Gears of War 4 Skins from live.gearsofwar.com

I've received the Pink Phantom Boomshot and Torque Bow from the final week of Escalation matches.  Weapon set is complete, plus an extra Markza that can't be scrapped.

Dealers Choice coming in the stream.

2i03rsn.png

Vote was pretty close, though I think the Longshot edged the Snub.  I voiced support for the Sawed off and Booshka in the chat.

Edit: Guess it was so close both Phantom Snub and Phantom Longshot will be available.

Last edited by a moderator:
luck_of_the_draw_1920x1080-69fa77535e82406683a33d2e8ec08a1a.jpg

We’re kicking off the first ever St. Patrick’s Day celebration in Gears of War history beginning this Friday, March 9th! Our celebration features a brand new Versus special event called ‘Luck of the Draw’ alongside a St. Patrick’s themed skin set – Lucky – to collect over 10 days.

LUCK OF THE DRAW
This is Arms Race with heaps of added MAYHEM.

This one round variant switches up the weapon order every single match (shared across both teams) rather than the fixed order of standard Arms Race.

To mix things up even MORE, you’ll need to master both the insta-kill hip fire machine of the Golden Gun and the full Heavy Weapons lineup in your race to the finish (which is also great for you Master At Arms achievement hunters!).

Every match promises a different hectic experience. We hope you have a blast with this one.

LUCKY WEAPON SKIN SET
See that sweet green weapon skin Marcus is holding in the image at the top of the page? That and 13 more just like it can be yours over the course of the next 10 days! Here’s how to complete your Lucky Weapon Skin set:

Thursday, March 8th
Want a taste of the event? Join us at 1pm PST today (Thursday, March 8th) in our Gears Weekly Live Stream to see this played out live for the first time! As an added bonus, we’ll be giving all viewers the chance to claim the Lucky Lancer Weapon skin a whole week early by joining us live on live.gearsofwar.com!

Friday March 9th – Thursday March 15th 
Head to GearsofWar.com beginning this Friday and sign up for the latest Versus Weapon Skin challenge! We’ll be tasking you to head into Luck of the Draw and complete 3 objectives to earn the first 3 in the set.

• Lucky Snub: Play 5 matches of Luck of the Draw
  • Lucky Hammerburst: Win 10 matches of Luck of the Draw
  • Lucky Longshot: Get 25 kills
Friday March 16th – Monday March 19th 
6 more weapon skins are up for grabs by playing to win next weekend – but this time we’ll be providing two ways to pick up the skins!

For Versus fans, you’ll be able to register on GearsofWar.com for a new set of weekend challenges in Luck of the Draw. These will have much lower objective requirements than the week-long challenge from the previous week. We'll reveal next week's objectives in our next What's Up.

Horde fans – you’ll be able to find any of the 6 weapon skins as 100% Boss Loot drops on Horde Frenzy Normal and Insane. With the Versus challenges on the table, you’ll also be able to head into Luck of the Draw and complete objectives to earn any you have yet to find by completing Horde Frenzy matches.

Free Login Pack: Saturday March 17th 
Simply log in on Saturday, March 17th (including the option of GearsofWar.com’s Card Companion) to claim a free pack containing the last 5 Lucky Weapon Skins in celebration of St Patrick's Day!

Don't want to steal Bloomy's thunder but the 5 pack of lucky skins is live
Just log in and the skins will be there. There are 2 purple and 3 blue I believe

Sign in to https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/cards/my-cards with your Microsoft account login.  IIRC, you need to grant it access to your gamertag into.  But that link will show you the cards you have as they appear in the customization menus in the game.  Animated skins are not animated, though you can probably find YouTube videos with in-game footage of players using them.

Sign in to https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/cards/my-cards with your Microsoft account login. IIRC, you need to grant it access to your gamertag into. But that link will show you the cards you have as they appear in the customization menus in the game. Animated skins are not animated, though you can probably find YouTube videos with in-game footage of players using them.
I decided to log in to the game last night and looked at all of them. Probably going to play it this weekend since I need to do something new instead of my usual three games

just a question, anyone has received the Lucky skins from this events??

Friday March 9th – Thursday March 15th 
Head to GearsofWar.com beginning this Friday and sign up for the latest Versus Weapon Skin challenge! We’ll be tasking you to head into Luck of the Draw and complete 3 objectives to earn the first 3 in the set.

• Lucky Snub: Play 5 matches of Luck of the Draw
  • Lucky Hammerburst: Win 10 matches of Luck of the Draw
  • Lucky Longshot: Get 25 kills
Friday March 16th – Monday March 19th 
6 more weapon skins are up for grabs by playing to win next weekend – but this time we’ll be providing two ways to pick up the skins!

For Versus fans, you’ll be able to register on GearsofWar.com for a new set of weekend challenges in Luck of the Draw. These will have much lower objective requirements than the week-long challenge from the previous week. We'll reveal next week's objectives in our next What's Up.

Horde fans – you’ll be able to find any of the 6 weapon skins as 100% Boss Loot drops on Horde Frenzy Normal and Insane. With the Versus challenges on the table, you’ll also be able to head into Luck of the Draw and complete objectives to earn any you have yet to find by completing Horde Frenzy matches.

Las Vegas Supporter skins in today's stream. 

Skins are for Markza, Enforcer and Longshot. 

Live.gearsofwar.com

This longshot is probably going to drop on the last game, which is 4am UK time, rip

Missed last nights stream, is that District Retro Lancer going to be available at a later date similar to how they did the lucky lancer?

bread's done
Back