Gears of War 2 Blue

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Was browsing cheap 360 games on amazon, and I found a Gears of War 2 Blue for $19.99. Can somebody tell me what this is. It said it was to be released on july 28.

[quote name='pete5883']Gears of War 2 Blue has some of the Locust, and GoW2 Red has the rest. You have to trade for them.[/QUOTE]

Winnnn

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Seriously, what is this? Is it a cheap re-release of GoW 2 or what?[/QUOTE]

It's what Pete said.

BTW I have a Domasaur and I'm looking to trade for a Brumak. Have link cable.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']It makes no sense. Trade what for them. And what are they anyways?[/QUOTE]

:roll:

He was making a Pokemon joke.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Does anyone have a straight-up detailed answer?[/QUOTE]I don't think anybody does, which is why you've only gotten jokes. I think it's the Dark Corners map pack thing, but the retail version was cancelled, so it shouldn't be there anymore, and I don't know why it's titled Blue.

Im not enough of a fanboy to get this.
smile.gif

[quote name='pete5883']Gears of War 2 Blue has some of the Locust, and GoW2 Red has the rest. You have to trade for them.[/QUOTE]

Heh so classic.

No one has a real answer because it's not a real product. I think you can put up an Amazon product page for just about anything, if you say you are selling it.

Most likely this was the now-canceled retail release of the All Fronts Collection, which will be 1600 MS points ($20) and is supposed to come out that day. Epic had some bs reason why they canceled the retail version, but most likely it's because they didn't want their retail dlc disc shared and traded like what happens with Bethesda's stuff (Oblivion and Fallout 3.)

Of course if you were on CAG at like 2 in the morning the other night, you would have gotten it for only 800 points.

Why don't you just try to buy it and see what you get?

I hope they come out with GoW Yellow sometime soon. I could start with a little ticker, he's my favorite.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Its amazon that's selling it though.[/QUOTE]
Right now it says "Currently unavailable," and I'm sure when it was available, it was from a third party.

bread's done
Back