Get a free Uni-Ball pen *pens are out, back at 1pm tmw EST*

[quote name='cRodz']mailman handed this to me early today...

picture002ne.jpg

picture001il.jpg

freebies![/QUOTE]
I *never* get any of the freebie stuff I sign up for. Signed up for this one too weeks ago and nothing...and then I see this and realize why.

I ordered my pen and got confirmation like a week before my friend and he got his, still haven't received mine.

I can't believe how much bitching there is in this thread, the pens are free...yes it takes a while and some might be red..but in the end they are free. fuck

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I *never* get any of the freebie stuff I sign up for. Signed up for this one too weeks ago and nothing...and then I see this and realize why.[/QUOTE]
QQ more. Like that one guy really is going to effect your chances of getting the pen. :roll:

Just keep on waiting, geez, lol.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']QQ more. Like that one guy really is going to effect your chances of getting the pen. :roll:

Just keep on waiting, geez, lol.[/QUOTE]
Settle down, Beavis, I was just venting.

If anyone is willing to mail me a black one I'll send you a red one with a stamp + envelope to cover the postage cost to you! ;)

i got a red pen. how the heck im i suppose to write checks with my red pen. i thought atleast i would get black and blue. wtf but thanks op for the heads up i got something free for once even though its red lol

Got a blue one today. As everyone above said, it writes pretty nice, however it's still just a pen. It's nothing special but it was free so I can't complain.

Got 4 black ones that I can use. One less thing to buy for schoolwork!

And they work pretty smooth but I found it to lock up (ink wont write) on me when writing on some looseleafs.

I got two blue pens today I gave one to my grandma I was using mine and it seems to not write that well. Oh well, worse comes to worse I didn't pay nothing for them anyways.

I got a red one two days ago. While I would've preferred black or blue, I can still find a use for it. Smooth writing with this pen too. Uniball might have a new customer once I actually need to buy pens again.

I was very lucky I received my blue pen today. The post office thrashed the box it was in and the end of the pen was sticking out.

Last edited by a moderator:
ironically i got an email telling me my pen was sent in the mail, after my pen arrived. writes well, free, can't complain.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Got mine today. I got 2 blue pens:
1g3hw0.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Do they feel as cheap as they look? Still amazing they're sending out up to a half-million of them.

Got my "now shipping" email yesterday, btw, so hopefully I'll see it next week.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Do they feel as cheap as they look? Still amazing they're sending out up to a half-million of them.

Got my "now shipping" email yesterday, btw, so hopefully I'll see it next week.[/QUOTE]

They are actually pretty decent pens :) specially for the price

Well for the price (free), sure it's nice. But I was expecting better build quality, to be quite honest. The writing quality is awesome though (very smooth), expect on glossy kinda paper.

I got a blue one today, the pen is pretty solid nothing real fancy but its comfortable in hand and it writes really nice imo.

bread's done
Back