Gears of War 3 Code Hunt

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']Should all be done and working please tell me if they are.[/QUOTE]

Anya's missing from the OP, otherwise great job and thanks for the work.

I guess I'm never going to get the gnasher certificate email.
I'm signed up for email communication, but still nothing.

I guess I'm still missing how you get the emails. I've logged in using my FB and I'm following/liked Gears of War 3 on FB, but I haven't received any email to ANY of my email accounts, FB email, XBL email, etc.

spacer.gif
4U7RNP3GAJYF
3D poster

To the OP Carmine's Tattoo Pattern is 8DWBA9ZTEJ7V you have the Submarine Vehicle Certificate code in it's place and you need to add Anya Stroud Papercraft ATX3GVND86JC to the OP but good job with all the codes :)

[quote name='Gram']I guess I'm never going to get the gnasher certificate email.
I'm signed up for email communication, but still nothing.[/QUOTE]

PM'd you.
---------------------------------------------------

This is a neat idea, hoping for an in-game item when all is said and done though. Thanks OP and all who contributed codes!

[quote name='Gram']I guess I'm never going to get the gnasher certificate email.
I'm signed up for email communication, but still nothing.[/QUOTE]

same here

This is so weird, I am already signed up for communications (I get the Live stats emails and all every month as well), participated in the beta, and yet have not received the Gnashed code.

More stuff people have found:

Event Application

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, not at all. Good job.

Although you might wanna change "cert" to "certificate". There's a lot of people here that don't speak English as their first language and it may be confusing for them

I wish I knew what half of this shit meant and what you get for doing these things.

There's some Wall of Brotherhood, then these codes to redeem, then some website with some videos that unlock after certain dates.

People keep talking about possibly getting extra stuff for doing it all but I don't know wtf I'm supposed to do.

Meanwhile if you played all the other games prior and got achievements, you get gold guns that everyone else can get anyway................

Just so everybody knows I do have school from 8:05 A.M to 3:00 P.M. and I don't usually get on the computer till 5:00 (all of this is Central Standard time btw )

Updating OP

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=814531 Here is a post on epic forums seems to be a bit of codes there[/QUOTE]This thread has gone from 15 to 37 codes overnight. They've found that codes from other regions work...so you're not unlocking anything new (well, 1 thing new), but you can uncover the whole picture.

I'm sticking w/ the 15 known US codes for now. Everyone else can do whatever they want. ;)

[quote name='eugaet']This thread has gone from 15 to 37 codes overnight. They've found that codes from other regions work...so you're not unlocking anything new (well, 1 thing new), but you can uncover the whole picture.

I'm sticking w/ the 15 known US codes for now. Everyone else can do whatever they want. ;)[/QUOTE]

I think I'll stick with the US codes.

[quote name='Tailswisher']I think I'll stick with the US codes.[/QUOTE]Looks like they closed the loophole. I tried to redeem a code that showed up on Twitter, didn't know it was for a different region. A popup told me it was a code for something I've already received and may be from a different region.

Methinks we're getting left behind. I now count 23 codes on my account. Here is my list, ordered by how the shell casings are displayed on http://www.xboxcogcodes.com.

