Get 15$ Amazon/Other Store Giftcard for 10$ (Gyft Promotion)

The Walking Tall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Gyft is having a short promotion, so get em' while you can! If you register a new account on Gyft, you are sent a $5 Coupon that can be used for any Gift Card that is available on their site (Amazon is included), with a minimum value of $15.

Here’s how to earn it:
1. Sign up for a Gyft account.
2. Validate your email address to reveal the $5 Gyft Card code.
3. Choose the gift card you’d like to purchase (must be $15 or more).
4. Add the Gyft Card code to your order and click the validate button.
5. Complete your order by paying with credit card, PayPal or Buy with Google.
6. Enjoy your new gift card!

This can be done multiple times and can be gathered to get some XBL/PSN Cards for cheap.

​
* Credits to Fun Guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did this successfully, didn't think this was still alive. Signed up, got the $5 Gyft promo code, used it on a $15 Amazon GC to bring it to $10, paid with Google and got the $5 TRU GC promo redemption link in the confirmation email, added to my Google Wallet. Then used FDFAMILY on a $25 Amazon GC purchase to bring it to $20 and paid with PayPal. Worked great.

Nice, glad this is still active, in for some more. I've gotten so much eShop credit for half off with this.

This time around I'll be getting some Gamestop GCs to combine with the $5/off coupons. 

Dumb question: Is the only way to do this to use multiple email addresses? I did that and got 2 cards but some of you hosers seem to be loading up.

Did it twice. Tried a third time but I guess it tracks google checkout users since I tried for a third to get a $15 TRU giftcard for $10 with the $5 gyft card and the extra $5 for using google checkout and it wouldn't let me and even kicked me out of the account I made after the failure at checkout. Wanted a personal ID to let me continue with the account but I'm not doing that. Oh well, managed to do it twice so good enough.

Bought an Amazon card on my first email address, got the code within 2 minutes. 

Bought another Amazon card on my second email address, now I'm waiting 10+ minutes. 

Did they catch me?

Just got a email about a promo code for $5 of $25.   Use PROMO Code LASTMIN.    Does not work on Amazon cards but you can just use it on a Gyft card and turn it into a Amazon card.

This promotion is valid until 12:00pm PST (noon) on 12/25/14. Only one promo code can be redeemed per household. To receive the $5 discount on your gift card purchase of $25 or more, you must enter promo code LASTMIN at checkout.  Amazon gift card purchases do not apply for this promotion. Orders do not earn Gyft Points when promo codes are applied. Promo code is only valid for purchases made with credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Buy with Google, or Gyft Points.

So you can you can use it on Xbox directly, or Best Buy & Gamestop if you want PSN or physcial. Either way it's 20% off a $25 digital card. I'll probably buy the wife another $25 for her Xbox One.

yo Armstrong i got the $5 off $15 coupon and i just signed up a few minutes ago, did you vaildate you account?

question does anyone know if we can stack both the TRU (toysrus) coupon for using google wallet and the $5 off $15 coupon together, if so, how? i need detailed instructions mine a slow learner lol

Nice. Got $30 in Xbox money for $20 by making an account for both my GF and I. Thinking about doing the $5 off $25 too.

Strange I tried Google Wallet, Paypal, and directly using credit card on Firefox and it failed to go through all 3 times. Used Google Wallet through Chrome and went through immediately. I like Firefox as a browser, but this isn't the first time I've run into a quirk using it that was easily fixed by using Chrome. May be time to start using Chrome more frequently.

Strange I tried Google Wallet, Paypal, and directly using credit card on Firefox and it failed to go through all 3 times. Used Google Wallet through Chrome and went through immediately. I like Firefox as a browser, but this isn't the first time I've run into a quirk using it that was easily fixed by using Chrome. May be time to start using Chrome more frequently.
I left Firefox behind. Their security can be too much sometimes. What did it for me? Flash video would not LOAD AT ALL on Youtube of all places. Even with reinstalling Firefox and Flash/Shockwave, no dice. Chrome loaded YT in a second and played everything without issue.

So yeah seems they crack down on multiple accounts. Last time I tried it with another account and using google checkout and that account got banned but this time it was an account that I purchased with before and it was a normal purchase with paypal and still got banned. Tried to make a purchase using the lastmin code on my normal account with paypal and they deactivated my account. Maybe they monitor by ip address or something and people whose accounts have the same ip and who they think are doing unusual activity get banned for any account using that ip address.

