Get a FREE Nintendo 3DS or $250 Cash CONGA LINE, SHORTEST LIST!

Wow, just cancelled my Vitamin subscription and I have to say that is one of the simplest and easiest cancellations to do out there. One of the best offers, just $4.95 and easy cancellation! And I just realized it's my turn up on this Conga!
OMG this, the call probably took like 1-2 minutes max! I just gave my name and she verified my information, I asked to cancel and was offered free shipping, I declined but thanked her for the offer, and bam cancelled! WOW that is good customer support... BTW anyone actually try taking the vitamins? I wonder if their any good.

I got this in my response to a credit request:

Unfortunately, we were unable to manually verify the sign-up as you did not provide us with sufficient information.

In order to process a missing credit request, we must receive the full confirmation / welcome email with full headers. You did include the email in the request, however, did not include the email headers. For information on what the headers are and how to obtain them, you may visit the links below.

Give me a break.

I got this in my response to a credit request:

Unfortunately, we were unable to manually verify the sign-up as you did not provide us with sufficient information.

In order to process a missing credit request, we must receive the full confirmation / welcome email with full headers. You did include the email in the request, however, did not include the email headers. For information on what the headers are and how to obtain them, you may visit the links below.

Give me a break.
After about a month I got confirmation on my myscore.com offer today. I got the same message when I first contacted them. I looked up how to get the headers, sent them a new support ticket with the headers and the MCR #. Took about two weeks from there but at least I got the credit.

Thanks to Coop and Electric sheep, now I'm at 4/5.  

Things have slowed down so I changed my rewards to where I plan on giving $20 to all my confirmed signees or 2 full game giveaways (depending on which you prefer).  Well once I get my money.

Guys. My offer and 5 referrals have been completed and in the 'submitted for review' stage since 11/11/13. If I remember right it says the review process takes 5 business days. I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and received no response. Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

Well. We have proof! Someone in the Xbox One conga got their stuffs. You have to keep poking them til they give you what you need. Lets get this thing rolling and cash out from these bastards.

Guys. My offer and 5 referrals have been completed and in the 'submitted for review' stage since 11/11/13. If I remember right it says the review process takes 5 business days. I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and received no response. Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong?
Try sending support tickets every time you can. Keep annoying them.

Also I am kind of slowing things down a bit right now, up until about two weeks ago, I was sending out messages daily to cags in the other congas, asking if they wanted to take part in this one. But I am waiting to see if anyone actually receives ANYTHING.
Just got my money!!!

1491258_10152213279099796_1594544023_o.jpg
Answered by rockstarnati (with some extra info from xb1 conga):

That proves it then. They only sent my money because I kept bitching. lol... So, here's my advice to anyone wanting cash via PayPal: Explicitly state in the comments section of the order form that you wish to receive payment via PayPal, provide a verified PayPal email address, and if you need to contact Trainn (which you almost certainly will) submit a support ticket rather than an email. After that, keep bitching until they pay you.
I just cancelled my xbox one order and put in for cash instead. Ive been waiting since Nov, 19th without a response from them. Hopefully I get my cash sooner then the x1 lol...

Was the paypal account under your name by any chance? I dont have a verified paypal account under my name anymore so I just put in the notes to deposit it into my girlfriends account.
Under my wife's name, different last name and all. You should be fine as long as it's verified... once they actually send the money anyway!

Just got my pending credit approved, took a month and 4 emails.

OP I have 1 person with a pending credit  and 4 approved.  Sooooo close ah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well well well...just went to my account and suddenly, magically even, now it shows that I still need 1 more referral??? Whatsupwiththat??? I was at 100% on 11/11/13. UGH!!!!!!

OK so anyone still showing people without credit on their 5 referrals, I will need you to pm me your referral link, and the email address's of the people not credited.
Also I know how a COUPLE people in the XB1 thread have gotten money paid but like was stated, it will require constant bitching to them to get it paid. I will start up trying to get referrals lately, but keep in mind, mykelxknight started the XB1 conga and was the first to be finished, before this even really started, and he STILL hasn't been paid. He finished back in October? So yeah, long road ahead, but I will start up with the thread again and try to get some more referrals.

Hemi-is it possible to put me back on top for 1 more referral? I am beyond pissed at what has happened my account was at 'submitted for review' on 11/11/13 then I checked a couple days ago and now it's showing only 4/5 completed referrals.

Hemi-is it possible to put me back on top for 1 more referral? I am beyond pissed at what has happened my account was at 'submitted for review' on 11/11/13 then I checked a couple days ago and now it's showing only 4/5 completed referrals.
Yup this is gonna be fun. Even I don't have 5/5. But once the current 3 get theirs the next up will be people still/recently missing the 5.

Damn these things seem to have lost momentum from when they first were popular. NOBODY has apparently signed up for well over a week+.

Damn these things seem to have lost momentum from when they first were popular. NOBODY has apparently signed up for well over a week+.
Well, there's a finite amount of people on CAG. Tough to recruit new people when most don't stray from a given section of the site.

Is their any proof of people actually getting a console or getting paid?
Getting paid? Yes, some have been paid, I am unaware if any from this particular conga have, but just recently someone from the PS4 Conga, and one I believe from the XB1 conga, as well as the vita conga. It all boils down to getting your offer confirmed, and than hounding them about taking their sweet time. It is not a quick process. But if you look at it as an investment with no time limit (which is true) than you shouldn't worry. But everyone please remember it DOES help to have a link to this thread in your sig.

anyone know how to send the hearder for proof using hotmail email? they responded to my support ticket saying i didnt send the header...

bread's done
Back