Get A $10 CC Gift Card w/ Xbox 360 Game or Accessory $39.99+ Exp. 11/30/07

Malik112099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I saw this at Burger King this morning and hadn't heard anything about it.....

before anyone asks I checked the stack of coupons and all the bar code numbers were the same so this isnt a one time use coupon

here are a few different links to a high-res scan

http://i24.tinypic.com/205y5iu.jpg

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9374/cccouponwj3.jpg

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/98fe7c54df.jpg

http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/28988/2004104402376337623_rs.jpg

http://xs120.xs.to/xs120/07402/CCcoupon.jpg

I wonder if this will work

If I go to get the Orange Box and an 12+1 month XBL card, I should only pay $80 right?

$60 Orange Box - $10 CC card
$40 12+1 month XBL card - $10 CC card

=

$80

Used this coupon twice already. Not a bad deal since I'm using a (Skate 2pm Guarantee) $20 GC with each use. Brings the price down to $20 and I get another $10 GC back.

Incidentally, CC hasn't been running the 2pm guarantee on games lately ever since Skate. Wonder if they got KILLED on that fiasco.

:bouncy: [quote name='cardinalred24']can anyone confirm if BK still has these coupons on display?[/quote]

YMMV,

saw one BK earlier this week still handing them out.

Another one never received them and never handed them out.

[quote name='Sylent Khaos']I wonder if this will work

If I go to get the Orange Box and an 12+1 month XBL card, I should only pay $80 right?

$60 Orange Box - $10 CC card
$40 12+1 month XBL card - $10 CC card

=

$80[/quote]

$50 Orange box + $10 GC, pay $60 cash
$30 XBL card + $10 GC, pay $30 cash plus the $10 GC you got from first transaction

So, you'd be paying $90 (plus tax), and have a $10 GC to use on a future purchase.

[quote name='guessed']$50 Orange box + $10 GC, pay $60 cash
$30 XBL card + $10 GC, pay $30 cash plus the $10 GC you got from first transaction

So, you'd be paying $90 (plus tax), and have a $10 GC to use on a future purchase.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks.

Used mine on Halo 3 yesterday. I was at the TRU next door, and they didn't have Beautiful Katamari so I didn't do the B2G1 (And because I didn't wanna have 3 new games, I have enough that I don't play). I'll pick up Beautiful Katamari tomorrow using the coupon, and eventually use it on NHL 08. I love that I have til the end of November on this, because I'll accumulate a good deal of CC gift cards.

[quote name='MetalGearDraco']Some people are looking in to this way too deeply. You get exactly what the coupon says - a free $10.00 GC when you buy a 360 game of $39.99 or more. [/quote]
Yeah, guys.

I find your lack of math skillz...disturbing.

Seriously, it's so easy, a caveman could do it.

Hey, MAN!

i found an xbox live 12 month starter kit for 45 it was priced 69. they had two of them. i bought the first one and got the giftcard. returned the startkit shortly after. kept the card. i bought the other one used the coupon and but this time asked them if the coupon could be used to buy the game. So i use both give $10 giftcard to buy the other xbox live starter kit. I was going to buy the $39 one but they were out of stock.

The start kit came with the head set, 12 month live sub, project gotham racing 2 and full load of xbox live games

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I'm wondering this as well.[/quote]

its better to use the actual coupon instead of the print out, when i print it out the first time. i got delcined, but when i used the actual copon for bk, i got no problems

you're not suposed to print or photocopy coupons. it says something about it in the fine print. they're legally considered 'legal tender' which is why they're given a value of .5cents or something like that.

Wow! Call of Duty 4 & Call of Duty 3 (Possible Gold Editon) For $60 plus $10 Gift card is steal deal ever ;) I'll get Virtua Fighter 5 for $40 w/ $10 Free Gift Card :)

I'll have to stop by BK to look for this. Would they be sitting on the counter or do i have to talk to people?

I have like 3 of them, my mother picked up when she was at BK at home while I was in Memphis, honestly. If I had more credit on my cards, I would use one for VF5. I've thought about getting it for my PS3, but I don't think that the online play would be as popular as what it will be on Live...

[quote name='MrBeatdown']^^^
I'm officially confused.

Do you mean this coupon only gives you a $10 discount if you buy a game and a $10 gift card or something?[/QUOTE]

They should put this queston on a regents test or college entry test.

This is one funny thread!

Hey, what's the size of the coupon?

I've been looking for them at my BK's in vain. Are the small? or ha;f a page in size liek when I print it?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I have like 3 of them, my mother picked up when she was at BK at home while I was in Memphis, honestly. If I had more credit on my cards, I would use one for VF5. I've thought about getting it for my PS3, but I don't think that the online play would be as popular as what it will be on Live...[/quote]
The PS3 version doesn't have any online play. Which is why I just got back from CC with the 360 version. :bouncy:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey, what's the size of the coupon?

I've been looking for them at my BK's in vain. Are the small? or ha;f a page in size liek when I print it?[/quote]

They should be by the cash register, on a Halo 3 standee. Seeing as how it's been out for over a month now, I doubt they'd still have them... but you could always check. I don't know if mine has them anymore, since I usually just go through the drive-through (yeah, I like their food. :( )

[quote name='derder']I had to go to 4 BK's to find them.

Just to let you all know,

you can return the game and keep the GC.

Normally, I'd be above abusing something like this, but I'm going to fuck CC everywhich way I can.[/quote]

Once again.

