GET $425 bucks or a PS3 for Free...lol CONGA LINE.

Ryu, is it your plan to keep referral links up until everyone gets at least 8/10 confirmed? Just trying to keep up with all the different rules we have on all the congas. Lol.

Ryu, is it your plan to keep referral links up until everyone gets at least 8/10 confirmed? Just trying to keep up with all the different rules we have on all the congas. Lol.
yeah, that is my plan. This way even if they only get 8 referrals, they can get at least claim the $375.

This is the first one I did with Firefox and ABP installed, so of course no instant credit.  Am I going to have to do the "Wait 7 days and report it" thing?

RyuTheBurninator help out a fellow CAG on my gift card conga....i still need 1 more credited referral...the other guy under me has signed up and hasnt credited...its been days now...once i get 1 more credited referral i'll be able to post pics and update everyone of whats happening....might even get more ppl to join with that kind of proof

I haven't been credited for the vitamin offer yet either, but I did finally receive a message in my inbox, so I went ahead and e-mailed you (Ryu) with the screenshot.

Signed up using S.Tomato's referral link! I did the GoDaddy offer, but didn't receive instant credit. Took a picture of my confirmation email they sent me though. Looks like everything is good to go!

I stubbled across this little scheme in the youtube comments of some video. I Just completed the Gamefly offer and sent the email. I used the chevy6 referral link.

Question, I have a few proxy programs that could be theoretically used to make dummy accounts. How good is yourfreexboxone at detecting these?

Last edited by a moderator:
I stubbled across this little scheme in the youtube comments of some video. I Just completed the Gamefly offer and sent the email. I used the chevy6 referral link.

Question, I have a few proxy programs that could be theoretically used to make dummy accounts. How good is yourfreexboxone at detecting these?
Don't do it...they will know and will ban your account

also are you sure you used my link? doesn't show on mine

So... which of these offers is the best to use? I shouldn't have to say it, but I'm not really into the credit deal. Seems shady. Gamefly is a no-go. I will forget the 28 day deal no matter WHAT I do.

Here's what I'm asking... any offers anyone has done that are instant (or fast), cost VERY little (or no) money, and do not have to do with credit?

I'm trying to get in on this, so I can help everyone else. I'm dirt cheap, and don't have the money to waste, anyway. I'm hoping this Conga will pick up speed. I just need the right offer...

Don't do it...they will know and will ban your account

also are you sure you used my link? doesn't show on mine
It could be the S.Tomato's then. i tried both and they weren't working so I just kept switching back and forth until one did. I could have sworn it was your's though.

So... which of these offers is the best to use? I shouldn't have to say it, but I'm not really into the credit deal. Seems shady. Gamefly is a no-go. I will forget the 28 day deal no matter WHAT I do.

Here's what I'm asking... any offers anyone has done that are instant (or fast), cost VERY little (or no) money, and do not have to do with credit?

I'm trying to get in on this, so I can help everyone else. I'm dirt cheap, and don't have the money to waste, anyway. I'm hoping this Conga will pick up speed. I just need the right offer...

the vitamins.

Curious as to what happens next? I sent the confirmation e-mail for the Gamefly offer, is there anything else I should be doing?

Nope, Ryu'll add your name to the list.

Question: Is tomato's image updating correctly? I feel like he's had more than zero signups.
I technically have three people signed up under me, but it's not showing that anyone has credit. Raikuden and Czikkan are definitely under me. I'm not sure who's e-mail beings with "tw", but it could be Touchdown Roy.

I did complete the GoDaddy offer, but I'm afraid something went wrong on the yourps34free side of things, because as far as I know, I was suppose to receive instant credit for it.

If it comes down to it, I might have to do another offer.

I technically have three people signed up under me, but it's not showing that anyone has credit. Raikuden and Czikkan are definitely under me. I'm not sure who's e-mail beings with "tw", but it could be Touchdown Roy.
My email starts with "cr". All I know is, I used one of the 2 links in the OP and completed the offer and got credit for it.

HgaII1K.jpg

LOL You may very well be correct, sir! Thank You. I probably clicked the link in the 1st line of the OP and forgot. Is there any way you can be in two Conga Lines becuase I'd like to get in on this one, too?

LOL You may very well be correct, sir! Thank You. I probably clicked the link in the 1st line of the OP and forgot. Is there any way you can be in two Conga Lines becuase I'd like to get in on this one, too?
Yes! You can sign up with the same email. Just make sure you do a different offer.

Alright... I was a lil' nervous, but I finally completed my offer on Gamefly under S. Tomato.

Hardest part was picking which game to get from Gamefly. Hahaha.

Hey! S. Tomato has one referral, now. Was that me, already?...
This is gonna' take a while, isn't it? HAHAHA!

Oh. How exactly do I put the link to this Conga line in my sig?... trying to figure it out...

Hey! S. Tomato has one referral, now. Was that me, already?...
This is gonna' take a while, isn't it? HAHAHA!

Oh. How exactly do I put the link to this Conga line in my sig?... trying to figure it out...
In order to put it in your signature, you have to edit your profile. At the top, go yo your profile, then Edit My Profile, then Signature on the left.

cresentk thats the email signed up under my lnk

TouchdownRoy is that you ? are you going to do a offer ?

I'm going to end up doing the Credit Report this Friday or Saturday. Guaranteed!

bread's done
Back