Get a FREE PS4 or $375 in Cash - Conga Line - FREE Steam Code for next two signups!

I have just signed up using realkilla789's referral link, and completed the Gamefly offer. Went ahead and sent my email to S.Tomato. Cheers everyone!

Was just checking. I actually have 6 people that tried to sign under me but only 3 have visited offers and got full credit.

On another note, Happy Thanksgiving!
Realkilla, your 4th confirmed sign up is to user Raikuden. He should get your next prize.

Dragoon, I really appreciate the work you put into this list. I'll definitely be adding the offers section to the OP - will probably happen tonight or tomorrow.

Also, OP was quickly updated to add a few new signups. InsectMoney signed up under dragoon, for those keeping track.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used realkilla789's referral link and did the Worldwinner offer and it already credited. Going to the send the email now.

just wanted to know....how do i turn off the autorenewal for godaddy? and how soon after i sign up can i do this? (i dont want to lose the credit)

Two more have signed up under realkilla789 - wariofart and Cephiros.

I'm showing 6 confirmed under you, realkilla, but I remember you mentioning you had others pending.  I must not have heard from those people.  Can you let me know how many signups you have, please? 

Dragoon, I really appreciate the work you put into this list. I'll definitely be adding the offers section to the OP - will probably happen tonight or tomorrow.

Also, OP was quickly updated to add a few new signups. InsectMoney signed up under dragoon, for those keeping track.
Your welcome. I'm glad I could help. :)

If your e-mail is siya*****@hotmail.com, please let me know if you intend to complete an offer or if you already have.  You signed up using realkilla's link, but I haven't heard anything from you.  Trying to keep extras to a minimum, but don't want to short realkilla by one, either.

Thanks!

Just called to cancel my vitamin membership (received my package on Saturday). So easy to cancel, the entire call only lasted about a minute. No arguments or sales pitches. 

So if you have already done Gamefly, I recommend Creditreport and Healthsource Vitamin. Both only took about 3 minutes out of my life and $6 (and I got to check my credit and get vitamins!).

Just called to cancel my vitamin membership (received my package on Saturday). So easy to cancel, the entire call only lasted about a minute. No arguments or sales pitches.

So if you have already done Gamefly, I recommend Creditreport and Healthsource Vitamin. Both only took about 3 minutes out of my life and $6 (and I got to check my credit and get vitamins!).
I cancelled my vitamins the other day too. He did ask if talking away the $5 shipping would make it more appealling. And I said, sure! That's a steal at $80 a month! Then I cancelled it.

Super easy call actually.

Got my first GameFly game in the mail.  So if anyone's wondering, it's totally legit and actually great since you get a PS4 for getting free game rentals!

Received my vitamins the other day, and called in to cancel today.

Tomato, let me know what you need to change my offer status from pending to confirmed.

After waiting for two people on conga list to get credit after days i gave up. I didn't even have credit pending from them so i got my buds to do it. I just got approved after 6 days today. They didn't even ask what gift card i wanted lol. I put in special notes that i want an amazon gift card. They sent an email saying order received. I will update once i get it. I hope they email me gift card like i asked.

After waiting for two people on conga list to get credit after days i gave up. I didn't even have credit pending from them so i got my buds to do it. I just got approved after 6 days today. They didn't even ask what gift card i wanted lol. I put in special notes that i want an amazon gift card. They sent an email saying order received. I will update once i get it. I hope they email me gift card like i asked.
Lucky, I'm still waiting on two of mines to credit they put a missing credit request in a week ago but they told me it can take two weeks but I just wait and see.

I know it's looking weak. Tomato can you let it be known in title posting that I'm giving away a free steam game to whoever signs up under me!
Very sorry, I haven't been able to get to a real computer in a while, so I've been slacking on keeping this updated. As everyone probably knows, there have been no new signups in a while so there are no updates to the list as of now. I will certainly edit the title to reflect this, realkilla (right after this post!)

Also, to keep everyone updated since I haven't posted in a while - I was able to submit my account for review and it was approved by Trainn. Changed my reward to a gift card instead of a PS4 and ordered. They do not have a drop down list of any kind, so the only place to mention which one you want is through the comments section when placing an order. Much like jn20900, I requested an Amazon gift card and asked that it be e-mailed. Haven't heard anything since and the order is still marked as "received." I'll keep you guys updated!

Very sorry, I haven't been able to get to a real computer in a while, so I've been slacking on keeping this updated. As everyone probably knows, there have been no new signups in a while so there are no updates to the list as of now. I will certainly edit the title to reflect this, realkilla (right after this post!)

Also, to keep everyone updated since I haven't posted in a while - I was able to submit my account for review and it was approved by Trainn. Changed my reward to a gift card instead of a PS4 and ordered. They do not have a drop down list of any kind, so the only place to mention which one you want is through the comments section when placing an order. Much like jn20900, I requested an Amazon gift card and asked that it be e-mailed. Haven't heard anything since and the order is still marked as "received." I'll keep you guys updated!
Still waiting for breakfuss's pending credit request on my end.:(

Bump!

[Edit]

Any cags living in Tampa, FL? I'll give away 2 free tickets to see American Hustle for this Monday if you sign up by tomorrow night.

Not looking to join the Conga line, but if anyone is interested I would like to swap referrals. I'll join your PS4 list if you join my list on yourfreeiphone.

PM me if interested, thanks :)

Best of luck to everyone on their PS4! I got the xbox 360 when it first launched this way and it worked out great!

Just wanted to post this to all congas, especially if you are a person with pending credit verification and have sent in a request. This is info on the header information they need to verify you. I kept emailing them until they said they would manually look into it and then I got notice of my credit for MyScore going up today on the Ipad Congo, just an FYI to help everyone out a bit and hopefully get this line moving again. (Note: It does take 10 business days to verify everythinng after they receive the info)

Unfortunately, we were unable to manually verify the sign-up as you did not provide us with sufficient information.

In order to process a missing credit request, we must receive the full confirmation / welcome email with full headers. You did include the email in the request, however, did not include the email headers. For information on what the headers are and how to obtain them, you may visit the links below.

http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/tips/header.html
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43

You may submit the email headers by replying to this message with them. Upon receiving that information, we will attempt to manually confirm the sign-up and credit your account.
saw this on the xbox one conga. Thought this might help.

[quote name="S.Tomato" post="11407620" timestamp="1388623776"]I'd love to see some proof too. Been waiting since November 30th for my gift card. Just changed it to cash today and placed a new order and a new support ticket. We'll see.[/quote]

Proof has now been posted in the cag Xbox one conga thread!! Time for celebration!! :)

Still possible to get in on this? Whose referral link is up next? As soon as I know, I'll sign up and email Tomato with my info.
Yup, please go ahead and sign under me!

[Edit]

Changed my option to cash since that's the only method with proof right now.

Well guys i got my ps4 amazon credit from transcendent innovations. It took me threatening with better business bureau and using transcendents other support tickets from their other sites to get them to send it but i finally got it. It's hard to present proof because of them sending me gift card number in a support ticket but i received four codes each worth 100 on amazon. Tomato change my status to received item.

bread's done
Back