Today's Skins are:

NOLA Boltok

NOLA Torque Bow
NOLA Overkill
Syndrome Snub
Syndrome Lancer
Syndrome Gnasher

Last edited by a moderator:
People are having trouble logging in to the live.gearsofwar.com site to do the quests.  A mod just mentioned in the chat that if the login problem isn't resolved when the Markza is available, they'll repeat it next week.

People are having trouble logging in to the live.gearsofwar.com site to do the quests. A mod just mentioned in the chat that if the login problem isn't resolved when the Markza is available, they'll repeat it next week.
I hope to do the same with the boomshot, i missed this one :???:

Community stream at 6pm Eastern tonight for another Corp weapon skin.

Summer of Gears runs this month.  Login on Saturday for Studios Lancer and Sunday for Studios Snub.  Don't know if it will work with the web card companion.  Double XP all month, with a weekly rotating Ranked playlist getting 4x XP.  Golden Gun challenge runs tomorrow through the 13th with Heartbeat and Flaming Boltok.  Midnight Omens in Horde extended through the 13th as well.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-aug2-2018

Episode 14 of @WatchMixer's Gears Pro Circuit All Access is out tomorrow at 5PM PT/8PM ET

Tune in on to claim the Syndrome Markza AND Torque Bow

There is a stream sometime tonight.  The live site is counting down to 8pm Eastern, which was also announced on Twitter, while they posted on the forums that the stream begins at 6pm Eastern.  I asked for clarification.

They finished the Syndromes last week, wonder if they'll start a new set tonight or give some second chances.

bread's done
Back