Gears 3 Beta Code Giveaway

_Ph03n1x_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey folks,
Apparently I did something to get an extra code from MS so I'm going to go ahead and give it away to 1 lucky CAG. To enter, just post your fondest gaming memory. Later tonight (around 10-11pm pst) I'll randomly choose a person to win. No submissions after 10pm pst will be considered.
Good Luck!

Edit: Thanks to Admiral Moo, I have another code to giveaway! I will now randomly select 2 lucky CAG's to win a code.
Edit 2: The contest is now over. Eli G was kind enough to donate 3 more codes to this contest so there were a total of 5 winners: jdm_cHiGGa, mzbagel, sukru, housedaclown, brolly1234. PMs have been sent with the codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goldeneye 007 on Nintendo 64.

Played so many countless hours of multiplayer with my brother. Epic times!

Mine would have to be playing Super Mario RPG on the SNES for hours at a time. Miss those days..

20939_241648861858_679161858_3231712_315563_n.jpg

I am the one wearing red armor in this picture. I managed to live after arming the bomb in Grifball in the process getting an Overkill and Extermination.

Playing Earthbound after getting it for Christmas one year and really having no idea what it was. I think I put about 20 hours in it in a day and a half or so.

Sitting up late at night (no sleep half the time) with my roommate after we completed college and tearing up servers in Counterstike while drunk off our asses. Then showering and going to work before we came home to do it all over again. Now I can't stay up past 11pm without going comatose :I

[quote name='bullseye']someone can have my extra code. Pcrmc-fkxxj-gtr96-c2ypy-7f3pz. Good luck[/quote]

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Back in the day I played Zelda the Ocarina of Time in my bro's room until my mom took my n64 away. Best time playing ever, but that day I never did beat the water temple :'(

I remember getting my N64 for Christmas and playing Mario 64 and being blown away.
The "ah-ha" moment for me was trying to lean in my chair to see what was around the corner on the game. Such an awesome moment I remember to this day.

It looks like MS gave me an extra code as well. So, here it is if anyone wants it. The only thing I ask is if you use it, please post below to save someone else the grief of trying it as well.

TGKGR-6224V-F4XJJ-YF3WR-VDQRZ

Enjoy! (PS, I'm Canadian, so I don't know if it'll work on the US marketplace. Good luck.)

[quote name='snuter']It looks like MS gave me an extra code as well. So, here it is if anyone wants it. The only thing I ask is if you use it, please post below to save someone else the grief of trying it as well.

TGKGR-6224V-F4XJJ-YF3WR-VDQRZ

Enjoy! (PS, I'm Canadian, so I don't know if it'll work on the US marketplace. Good luck.)[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks for the code!

bread's done
Back