Get a Chance to Beta Test Halo 3 - Sign Up Dec 4

As cool as it would be to beta Halo 3, I think it would take away the whole experience for me when the final product comes out. Plus the fact that I would have a small as hell chance to get picked anyway since there's so many people signing up. Still would be cool as hell if a CAG got picked though.

[quote name='DomLando']The site comes up for me right away but no sign of a sign up anywhere.[/QUOTE]

It's the freaking glowing sticky in the right hand corner! hurry!

[quote name='Michaellvortega']It's the freaking glowing sticky in the right hand corner! hurry![/QUOTE]
You serious? Because I don't see anything like that.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']It's the freaking glowing sticky in the right hand corner! hurry![/QUOTE]

I don't see any glowing sticky!

I see nothing.

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']flash isnt working under, Firefox(Mac/PC)Safari(Mac)IE(Pc)[/QUOTE]
Just a placeholder. Hopefully the site will be up soon.

[quote name='zewone']It's still redirecting me to Bungie.net. You guys are going to www.halo3.com right?[/quote]
You're the only one being redirected.

[quote name='zewone']It's still redirecting me to Bungie.net. You guys are going to www.halo3.com right?[/quote]

It's giving me both. It was redirected about an hour ago, then the actual site for a while, then went back to bungie.net, and now the actual site again.

well i just found out i am having surgery on my leg at 1 today and have to spend the night at the hospital, what are the odds...

with Firefox 2.0 i get redirected to bungie, with IE7 i get "comeback 12/04.06"

Firefox failed me even after installing Flash Player twice. Just this once, Internet Explorer FTW. Oh, and I got a "check back later" kinda message.

bread's done
Back