Get $45 towards Titanfall when you trade-in a select Xbox One game

hectorarizpe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
$45 towards Titanfall when you trade-in a select Xbox One game³
PLUS GET TITANFALL FIRST AT OUR MIDNIGHT OPENINGS.

From one of the co-creators of Call of Duty and key developers behind the Call of Duty franchise, Titanfall is an all-new universe that pits man against machine, juxtaposing the natural and the industrial. The visionaries at Respawn have drawn inspiration from their proven experiences in first-person action, and with Titanfall, are focused on bringing excitement to the next generation of multiplayer gaming.

It’s the last chance to for MyBestBuy customers to pre-order now to get $10 in reward certificates when you pre-order and purchase, and pick it up at 12:01am on March 11 at one of our Midnight Openings.²

And today-tomorrow only, get $45 towards

So you can't get the $10 pre-order certificate and put the $45 towards titanfall correct?

So you can't get the $10 pre-order certificate and put the $45 towards titanfall correct?
Lol. No. You don't get the $10 until approximately 15+ days after you pick up the game, which coincidentally is exactly when the return period ends for normal folks.

Thank you! I tried preordering in store and paying it in full. Even with trying to put $5 down it was still ringing up at full price. I did it in 5 seconds online and paid in full.
Ok glad you got it figured out then I think the reason if I remember right is that when you preorder in store anything that it will show regular price but then when you pick the item up it will then adjust to the gcu discount price but not til the item is picked up

Lol. No. You don't get the $10 until approximately 15+ days after you pick up the game, which coincidentally is exactly when the return period ends for normal folks.
I think he meant to ask if he can still get the $10 cert if he takes advantage of this trade promotion and uses the $45 towards Titanfall. If so, that should be fine as long as the trade-in is done today and the game pre-ordered today.

If you haven't preordered it yet then you could do your trade ins then preorder titanfall today use the gift card on that transaction and then within a week get the $10 certificate on top of it

I think he meant to ask if he can still get the $10 cert if he takes advantage of this trade promotion and uses the $45 towards Titanfall. If so, that should be fine as long as the trade-in is done today and the game pre-ordered today.
Oops. I totally misinterpreted. My bad.

Can you trade in 2 games on the same transaction and get the bonus or is it just for one game per transaction hmmm
I would like to know this as well...I have Ryse, Battlefield, and Assassins Creed I would like to trade in..Would they give me 45.00 for each one? Still have to preorder titanfall...

You can. People on reddit posted receipts. And this is just a standard 100% tiv with higher values is all it is. Calm down people. You can get $45 for each game to do what you want with it.

Best Buy in my experience doesnt do trade in this towards that promotions.  This is simply their standard trade in values that they slapping Titanfall on the page to sell more Titanfalls.  These are their standard TIV, Titanfall has nothing to do with it, no limit restrictions besides multiple copies of the same games.

I apologize if this has been answered already, but does that mean 100% bonus on TIV for any game (not just the ones that are listed) are in effect for this week?

I apologize if this has been answered already, but does that mean 100% bonus on TIV for any game (not just the ones that are listed) are in effect for this week?
Yes. Currently it is 100% bonus on every game. Not sure how long it will last as it's an unadvertised one

Lots of Good TiV if you need to trade in games (unloaded Halo 4 for $12 and a few others

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Currently it is 100% bonus on every game. Not sure how long it will last as it's an unadvertised one
Always assume Saturday since it isn't stated otherwise. Usually they go longer than one week but your fault if you assume and get burned.

The super high TIV's for the Xbox One games are probably going to get axed Tuesday night/Monday morning, though the 100% for all game trade ins will continue.

Again people, please take a look at the Best Buy Trade In thread's FAQ for more details on Best Buy's trade in program.

Ah, I've finally got a decent way to offload these Day One copies of Ryse, Forza and Dead Rising I've had since release when somebody flaked. I haven't wanted to lose money on them so have been waiting. I'll probably open them, pull the day one dlc codes as trade bait or to sell and trade them all in.

Sweet! Walmart had ONE copy of fighter within left. Picked it up and ordered a 23.99 copy with some amazon credit. When it arrives I'll return that sealed one. I was gonna trade in RYSE but I think I'll keep it. I like that game.

Just traded in Ryse, assassins creed black flag, and battlefield 4. I got 135.00 on a gift card than purchased titanfall :) when does it add the 10.00 reward points?

Any members of Microsoft's Expertzone might want to know that you can currently order Ryse, Forza and Dead Rising 3 for $17.99 each. Shipping will take a few days but if you already own some of these games this is a decent price to rebuy them at all while still going some BB credit.

Any idea if trading in an XBOne game to get $45 can be used towards getting TItanfall for the PC? I don't have an XBOne, but I'm thinking of hopping on COD Ghosts for $27 (pre tax - see the Target thread) and trading that in to get the $45.

