General OTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Such an ugly week...Time to rebound![/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! We can finally slot Parker back in and bench McGahee. (Now watch McGahee have a monster week. :whee: )

[quote name='munch']Did you ever watch that video I put up yesterday, woohoo?[/QUOTE]

fuck.

I'll watch it now.

Edit: Pretty cool stuff. It's not really my thing but I liked it. And the video is pretty money, especially because I spotted Boots Riley from the Coup.

[quote name='zewone']Crap. That free 512MB memory card is only for Arcade consoles.[/QUOTE]

How can they tell?

I was just going to boot up my 360 without its HDD to get it.

I just listed a bunch of games on Amazon and they rape you with their commission. They take like 25% on games. Redonkulous.

[quote name='Liquid 2']How can they tell?

I was just going to boot up my 360 without its HDD to get it.[/QUOTE]

You have to enter your console ID and serial.

Anyone need a CoD:WaW beta key?

Happy "Let's Celebrate How Mak is Older than Dirt" day, everyone!

[quote name='munch']Have you already picked up the xbox? :cool:?[/QUOTE]

Got it on Sunday. :cool:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Shit monkey balls.

30 rock is a damn good show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is.

[quote name='munch']It's clear that you just have bad taste in music :cool:[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

[quote name='wubb']:wave:

Happy birthday![/quote]

Happy B-Day...Mak, as a B-Day gift, you dont have to send me any money for LO...Since I'm sending it out right now.

I'm done naming fish after the OTT...This past weekend, Chineese Goldfish Dallow finally succumbed to the Swim Bladder disease. Rest in Peace, mighty warrior.

[quote name='wubb']Oh yeah! We can finally slot Parker back in and bench McGahee. (Now watch McGahee have a monster week. :whee: )[/QUOTE]

One of my leagues I have benched McGahee every...single...week.

What a wasted draft pick.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']neither. get gears 2.[/QUOTE]

I am hoping to get GoW2 through a certain retail training site. If not, I might just split it with my friend.

[quote name='lordwow']One of my leagues I have benched McGahee every...single...week.

What a wasted draft pick.[/quote]

He's a China Doll...

[quote name='Number83']Do you think Gears 2 is going to be better than Fallout 3?[/QUOTE]

You think Fallout 3 would be a better purchase vs. Fable II?

How can you have 0 interest in Fallout 3? The only thing I haven't really cared for from the previews is the combat system.

[quote name='lordwow']How can you have 0 interest in Fallout 3? The only thing I haven't really cared for from the previews is the combat system.[/QUOTE]

Played Fallout, didn't like it. Subsequently, I had no interest in Fallout 2.
Now there's a third installment out. Why should I care about it? I'm not interested in the story. The gameplay doesn't look like fun to me.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Damn, you like to kiss everyone's ass. You were just saying how you welcomed them before.
[/quote]

I didn't welcome them, I welcomed DarthPuma. Huge difference.

I don't mind if they come over here and post occasionally, but if the GGT gets shut down they are all gonna come in here and bitch and moan and complain all the time.

EDIT: Did ya like Oblivion Frosty?

[quote name='darthbudge']EDIT: Did ya like Oblivion Frosty?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Mostly.

Doesn't matter though -- I just have 0 interest in post nuclear war fallout world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back