They subtract the amount of the GC from the game. Say you bought a 59.99 game and used this coupon. On the receipt will be a 49.99 game and 10.00 gift card. If you return the game, you only get 49.99 back + tax.

yea what he just said. i just got vf5 and on the receipt it says
vf5 - 29.99
gift card - 10.00

so even if u return vf5 i wouldnt be getting anything off of it. ymmv depending on the person at the register.

Some of you are fucking confused and I stated earlier this is a rip-off! Not only get a $10 discount and a free $10 giftcard. Its still the same thing. You better off use Gamer Saving Club for now on. This $10 deal is useless and thats why I don't use them anymore sigh...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Some of you are fucking confused and I stated earlier this is a rip-off! Not only get a $10 discount and a free $10 giftcard. Its still the same thing. You better off use Gamer Saving Club for now on. This $10 deal is useless and thats why I don't use them anymore sigh...[/quote]

Did you learn math from Ma and Pa Kettle? If not, I feel bad for everyone in the school district you went to. You are so dumb. It hurts. No one said you get $10 off and a free $10 gift card. Hold your breath until you pass out. Do that everytime you think about doing math.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Some of you are fucking confused and I stated earlier this is a rip-off! Not only get a $10 discount and a free $10 giftcard. Its still the same thing. You better off use Gamer Saving Club for now on. This $10 deal is useless and thats why I don't use them anymore sigh...[/QUOTE]

Please start paying attention in school...please... for everyone's sake.

Of course I do learn Calculus III in college. I know you guys want the $10 instantly so you better watch your receipt. I hate my state sale tax, so thats why I bought Halo 3 LE for $130+$10 tax. I should bought something lower to reduce tax. So don't get me wrong.

So I got the game for 26+tax. They didn't feel like giving me a gift card, so they just subtracted the amount (10), and then gave me 10% off with the card (3.99).

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Of course I do learn Calculus III in college. I know you guys want the $10 instantly so you better watch your receipt. I hate my state sale tax, so thats why I bought Halo 3 LE for $130+$10 tax. I should bought something lower to reduce tax. So don't get me wrong.[/quote]

No, no, no.... nobody ever said anything about an instant discount of $10. The thread title says it all - you get a $10 GC. That's it.

CC does reduce the price of VF5 on the receipt to make up for the GC cost, so that people can't return the game and keep the gift card.

I guess CC changed the policy before me. So I guess you guys are lucky than me. So that wasn't my fault, since CC have troubling with this.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I guess CC changed the policy before me. So I guess you guys are lucky than me. So that wasn't my fault, since CC have troubling with this.[/quote]

How is it that you are doing Calc III in college but can't type a readable sentence?

im guessing he had troubling with learning english, but knows how to work a calculator?

incredipinoy is more like incrediblyhardtounderstandpinoy.

my CC gave me problems today. 1st i went and asked for the VF5 game. she gets on the headset and asks another rep, he is like "we didnt get shipment yet & it comes out on tues." i tell her its bogus because the game came out last week, i had to end up going to a rep on the floor and he spent like 5-10mins looking for me, and its in the x360 game section. then i go back to the same girl and she is like oh im sorry, and i cant use the coupon. then i state to her that after yall lied to me and said didnt even have the game, now i cant use the coupon. after her talkin to a manager she put it thru. but i look @ my receipt and it says...
VF5-$39.99
giftcard-$10
total purchase-$53.34.
i may just go to bestbuy, pricematch, get 10% extra off, and use my $5 coupon. CC is the worst.

Thanks for the heads up on the printable version, I only checked one BK and they didn't have anything. Like many people in this thread, I got VF5. Don't forget the PriceGrabber rebate!

I may also pick up a 360 controller but don't know how to print another coupon. Anybody work around it? I tried clearing my cookies and uninstalling then reinstalling the program but have no luck.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Some of you are fucking confused and I stated earlier this is a rip-off! Not only get a $10 discount and a free $10 giftcard. Its still the same thing. You better off use Gamer Saving Club for now on. This $10 deal is useless and thats why I don't use them anymore sigh...[/quote]

Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

[quote name='Sway']
I may also pick up a 360 controller but don't know how to print another coupon. Anybody work around it? I tried clearing my cookies and uninstalling then reinstalling the program but have no luck.[/quote]

What do you mean by another coupon? For Pricegrabber or the BK?

[quote name='Kendal']Did you learn math from Ma and Pa Kettle? If not, I feel bad for everyone in the school district you went to. You are so dumb. It hurts. No one said you get $10 off and a free $10 gift card. Hold your breath until you pass out. Do that everytime you think about doing math.[/quote]

Not eveyone gets a great Michigan education like us Kendal. ;)

[quote name='ddrpower']What do you mean by another coupon? For Pricegrabber or the BK?[/QUOTE]

The BK one.

Feel free to not take advantage of a pretty good deal then. Problem solved!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Some of you are fucking confused and I stated earlier this is a rip-off! Not only get a $10 discount and a free $10 giftcard. Its still the same thing. You better off use Gamer Saving Club for now on. This $10 deal is useless and thats why I don't use them anymore sigh...[/QUOTE]

How are you in college and not be able to read english or process basic math?? I'm confused at how dumb you are. The coupon in bold giaaaaaant ass print says, "Get a $10 GC". You got what the coupon gave you. A $10 GC. Are you just upset that you didn't get the GC w/ the game "undiscounted" so then you return the game and get $10 free and repeat a bunch of times like a dickhead? Seriously.

bread's done
Back