Got 4 Best Buy $15 cards for $40.

Will trade in PS4 (~$280 Credit)

Trade in Phineas (~$7 Credit)

Will use 4 gift cards ($60)

And a Movers coupon...

And pick up the PS4 4 games 1 pick with Stereo Headset bundle

Will give Stereo Headset and game as gift or sell.

So I'll basically get a warranty and a bunch of extras out of this.  Neat!

edit: interesting.  It isn't letting my purchase $15 cards on second account.  I'll have to use family names and other payment methods.

And a Movers coupon...

So I'll basically get a warranty and a bunch of extras out of this. Neat!

edit: interesting. It isn't letting my purchase $15 cards on second account. I'll have to use family names and other payment methods.
Good work.

And a Movers coupon...

edit: interesting. It isn't letting my purchase $15 cards on second account. I'll have to use family names and other payment methods.
So yeah seems they crack down on multiple accounts. Last time I tried it with another account and using google checkout and that account got banned but this time it was an account that I purchased with before and it was a normal purchase with paypal and still got banned. Tried to make a purchase using the lastmin code on my normal account with paypal and they deactivated my account. Maybe they monitor by ip address or something and people whose accounts have the same ip and who they think are doing unusual activity get banned for any account using that ip address.

And a Movers coupon...

I like sarcastic quotes. It worked fine when I went airplane mode to renew ip, changed names and accounts.

Are you guys sure it's by ip?  I did 3 sets at work 2 weeks ago using 3 different cards.  I tried last week at home, but nothing.  Used all 3 cards again separate accounts.  Is it possible it's also by credit card?

Are you guys sure it's by ip? I did 3 sets at work 2 weeks ago using 3 different cards. I tried last week at home, but nothing. Used all 3 cards again separate accounts. Is it possible it's also by credit card?
Its by credit card and paypal account, you get a message with the credit card you are trying to use is related to a banned user.

Its by credit card and paypal account, you get a message with the credit card you are trying to use is related to a banned user.
the messages I got didn't mention anything about banned anything, just that something was wrong. The first time I tried last week, order went through and was pending (only to be canceled later). The other 2 times I got the "error" message right away once card processed.

I used a different card (that belonged to me though) with google checkout and also paypal (balance) and it banned me. Not sure if it's by ip or some other condition like the payment being from the same person or household used with a previous purchase/account. All the payment options I chose were under my name, maybe had I used someone else's card it wouldn't have banned. Also by banned I don't mean it actually says I'm banned, it just says there was a problem with the transaction and then it says the account is unauthorized and it wants you to verify by sending them a pic of your ID (either passport or drivers license). Basically a ban IMO unless you wanna go through that hassle to have your account authorized again.

I love this deal so much, but damn if it isn't spotty.

Tried transferring money to a Google Wallet in a random email I made, only to find that when trying to pay using Wallet balance it just loads forever. For kicks, I tried using my card as a payment source, and it worked instantly. Tried the balance again, infinite load. Made another fake account and tried the same card on another google wallet yet again, and it somehow worked.

Good news: I got yet another $40 in TRU credit for $20.
Bad news: I now have $10 trapped in a fake google wallet account. Whoops.

Been mulling over this deal, not knowing what to use it on. Finally landed on GameStop. Got $15 GS credit + $5 TRU credit for $10. Then used the %20 GS birthday coupon + $5 off GS kongregate coupon to get Star Fox 3DS used for $14 total out of pocket. It came with the original case, artwork, and unused club Nintendo pin. Locked in the $22 amazon trade in value as well which will probably hold for awhile until I am done with the game.

Meh. I got banned ! Only did it twice, 2 different e-mails and one paypal. It won't let me do it with another paypal or other e-mail accounts.. must be IP based then.

1. Create an account here and get a $5 off code good on anything over $15

2. Add a $15 GC(includes $15 Xbox Live card) in your cart and checkout with the promo code provided. 

3. Enjoy the $5 discount.

One per email. I got $45 worth of Amazon GC for $30 with the help of my wife and brother.

Initiate $5 off code last about 24 hours.

*damn I am late lol

bread's done
Back