Gears of War 3 Code Hunt

i have 24 codes now. is that right? I have 10 shells in one group and another 10 shells in another group. and 4 in one other group.

The code on the car seems a lot more like a partial 5x5 code from xbla. Maybe there will be a free in-game item from all of this...

[quote name='shadowtek']I have a code on my car but it doesn't do anything...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jhamlett']The code on the car seems a lot more like a partial 5x5 code from xbla. Maybe there will be a free in-game item from all of this...[/QUOTE]

i dont remember where but on a gears site.. i took a poll to decide where they would release the liquid green weapon skins, this contest was an option.. so thats a possibility as a reward.

[quote name='Chemosh013']And those codes put me at 30. I was expecting something cool to show up after that...[/QUOTE]

I'm at 84 and nothing cool for me, I'm guessing its not worth getting your hopes up about...

I noticed MajorNelson tweeted some of these COG codes. Since I don't participate in this promo, I'm not sure if any of these have already been posted...

4Z7UYFCWR8GD
8MUDVEX37KYG
6GWR4T9HBPAN

If not, enjoy. If so, ignore. :)

Just hopped on this thread, do the codes eventually allow you to unlock anything in-game, or just out-of-game schematics and stuff?

[quote name='drktrpr1']Just hopped on this thread, do the codes eventually allow you to unlock anything in-game, or just out-of-game schematics and stuff?[/QUOTE]

Just posters and stuff.

[quote name='Halo gamer']Oath of the Cog Devotional http://www.xboxcogcodes.com/?code=FW6YK2T6BJRM
[/QUOTE]

Anyone having trouble actually downloading this? The code works fine, but the actual pdf is coming up broken for me.

Edit: Nevermind, appears to only be broken when I try to open it through Firefox. Worked fine when I tried it through IE8.

[quote name='Seaworthyset']Is there any person who can add the items obtained with the codes to a download pack ? Website not working in holland/the netherlands[/QUOTE]

Prepare to be severely disappointed! I will send you a dropbox link via PM later.

Here is the link for anyone else that is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a C.O.G. Heavy Sniper Recoilless Rifle: "One Shot" schematic code. First person to PM me gets it.

EDIT: Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tokyostomp']so are these schematics in-game weapns?

i thought these were like wallpapers[/QUOTE]

Yes they are wallpapers or 'printable posters'. Wish they'd just have a universal code for these schematics, would make things a heckuva lot easier.

I'll be glad to take any one time use codes from someone that doesn't want them. Please PM me with the code, thanks! :D

bread's done
Back