Get a Chance to Beta Test Halo 3 - Sign Up Dec 4

[quote name='porieux']So is it true that if you registered early before the link was on halo3.com it doesn't count?[/QUOTE]

not confirmed. I doubt it. This time I noticed that they had a section got a Optional Xbox360 serial #.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Servers at halo3.com and bungie.net are getting slammed. Your move Killzone........[/quote]

Yeah, I haven't got passed the White Screen of Frustration yet.. WSOF and rockin' it. I guess I know what I'm doing all night

I don't see why anyone missed it, it's still up...I just submitted again just in case with Firefox/Mac.

[quote name='bahumut']Yeah, I haven't got passed the White Screen of Frustration yet.. WSOF and rockin' it. I guess I know what I'm doing all night[/quote]

take that back, entered my address in just now, and now I have another wsod.

Tried a few times and finally got to the info page. got my info sent and accepted. I used the same info that I used this afternoon and it didn't give me a error or anything, This time I did give them my 360 serial #.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow.. someone hints at a beta release and suddenly all these Master Chief avatars (and sig) pop up.

*head explodes*[/QUOTE]

Im the orginal.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow.. someone hints at a beta release and suddenly all these Master Chief avatars (and sig) pop up.

*head explodes*[/quote]

MC has been my avatar pic ever since the trailer came out.

I just signed up (after a long while of attempting). I didn't give my 360 serial number because it said optional, and I didn't feel like going and getting it. Will this effect if I get in the beta or not?

What screen should appear when you are completed?

After I register my info, I get a white screen with microsoft footer. Is this what I should get?

Anyone else getting a "This page can't be displayed" after hitting the click here to continue?

I can't get past the first page!

[quote name='lordopus99']What screen should appear when you are completed?

After I register my info, I get a white screen with microsoft footer. Is this what I should get?[/quote]
I also got that after putting in all my info.

[quote name='Trakan']It's up on XBLM now too.[/quote]And damn is it sexy in 720p.

I applied for the beta and got a "Your registration has been accepted" type message.
Hopefully I get in.

Yea I tried registering 4 fuckin times and everytime (I know my serial # by heart now) I would hit submit I would get internet explorer's page not found. (server's busy I presume) I tried the website with firefox before and it didnt work so I went with IE. Damn that video didnt show enough it seems, but yea I think everyone's jaw dropped when MC put out that force field. lol my dad even said woah I like that! hahaha.

[quote name='seanr1221']Registered this morning and did not have to put in my gamertag, Im guessing since it is linked with my msn account.[/QUOTE]

The requirements specifically state you need to have your passport linked to your Gamertag. If other people didn't complete this before registration then they wont get in.

Well this post has grown, lol. I tried it today and it seemed to go faster and when I hit submit I got "
Bad Request (Invalid Header Name)"

?whats that? Site seemed to work with Firefox so thats what I used. Is that from their server or the browser, weird never seen it before. The optional serial # wasn't on there this time, too bad because I got mine memorized lol.

Edit: Scratch that, I just hit refresh and it went through, wahoo finally!

[quote name='MrSuborbian88']it took me an hour and a half yesterday but i finally registered

it is the greatest feeling in the world[/quote]

Virgin.

[quote name='MrSuborbian88']it took me an hour and a half yesterday but i finally registered

it is the greatest feeling in the world[/quote]

I know what you mean eventhough it doesnt even mean we're in lol.

US Army in Iraq beta tests Halo 3 before all of us do:

cowboy1.jpg

cowboy2.jpg

cowboy3.jpg

cowboy4.jpg

cowboy5.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-32753161&pid=926632

Anyone selected for the beta will be receiving an email this week:

The Xbox Live multiplayer public beta, which is a pre-release version of the multiplayer experience of Halo 3, is scheduled for availability in spring 2007 exclusively on Xbox 360. This beta also represents an opportunity for gamers to give information that will help in the development of Halo 3. Through the resulting feedback, Bungie Studios will be able to further refine and hone the end result of the game.

Phase one registration is now closed. If you have been selected to participate, congratulations and stay tuned for an email notification on the week of January 22-26, 2007.

http://halo3.com/index2.html

Good luck all.

Let the bitching begin.....

This thread will double with people saying they did or didn't get the invite.

I still may get Crackdown, we'll see how the demo holds up this week.

I was toying around with the idea of buying Crackdown but hadn't decided pending the demo's release.

fuck you bungie and fuck halo 3!

Sorry I just wanted to be the first to bitch about not getting in. It might have helped if I had actually signed up. ANyone who gets in, please give impressions and how the process works.

bread's done
Back