1. A68GCEQZMFBK — Cole Train 3D Poster
2. GTA7EHJQK2Z6 — Locust Drone 3D Poster
3. Y6MJCGZA8N7V — COG Locker Wallpaper
4. Q94RGYWVXE8T — Gears 3 Messenger Icons
5. 2UTHRY4M3CPG — Submarine Vehicle Certificate
6. 8DWBA9ZTEJ7V — Carmine’s Tattoo Pattern
7. EZ3QHYFK4D8V — Silverback Schematic Poster
8. QYXCKFB9E4J2 — Hanover Cougars Iron-On
9. 64QZRJ8HKXVU — Hammer of Dawn Weapon Certificate
10. F9JZ47PNRBHU — Lancer Schematic Poster
11. TR3FQ7WHUJ8Y — Berserker Target Poster
12. Xbox Newsletter Exclusive Code — Gnasher Weapon Certificate
13. ATX3GVND86JC — Anya Stroud Papercraft
14. DQXB348MVCPF — Locust Drone Papercraft
15. 798VJTUNKFAD — Marcus’ Tattoo Pattern
16. WCHD29EUKMQ6 — 2nd Submarine Vehicle Certificate
17. 2M3EUNFA9BXG — 3rd Submarine Vehicle Certificate
18. KUVAJPD633TE — 2nd COG Locker Wallpaper
19. 8FPCQG2Z4XNY — 3rd COG Locker Wallpaper
20. W98G9AZJDHXE — 4th COG Locker Wallpaper
21. Z7JQVND2E3GH — 2nd Locust Drone 3D Poster
22. R8YDX2G4TKPN — OG Slick Poster Graffiti 1
23. JX64HCZKDY9A — OG Slick Wallpaper Graffiti
24. PJNQC4H63EFG — Dom's Tattoo Pattern

EDIT: Added links. Nope, not going to do that again. :whistle2:D

Thanks for the update bomberbadj & goodbyetonight!
[quote name='goodbyetonight']PJNQC4H63EFG - Dom's tattoo pattern[/QUOTE]

It's kind of cool that they hid 22. R8YDX2G4TKPN on the car in the picture when the full picture is revealed.

[quote name='BlazeP']bomberbadj: The links you've posted for the 2nds/3rds are actually codes for other countries. Here's a site I found that lists them all very neatly.

http://gearsofwar.aspartanslife.net/xboxcogcodes.htm[/QUOTE]

My bad. I've been collecting these codes from everywhere. Haha. I'll take the others down if that's the case.

1. A68GCEQZMFBK — Cole Train 3D Poster
2. GTA7EHJQK2Z6 — Locust Drone 3D Poster
3. Y6MJCGZA8N7V — COG Locker Wallpaper
4. Q94RGYWVXE8T — Gears 3 Messenger Icons
5. 2UTHRY4M3CPG — Submarine Vehicle Certificate
6. 8DWBA9ZTEJ7V — Carmine’s Tattoo Pattern
7. EZ3QHYFK4D8V — Silverback Schematic Poster
8. QYXCKFB9E4J2 — Hanover Cougars Iron-On
9. 64QZRJ8HKXVU — Hammer of Dawn Weapon Certificate
10. F9JZ47PNRBHU — Lancer Schematic Poster
11. TR3FQ7WHUJ8Y — Berserker Target Poster
12. Xbox Newsletter Exclusive Code — Gnasher Weapon Certificate
13. ATX3GVND86JC — Anya Stroud Papercraft
14. DQXB348MVCPF — Locust Drone Papercraft
15. 798VJTUNKFAD — Marcus’ Tattoo Pattern
16. R8YDX2G4TKPN — OG Slick Poster Graffiti 1
17. JX64HCZKDY9A — OG Slick Wallpaper Graffiti 1
18. PJNQC4H63EFG — Dom's Tattoo Pattern
19. YGMRKEC289ZF — Gears 3 Folder Icon Set

I just noticed this now - remember the code that's suppose to be on that burnt-out car in page where you enter codes? It's not there on my account. It's on the background in my wife's account, though. Curioser and curioser...

[quote name='bomberbadj']I just noticed this now - remember the code that's suppose to be on that burnt-out car in page where you enter codes? It's not there on my account. It's on the background in my wife's account, though. Curioser and curioser...[/QUOTE]

Even though i had the car fully revealed there was no code for me either, but then I entered another code and it showed. Try entering another code or two.

[quote name='bomberbadj']I just noticed this now - remember the code that's suppose to be on that burnt-out car in page where you enter codes? It's not there on my account. It's on the background in my wife's account, though. Curioser and curioser...[/QUOTE]

I have a code on my car but it doesn't do anything...

bread's done
Back