Just traded in Ryse, assassins creed black flag, and battlefield 4. I got 135.00 on a gift card than purchased titanfall :) when does it add the 10.00 reward points?
if you preordered in store then the $10 reward points usually show up within a week after the item is picked up but can take up to 15 days sometime

Any idea if trading in an XBOne game to get $45 can be used towards getting TItanfall for the PC? I don't have an XBOne, but I'm thinking of hopping on COD Ghosts for $27 (pre tax - see the Target thread) and trading that in to get the $45.
yes you can you don't actually have to even preorder titanfall since what they give you is a gift card which can be used on anything from best buy

is it too late or can i get the 18 dollars I lost since I traded in COD Ghosts in earlier last week for this game?  Received 27 for it. 

Thanks guys n gals

is it too late or can i get the 18 dollars I lost since I traded in COD Ghosts in earlier last week for this game? Received 27 for it.

Thanks guys n gals
How did you lose $18? If you mean because you traded it in and then they upped the value, there isn't anything to do. There is no pricematching for tradeins.

She took my license and forgot had my old address on it, shouldn't matter right? Don't think they send anything important to your or anything at all.

I just traded Fighter within and Ryse for 94.50 can't wait to play Titanfall and get those achievements.  And I'm opening my collectors edition so I can put some batteries in that bad boy and watch it light up :whistle2:

Gamers unlocked question - purchased cod ghosts - xbox one was on sale for $39.99 now didn't get the 20% off that price - receipt says video game bundle, was that to keep gamers unlocked people from getting discount or is it because they have to be a new release?

Gamers unlocked question - purchased cod ghosts - xbox one was on sale for $39.99 now didn't get the 20% off that price - receipt says video game bundle, was that to keep gamers unlocked people from getting discount or is it because they have to be a new release?
That bundle note should have been your discount actually.... new games, not release. Should work on any sealed game purchase

[quote name="nosferatu51" post="11598725" timestamp="1394497542"]That bundle note should have been your discount actually.... new games, not release. Should work on any sealed game purchase[/quote]

Kind of what I thought but wasn't going to push it since I flipped one on the trade. Here's the receipt, maybe cause it was on sale? Deal of day? But think I have done that before.

uhevy2u4.jpg

Nope, counts for 20% off any sealed game you buy at BB as long as it is their price. Can't price match and do it, but if it's their price it's fair game

Kind of what I thought but wasn't going to push it since I flipped one on the trade. Here's the receipt, maybe cause it was on sale? Deal of day? But think I have done that before.
uhevy2u4.jpg
It works even when something is on sale. You just lost a discount on Ghosts for nothing.

This is awesome. Trade in Ghosts for $47 for being a Gamerzone Unlocked Member, get the 20% discount for new games, getting Titanfall for $51...I also have some gift certificates as well.

Mask-air-raid .....That store did you dirty you should return that and buy it at another BB

She took my license and forgot had my old address on it, shouldn't matter right? Don't think they send anything important to your or anything at all.
You're worrying too much lol. They aren't gonna send you anything. Not gonna ever hear back from them again.

Ugh. I had a crappy experience today. I traded in both Battlefield and the Fighter Within and they refused to give me my extra 10% for GCU.  They called a manager over and he said no, in spite of this never being an issue in the past. It seems like everybody has been getting it no problem. I guess I have to call CS tomorrow. 

Ugh. I had a crappy experience today. I traded in both Battlefield and the Fighter Within and they refused to give me my extra 10% for GCU. They called a manager over and he said no, in spite of this never being an issue in the past. It seems like everybody has been getting it no problem. I guess I have to call CS tomorrow.
Wow that sucks! I am not much of a trader, I have only traded in two games at Best Buy so I am no expert... But I just don't see how they could refuse you the extra 10% when it is a perk for having the GCU membership. I remember when I did my trade in, the extra 10% wasn't automatically added either, so the manager came and opened my last order and deducted the difference from that order so I could still get the full amount.

You could always try calling MyBestbuy and explain to them how you didn't get the extra 10% for your trade-in, they can generate a new giftcard with the difference or even give you the equivalent in RewardZone points. Who knows, you may even get a few bucks extra for the trouble, but I wouldn't count on it since they have become a lot more strict with handing out "Inconvience points".

Just a heads up... Fighter within TIV dropped! I just checked their app, and if you trade in today, you will only get $16 for it.

If I preorder watch dogs with a gift card would I still get the $10 reward points. Reason I ask is cause in the past I've bought stuff with giftcards and never got points

If I preorder watch dogs with a gift card would I still get the $10 reward points. Reason I ask is cause in the past I've bought stuff with giftcards and never got points
You don't get points in your MyBestBuy account when you buy most things with giftcards. But you should be entitled to the $10 pre-order reward pts if you pre-order it.

Just want to say thanks to the OP for posting this deal. I got rid of Call of Duty Ghosts, and scored Titanfall for less than $20, after tax and trade. Not a bad deal at all.

Anyone here bought a Titanfall bundle and can't even play it because of Xbox Live being down for a few hrs now. The most anticipated game release for Xbox One and they can't even get their server going. Hopefully once I get to play it I won't regret getting an Xbox One eventhough I was happy with my PS4. Damn exclusives.

bread's done
Back