Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Yeah I think it'd just be easier for everyone to do gamefly. Instacredit first of all and it's easy to cancel and make a new one. I had already done a trial but just used a new email with same addy/cc and I made a new one.

Ah darn, I guess that's fair. Still no completion here. Guess I'll end up having to wait the full 7 days.
Still no completion on my end either. Did mine on Monday, I'm just going to do another offer this morning. I would like to do GameFly but I'm currently unable to do that one for other reasons. I'm thinking of using freecreditreport.com, the offer that's still "pending" is from MyScore. It also says you should receive almost instant credit. Does anyone thing, it could be from me signing up with Safari on my iPhone?

Still no completion on my end either. Did mine on Monday, I'm just going to do another offer this morning. I would like to do GameFly but I'm currently unable to do that one for other reasons. I'm thinking of using freecreditreport.com, the offer that's still "pending" is from MyScore. It also says you should receive almost instant credit. Does anyone thing, it could be from me signing up with Safari on my iPhone?
My very first offer was actually done from my phone, I was on the way back to college when I saw this topic and jumped at the chance. However, I completed 3 more offers afterwards, all done on my laptop and still nothing. I might try Gamefly as well when I get back from class.

Would love to get in on this, even though I'm doubtful it'll get to me.

So just renewed my membership through Gamefly using the referrel. Was debating to do it anyways. At least this way, someone gets something out of it too.

Where do we receive confirmation that it worked though?

Would love to get in on this, even though I'm doubtful it'll get to me.

So just renewed my membership through Gamefly using the referrel. Was debating to do it anyways. At least this way, someone gets something out of it too.

Where do we receive confirmation that it worked though?
Don't be so doubtful! Let's try and get everyone here a free XBONE haha. When my offer was confirmed I got an e-mail saying Gamefly offers has been completed.

Don't be so doubtful! Let's try and get everyone here a free XBONE haha. When my offer was confirmed I got an e-mail saying Gamefly offers has been completed.
He is right. If its like any of their sister sites, this is going to be around for awhile(over a year at least). This isn't like the XboxEverMinute or whatever it is, that only runs until launch. This is made to work well after launch. Hell they still have a website for a free WiiU!

EDIT: Also I anticipate, after people here actually start receiving there console and showing proof, this thread and Conga Line is going to be crazy busy(20-40+ sign ups a day). Why not get yourself on the list now in the 50-60s? Cuz if you decide to later on when people starting getting there's, it'll most likely be 600+ long. Just my 2 Cents, hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. I would still love the chance, but I know my luck.

How long did it take to receive your confirmed email?
With Gamefly? Instantly

Gamefly already shipped me a copy of Batman Arkham Origins, so even if the line doesn't reach me, I'll still have rented a game for free.

With Gamefly? Instantly

Gamefly already shipped me a copy of Batman Arkham Origins, so even if the line doesn't reach me, I'll still have rented a game for free.
Well shit. Does it not work if you "renew your membership"? That's what I clicked on. Hoping that didn't screw anything up.

Well shit. Does it not work if you "renew your membership"? That's what I clicked on. Hoping that didn't screw anything up.
As far as I know, it doesn't. I had to sign out of my real account..and then clicked the offer to be redirected to GF. I then signed up using a new e-mail, but different e-mail and same address. Credited instantly.

k understandable. I will do another add when I get out of the house.

Sorry guys once your offers have been confirmed I will come back to you. Its just the right thing to do atm to keep this train moving. Updated OP lets keep this pace up were gonna have a lot of people done in no time.

Appreciate it guys and once again. Im sorry to the 2 people I had to skip for the time being.

On another note, Battlefield 4 shipped from Gamefly. Weird that it skipped CoD: Ghosts which was on low status and shipped out a very low status game. Oh well lol. Keep the train rolling!

