Georgia Gorilla? What do you think? Pic added!!

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
I just saw on the internet that 3 weeks ago two hikers in Georgia found what they are calling Bigfoot, they have gone through with DNA Testing and them and some scientists are going to hold a press conference in California on Friday at noon. What do you CAG's think about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been sightings in North Georgia for years. I just thought it was shiners & leafers. The old timers in Ellijay used to talk about it all the time.

Here is a supposed pic
thawed-creature-in-freezer1.jpg

[quote name='jbroush99']For the record:
Keeping Bigfoot in a freezer: legal
Keeping your dead mother in a freezer: illegal[/quote]

FWIW: This is proximal to the Canton area of Georgia we are talking about. There is significant potential for the two to be the same.

Thanks for fixing the typo in the thread title. It was driving me nuts but I didn't want to be a spelling/grammer nazi.

I just saw on another site that someone found a holloween outfit that looked almost identical to the "Dead Bigfoot"

The pic does resemble that halloween costume. Those intestines seem on the small side for a homonid of that size. It appears that they tossed a "gut pile" from a deer carcass on top of it.

It does look pretty fake, but I guess we'll find out for sure on Friday. I'm leaning with it being fake, since hasn't shown up on any tv news outlets (at least to my knowledge).

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']It does look pretty fake, but I guess we'll find out for sure on Friday. I'm leaning with it being fake, since hasn't shown up on any tv news outlets (at least to my knowledge).[/quote]
The major news outlets have reported it all week. There is just not much to talk about until Friday.

^ the pic just went live tuesday night and Fox and CNN reported it yesterday. I first heard of it 2 weeksago. It seems like the more they drag it out the more reasons it looks like a fake.

[quote name='Rodimus']WOW, the most sought after urban legend ever. Lets kill it!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='CNN.COM']
Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, a pair of Bigfoot-hunting hobbyists from north Georgia, say they found the creature's body in a wooded area and spotted several similar creatures that were still alive.
[/quote]

Probably a hoax anyway, but in any case no one claims to have killed it. Just to have found the body and a den of living creatures.

Would anyone really be that shocked if it was real? There are so many living beings on the Earth. We don't know all of them.

[quote name='naes']Would anyone really be that shocked if it was real? There are so many living beings on the Earth. We don't know all of them.[/quote]
Well last year a new monkey was discovered that broke what scientist considered to be the minimum size rule for new and old world monkeys.

[quote name='naes']Would anyone really be that shocked if it was real? There are so many living beings on the Earth. We don't know all of them.[/quote]

I think it would certainly be surprising to find a being of that size who has the same walk as man just miles from "civilization" in Georgia that had escaped detection thus far.

We're not talking about a newly discovered tick or rare African bird.

The hair is completely different. Its a lot darker ( Or is that the lighting? I cant quite tell ) and it goes around his nose and over his forehead.

But I wouldnt take my word for it, because I'm stupid and gullible :(

It's prolly a fake ... but i still can't believe how stupid this news reporter is ... I hope she was laughed at later. Just listen to the video.

"What are they going to test the DNA with ... the alive big foot family they found" said it all sarcastic and all like they were idiots. Little did she probably know they test it to hope it doesn't match any other DNA found already.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26222822?GT1=43001

LOL!!! Just read an article stating that the alleged bigfoot DNA sample was just a mixture of human and opossum blood. Did these idiots seriously think that would work? :rofl:

"At this time action is being instigated against the perpetrators of this fraud," Kulls writes on Biscardi's Web site. "On behalf of myself I can say with certainty Matthew Whitton and Ricky Dyer [are] not the best Bigfoot trackers in the world!"
Say it ain't so!

BTW - CNN was doing their usual blah blah about whos goint to be the VP choice - only FOX NEWS had the brains to run lenghty coverage of this issue all morning!

[quote name='camoor']Say it ain't so!

BTW - CNN was doing their usual blah blah about whos goint to be the VP choice - only FOX NEWS had the brains to run lenghty coverage of this issue all morning![/QUOTE]

Oh, but of course - Fox knows the issues that really matter. :roll:

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']LOL!!! Just read an article stating that the alleged bigfoot DNA sample was just a mixture of human and opossum blood. Did these idiots seriously think that would work? :rofl:[/quote]

I suppose the "human blood" is actually a sample of their blood? :whistle2:# Though, considering their idiocy I suspect they might be a new crossbred oppossum/human species.

[quote name='chasemurata']I suppose the "human blood" is actually a sample of their blood? :whistle2:# Though, considering their idiocy I suspect they might be a new crossbred oppossum/human species.[/QUOTE]

In this case we can only hope they inherited some of the opossum's intellect, thus making them smarter than the earth worms they currently are.

bread's done
Back