voice.

[quote name='Hex']learn2good music

I find it hard to accept that you might not know New Order, the greatest band to come out of England ever.

fuck the Beatles, fuck Floyd, fuck the Stones.

New Order bitchnits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order

Sumner used to be pretty cute. Then he turned 50. :cry:

Screw you guys, I'm the oathound here. I get 'em in my feedbag twice a day. :][/quote]

Well yeah, I know Blue Monday, but that's it. Techno music sucks.

[quote name='Chika'][quote name='Temporaryscars']You make good shit. Imma move in with you./quote]

try runnin that one by frosty first.[/quote]

it's the mom i'd be scared of :hot: :lol:

[quote name='Sleepkyng']fuck the beatles? fuck the stones?

I think ole farmer so-and-so has given you one too many thump n' pumps, if you know what i mean.[/quote]

Yes. fuck them. They're old and stale. The only people who rock(ed) to any of those old nits is our parents. :D

He never lubes up anymore. It makes me chaff. :(

[quote name='Sleepkyng']oh, i'm in your kitchen, eating your oates.[/quote]

kinky. i added a teaspoon of honey to the oats ;)

[quote name='Chika']try runnin that one by frosty first.[/quote]

It was his idea. He said I could have all the cider and oats I want as long as I sleep in the basement.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well yeah, I know Blue Monday, but that's it. Techno music sucks.[/quote]

Despite being the best selling single ever, Blue Monday is hardly their best song.

Also, to techno sucks: no u. :(

[quote name='dallow']New Order recently started to play some Joy Division songs.

They've done Love Will Tear Us Apart a few times in the past.
It sounds quite nice with Sumners voice.[/quote]

No wai~ I simply must find a recording. Horse

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It was his idea. He said I could have all the cider and oats I want as long as I sleep in the basement.[/quote]

he very well might's said that to you, especially since we don't have a basement.

[quote name='Hex']Screw you guys, I'm the oathound here. I get 'em in my feedbag twice a day. :][/quote]
you know i'd share them with you

[quote name='Chika']he very well might's said that to you, especially since we don't have a basement.[/quote]

I wondered why he handed me a shovel when he said that...

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=SnMYEJAuk54[/MEDIA]

I fuckin CAME

[quote name='Chika']you know i'd share them with you[/quote]

yay!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wondered why he handed me a shovel when he said that...[/quote]

prolly cuz we need a trench dug 25' long by 1' wide by 2' deep

[quote name='Chika']prolly cuz we need a trench dug 25' long by 1' wide by 2' deep[/quote]

Making a moat for the dog house?

Cruel.

[quote name='TFN']I saw 'em live w/ Low-Bee (Diplo was sick, was supposed to be a Hollertronix set but no go) last year in February... good performance.[/quote]

now that sounds like it would have been a sick show to go to

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']My ass hurts.[/quote]

You are in the gay OTT after all. Strell is known to scoff at the mere mention of Astroglide.

[quote name='TFN']Making a moat for the dog house?

Cruel.[/quote]

actually, no. we've had a couple of days of constant rain and the water coming off of the downspout in the front of the house is making a ditch from so much runoff, so we need to put in some drainage tube.

Did I hear mention that Puzzle Quest is up on xbla? I hope so. I've been soooooo looking forward to it. It's one of my favorite games and I cant wait to "fight" against my buddies. If it's up, how much is it?

[quote name='Hex']You are in the gay OTT after all. Strell is known to scoff at the mere mention of Astroglide.[/quote]

that just cuz he likes the chaffing. he's big on on that entire pain thing. i mean, he does keep lobsters in his pants. think about it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Weeee! I got about 3.5 hours until I have Orange Box in my hands. :bouncy:[/quote]

I'm still on the fence. Did you get it for PC or 360?

I wish that The The had better songs also.. This Is the Day is the only song of their's worth listening to, although it is a most lovley song. Matt Johnson's voice is so.. electric sounding, it somehow melds with the summer-ish, organic tone of the song.

[quote name='wubb']PQ is 12000 points on XBLA I think boo said? How much is that in american?[/quote]
12,000?!! Thats like $30 I think. That sucks. :cry:

And Temp, I'm gonna get OB for the 360. I need more nerd points.

Must be 1200 not 12000.

I think that would be about $15?

Pretty good deal, especially for anyone that's never played the DS or PSP version. I'd rather have the game on a portable, but cheaper price plus a much larger and nicer interface isn't bad at all.

Of course I sold my copy of PQ for the DS after I finished with it. Can't do that with an XBLA game.

[quote name='Maklershed']12,000?!! Thats like $30 I think. That sucks. :cry:

And Temp, I'm gonna get OB for the 360. I need more nerd points.[/quote]

Hmmm...I wonder if I can sell my PC version.

Guess i'll wait for an OB for 360 price drop.

"Dude, I've jacked it like three times since I've been here."

Also, Beatles are awesome. Using "only old people" listen to it excuse? C'mon naw. Kids will be saying that about you in a few years.

'Course, I imagine the conversation would be:

Kids> Our emo bands are hardcore. They all hang themselves.
Hex> My bands are hardcore. They hung themselves before it was cool to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back