GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

I would like in on this, I usually never try for these types of things as I can't ever remember winning. But hey GBAstar is awesome for doing this so what would it hurt to throw my hat in...

3 Hours left...

and remember once I close the giveaway for this month I am going back to do one final update; so if you posted in the last 24-48 hours and don't see your name in post #3 please wait and check back tomorrow. I will most likely do the drawing Monday evening or Tuesday during the day.

If you posted prior to the last 24-48 hours and don't see your name post again or send me a message with your post # and I'll manually add you.

And lastly once this period closes (in less then three hours) the April contest will open.

Stop...February 15th - March 31st contest is over! Finalized list of entrants can be found in post # 3(COMING SOON); the winners will be chosen either Monday or Tuesday and they will be notified shortly thereafter.

Start...April 1st - April 30th contest begins! Prizes will be posted in the OP at some point later this week!

Good Luck

SEE POST #3 to make sure I included you for the FEB/MAR drawing. This is assuming you posted while the period was active (Posts #819 - #1156), If you posted during that time frame and you do NOT see your name in the spoiler for FEB/MAR in post # 3 please send me a PM with your screen name and the post # so I can add you before I draw names.

CHECK THE LIST BEFORE SENDING ME A PM.

Drawing will be sometime tonight (Monday) or tomorrow (Tuesday). We have 301 entrants so good luck to everyone!

Anyone who posts after posts #1156 will be entered into the April drawing. You can enter as many different drawings as you'd like but at this time you only get one entry (regardless of how many times you posts----some of you are trying to be sneaky :) ) per period.

I will be posting prizes for April later this week.

bread's done
Back