Gears of War 4 Skins from live.gearsofwar.com

Quests about to start.  District Snub for watching 30 minutes.  Answer 3 questions for Classic Delta Pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
District Boomshot is available has been available for 29 minutes.  Need to watch for 30 to earn it.  First trivia question is up.

Not a bad pull from the mega pack.  Savage Locust Grenadier (Legendary), Savage Locust Boltok, Boom, Embar, Enforcer, Longshot, Torque and emblem, Color Blast Kait (Epic), plus dupes of an Epic Shepherd and Sugar weapon for scrap.

Also, a challenge will go live tomorrow to unlock Aaron Griffin.  Need 750 kills between Horde and Public Vs before the 30th.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-apr19-2018

Developer stream about to start.  Should be another District skin tonight and maybe something else.  Quests aren't showing yet.

Were you guys able to claim it? I keep getting an error.

Update - There's a message saying they are fixing the error.

Update from the Gears

"Due to an issue with the automatic entitling process, we will be manually entitling the skin to everyone currently logged-in in the next couple days."

Looks like a new weapon skin set in the stream tonight - Syndrome Dropshot.

https://twitter.com/EsportsGears/status/994293222032605184

You should get it at some point.  The quests were messed up tonight.  For me, the timer kept jumping back and forth between 0 and an accurate time.  It did hit 30 minutes for me and let me submit, so the skin is in my inventory.  They said in the stream and the chat that because of the timer issues, they're going to give everyone that was there the Embar.

Plenty of trouble with the Enforcer trivia quests, too.  I answered question 1 right, got the submit button and entered.  Answered question 2 correctly, it showed as correct but I never got a submit button.  I saw people saying they couldn't submit for the 3rd question, which confused me, then the official account said trivia was done.  From the chat, a lot of people had the trivia glitch on them.  They didn't say anything about giving that one to everyone, though.  We'll see.

District embar quest is also live - watch for 30 minutes..... and gears of war stream is offline XD

d926203984261a275a2000fb02393063o.png

District Enforcer just appeared for me in-game, so I guess they are granting those as well because of the glitched quest last night.  Already had the Embar because I was able to complete that quest.

District Enforcer just appeared for me in-game, so I guess they are granting those as well because of the glitched quest last night. Already had the Embar because I was able to complete that quest.
Its so Weird, im just answered the fist question correctly and the second wrong, and even that i have the enforcer in my inventory

exellent

Quest is live.  Need to retweet one Tweet.  Can just click the retweet and close the window without actually tweeting.

Community stream tonight at 6pm Eastern.  I guess it was bumped from the regular Thursday night because of last night's Inside Xbox stream.

eSports stream tonight at 6pm Eastern.

Also, in case anyone is interested, every other Wednesday there are competitive streams for Forza Motorsport 7 that include similar challenges (poll, retweet, watch X minutes) as the Gears streams for cars and driver suits.  Today's streams are at 3pm (EMEA) and 9pm (NA) Eastern.  This is the third or fourth time they've done these streams.  For the prior ones, the same challenges / rewards were available for both streams of the day.  The rewards are granted with in-game gift messages.

https://watch.forzarc.com/

I was watching for more than an hour and switched to Forza at 6 and it was available for less than 30 mins? Really sucks.
I think it was around 15-20. At the time it went live, the last map of the match was around 5-5. eUnited won the last 2 rounds, they had a short recap and ended the stream. The quest might've been available a short time after that, but not long. Not the shortest time they've had a skin available, but they can do a better job with the skin availability.

Reward
District Hammer Burst

Watch The Broadcast For 30 Minutes.
0 / 30minutes

bread's done
Back