Hey, guys, do you think my sig is offensive? Will the colors get attention or make people NOT want to click it?
It's offensive to me.....only cause I'm already on Duane's level of awesomeness :p

I would change the color of "Conga & Line" they're a bit too dark. Overall, it's colorful and should get some people clicking.

I did a gamefly offer and it's completed. When you get a chance can you throw me back to the top of the list. Thanks again
Congrats, man. Glad your troubles are over.

Thanks to everyone who signed up under me, BTW. Just waiting on a few pending people to clear and I'm golden.

Hey Mike you have me on there twice put me up to 47 or wherever I was ;) and my gamefly offer was confirmed! I sent a screenshot.

Congrats, man. Glad your troubles are over.

Thanks to everyone who signed up under me, BTW. Just waiting on a few pending people to clear and I'm golden.
Thanks! mines should be cleared under account also, so thats 1 more extra towards your goal man.

Hmm, guess I can't do Gamefly since I already have an account (though I've never even ordered a game). I don't have another card I can put in and I don't know how to delete it from my current account

Hmm, guess I can't do Gamefly since I already have an account (though I've never even ordered a game). I don't have another card I can put in and I don't know how to delete it from my current account
Someone said they got it to work by using a different email address? Dont know if they received a new card though?

Give me a little to go through my emails and pms. Im just waking up, Im glad more people are getting in on this. Thanks guys.

I simply used a different email and same card. I also made the gamefly trial at my school on their wifi so my ip address was different but I don't think that had any effect.

@ricequakes' ridiculous fruit loops signature brought me here. Seems legit, I guess. I always forget to cancel these trial offers in time, though. But a chance of free xbox, you say? :whee:

I used a different email and when I put my card in it said "We only allow one account per card." o_O
I know it won't be a free Xbox One anymore, but you could always get a prepaid card. Dat 5 dollar activation though.

@ricequakes' ridiculous fruit loops signature brought me here. Seems legit, I guess. I always forget to cancel these trial offers in time, though. But a chance of free xbox, you say? :whee:
My sig works! It really works! Lol

Can everyone do me a huge favor.  When its your turn pm me your list with people who have signed up under you and who gets confirmed.  Weve been getting to many referral on some account because Im just getting a list of people who have been confirmed.  Thanks!

Can everyone do me a huge favor. When its your turn pm me your list with people who have signed up under you and who gets confirmed. Weve been getting to many referral on some account because Im just getting a list of people who have been confirmed. Thanks!
I had a feeling that was happening. There's too many people signed up to only have gotten through 3 or 4 people. But how can you tell who signed up with your referral, does it show their email or something ?

Mykel is there a way that more than 1 person ca edit the OP, Not everyone, but maybe give 2-3 people permission. That way the chance of 1 of those 3 people being online is a lot better. And that way, we could all be more up-to-date on the referrals. As far as I seen the first link up I the OP has said 2/11 referrals for awhile now?

I had a feeling that was happening. There's too many people signed up to only have gotten through 3 or 4 people. But how can you tell who signed up with your referral, does it show their email or something ?
Yeah it displays there email under your referrals. A lot of people still havent had offers confirmed and a couple people are signed up under someone elses referral link so yeah. If people actually took time to read to OP it would be so much easier. It seems as if people are just signing up and not reading anything at all.

Yeah it displays there email under your referrals. A lot of people still havent had offers confirmed and a couple people are signed up under someone elses referral link so yeah. If people actually took time to read to OP it would be so much easier. It seems as if people are just signing up and not reading anything at all.
I edit my post above and added to it, check it out. I normally check this thread pretty regularly from my phone all day long. I personally always see myself, you, and RiceQuakes on here constantly. Where's that person that was #1 on the list after you? I don't thnk I've seen him at all since he got all his referrals, but I could be wrong.

I edit my post above and added to it, check it out. I normally check this thread pretty regularly from my phone all day long. I personally always see myself, you, and RiceQuakes on here constantly. Where's that person that was #1 on the list after you? I don't thnk I've seen him at all since he got all his referrals, but I could be wrong.
Dragunz? Hes in college and hes a crazy flipper lol. Hes cool.

