GBA Max Payne $1.99, XBOX Timesplitters 2 $4.99, more deals at BestBuy.com

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='guardian_owl']so...does anyone know what time Best Buy updates their website, is it around 2 AM? I am hoping upon hope they put up more fatal frame 2's.[/quote]

can anyone answer this?[/quote]

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think there isn't any set time, I think they just update stuff randomly. I know for all the 4.99 best buy clearances games that people post the times differ pretty greatly.

[quote name='alongx']I bought Advance Wars 2 in the B&M (thus my thread earlier today) and picked up Sonic Advance 2 for a friend online since he couldn't seem to get his order to go through. I considered Sonic Battle, but figured it was probably pretty shitty, and I don't have time to play it.[/quote]
Sonic Battle is fun, sorta like Smash Bros. Its one of the first games I got when I got an SP. If they still have it in stock, I say go for it.

[quote name='dafoomie']Sword of Mana, Advance Wars 2, Sonic Battle, Yager, Haunted Mansion PS2, Batman PS2, Pac Man World GC are all still in stock.[/quote]
Sword of Mana still there? I searched for it but not getting any results. Maybe I'm doing something wrong..Could someone give me a link maybe?

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='dafoomie']Sword of Mana, Advance Wars 2, Sonic Battle, Yager, Haunted Mansion PS2, Batman PS2, Pac Man World GC are all still in stock.[/quote]
Sword of Mana still there? I searched for it but not getting any results. Maybe I'm doing something wrong..Could someone give me a link maybe?[/quote]

Last time I checked, I believe it was OOS. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Yes, it's OOS -->

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...13582&productCategoryId=cat02392&type=product

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='dafoomie']Sword of Mana, Advance Wars 2, Sonic Battle, Yager, Haunted Mansion PS2, Batman PS2, Pac Man World GC are all still in stock.[/quote]
Sword of Mana still there? I searched for it but not getting any results. Maybe I'm doing something wrong..Could someone give me a link maybe?[/quote]

Their search function blows. I saw Yakuza for GC when I was browsing then went back and used their search function and only got the ps2 version. Tried searching "yakuza" and "wreckless". Finally I just went to the GC section started browsing again and sure enough there it was, still in stock.

[quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='dafoomie']Sword of Mana, Advance Wars 2, Sonic Battle, Yager, Haunted Mansion PS2, Batman PS2, Pac Man World GC are all still in stock.[/quote]

Last time I checked, I believe it was OOS. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Yes, it's OOS -->

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...13582&productCategoryId=cat02392&type=product[/quote]
It was in stock at the time of posting.

Sword of Mana, Advance Wars 2, and Haunted Mansion are Back as of 3:30 am (god, I shouldn't be up this early!)

i got 13 games total 10 for myself 3 for gifts (3 yu gi oh ps1 games for gift the rest are for ME wooo ) ... here comes the back orders

Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu-PlayStation 2
Madden NFL 2004-Nintendo GameCube
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb-PlayStation 2
Resident Evil: Dead Aim-PlayStation 2
The Haunted Mansion-PlayStation 2
Hot Wheels: World Race-PlayStation 2
NASCAR Dirt to Daytona-PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Agassi Tennis Generation-PlayStation 2
Summer Heat Beach Volleyball-PlayStation 2
Pac-Man World 2-Nintendo GameCube
and 3 PS Yu gi oh forbidden memories

Like i said here comes the backorders so far

1 YU GI OH GAME

rest of them are in order of being filled so can still be put on backorder... so far 9 for 13 games could be shipping.... I think when i do get my packages im going to call Bestbuy and complain about how it didnt cost them 26 bucks to ship my stuff to see if they can in the future lower freaking shipping prices

[quote name='pimpinc333']I wonder if they will have the same prices B&M. Anyone think they will???[/quote]

I think they probably will, but the trick is finding a BB that actually has any of those games in stock.

[quote name='wubb'][quote name='pimpinc333']I wonder if they will have the same prices B&M. Anyone think they will???[/quote]

I think they probably will, but the trick is finding a BB that actually has any of those games in stock.[/quote]

Recently, I found that the in store pickup at BB.com to be more reliable than in the pasts. I bought the only copy of Front Mission 4 at my BB last month using in store pickup. So check the store availability on a OOS item and see if it's in any of your local BB.

BTW, Advance Wars 2 and Sonic Battle still in stock.

[quote name='slidecage']i got 13 games total 10 for myself 3 for gifts (3 yu gi oh ps1 games for gift the rest are for ME wooo ) ... here comes the back orders

Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu-PlayStation 2
Madden NFL 2004-Nintendo GameCube
Resident Evil: Dead Aim-PlayStation 2
The Haunted Mansion-PlayStation 2
NASCAR Dirt to Daytona-PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Agassi Tennis Generation-PlayStation 2
Pac-Man World 2-Nintendo GameCube
and 3 PS Yu gi oh forbidden memories

Like i said here comes the backorders so far

1 YU GI OH GAME

rest of them are in order of being filled so can still be put on backorder... so far 9 for 13 games could be shipping.... I think when i do get my packages im going to call Bestbuy and complain about how it didnt cost them 26 bucks to ship my stuff to see if they can in the future lower freaking shipping prices[/quote]

Are you really getting a "STEAL", if 85% - 90% of those games sucks ass?

I just picked up two Sonic Battles - one for me, one as a gift for my nephew.

I'm surprised this clearance sale didn't generate as much excitement as past sales - is it because it was picked over by FW and SD members first?

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz']I just picked up two Sonic Battles - one for me, one as a gift for my nephew.

I'm surprised this clearance sale didn't generate as much excitement as past sales - is it because it was picked over by FW and SD members first?

Jeremy[/quote]

Same games I think, and shipping charges are crazy

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='ananag112']Was the Fatal Frame II the PS2 or Xbox one?[/quote]

PS 2, the XBox version was just released.[/quote]

Ok thanks. I sorta knew it was the PS2 version, but I just wanted to be sure.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']ain't shit left

i wanted some xbox timesplitters.[/quote]

last time I checked, TS 2 for XB was $10 at CC. you'll pay ~$2 shipping from BB, so it's only a difference of $3 or so. might be worth it if you want the game, it's definitely worth $10.

fuck! I can't believe I didn't notice this sale yesterday when it started or else I would have definitely picked up a bunch of those GBA games.

:censored: :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

:twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns:

1 game shipped for me so far :)

Now I know why Best Buy charges so much for shipping, it seems like they might ship every game seperatly!

[quote name='YoshiFan1']1 game shipped for me so far :)

Now I know why Best Buy charges so much for shipping, it seems like they might ship every game seperatly![/quote]

yeah, the way they itemized the cart and charges, I'm expecting to get 6 individual packages... :roll:

[quote name='YoshiFan1']1 game shipped for me so far :)

Now I know why Best Buy charges so much for shipping, it seems like they might ship every game seperatly![/quote]

That's because they are ripping you off. I doubt they'll ship every game seperately.

My Sword of Mana, Advance Wars 2, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Battle have shipped already. My NCAA Football 2004 still in process.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']Is anyone else tempted to go to Circuit City and just start price-checking random games once a week yet? :p[/quote]

it is only a matter of time until someone does...

They ship games in one package thats how i got my 3 games. total of 15 all in my package but diff shipping charges

The fact that they have not completely disappeared from the website indicates there is a strong possibility random games will be re-stocked on different days, just stay up late and hit refresh and maybe you'll get lucky. I know I am staying up in the hopes of getting a Fatal Frame 2.

bread's done
Back