No the only way that could happen is if a MOD was to pay attention to this thread which I dont see happening. Im on here constantly so it doesnt really have much to do with that its just people arent keeping me up to date with how many referrals they are getting so its hard to juggle that. Like I said though, there a couple people on the list who have signed up under someone elses referral on the list. Either way dont let that discourage you we will get through a lot more people once someone receives something. Im doing the best I can it would just help a lot more if people would read the OP instead of just signing up.

Dragunz? Hes in college and hes a crazy flipper lol. Hes cool.

No the only way that could happen is if a MOD was to pay attention to this thread which I dont see happening. Im on here constantly so it doesnt really have much to do with that its just people arent keeping me up to date with how many referrals they are getting so its hard to juggle that. Like I said though, there a couple people on the list who have signed up under someone elses referral on the list. Either way dont let that discourage you we will get through a lot more people once someone receives something. Im doing the best I can it would just help a lot more if people would read the OP instead of just signing up.
I am still on the list twice. Only reminding because you updated me as offer confirmed on both of them. I signed up at position 46

Btw my offer still is showing up as pending and this is day three. I'm off to work now and if it doesn't change by the time I get off(8hours from now). I'm just going to do the GameFly offer, tried doing the other CreditReport sites but they are giving me a 404. Did Dragunz get all his referrals? Because I'm almost positive I used his link when I signed up. Maybe I should just use a new email and IP and resign up using the currently referral? Let me know what you think Mykle. If he didn't get credit for mine cuz the offer never took and he already has all his referrals. I should probably do the next one correct?

Well guys, I finally got credited! Gamefly really is the best offer. Also, I'd like to be placed under Blockburner28, I'd rather they get their's done first

Well guys, I finally got credited! Gamefly really is the best offer. Also, I'd like to be placed under Blockburner28, I'd rather they get their's done first
Yayyyyy congrats man!

Edit:

Ill be back in a hour or so gonna try spamming people on xbox again :p, hoping we can get another person done today!

Ugh, referrals are slowing down! :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:
I wouldnt worry about it right now it still isnt the weekend. These things usually pick up a lot more traffic when people have time to look over things. Im gonna keep putting out the info. Im hoping dragunz took the gc or cash just so we have some proof sooner then later. Either way everything is still on a good pace. Weve finished 4 people including myself and I dont know how many people have actually been signed up under the current referral that have not been confirmed. He still has yet to respond to me.

I wouldnt worry about it right now it still isnt the weekend. These things usually pick up a lot more traffic when people have time to look over things. Im gonna keep putting out the info. Im hoping dragunz took the gc or cash just so we have some proof sooner then later. Either way everything is still on a good pace. Weve finished 4 people including myself and I dont know how many people have actually been signed up under the current referral that have not been confirmed. He still has yet to respond to me.
Hey Myke, Did you get my email I sent really early this morning? Just wondering because my name isn't on the list yet. Could be in your spam box if you didn't see it or you haven't had time to get to it. Also let me know if you need the screenshot even though I got the autoconfirm from gamefly. Sorry for being impatient, I know you're organizing this whole thing, but I want to get on the list before its too late. thanks for putting in the work.

Would you be against putting a time frame on the response time? Therefore if they don't answer you back in let's say a day, we move on to the next referral link so that we can keep the train moving and the current referral doesn't end up with more than the required 11. Just a thought.

Would you be against putting a time frame on the response time? Therefore if they don't answer you back in let's say a day, we move on to the next referral link so that we can keep the train moving and the current referral doesn't end up with more than the required 11. Just a thought.
Great idea! It would definitely keep the conga line moving.

Hey Myke, Did you get my email I sent really early this morning? Just wondering because my name isn't on the list yet. Could be in your spam box if you didn't see it or you haven't had time to get to it. Also let me know if you need the screenshot even though I got the autoconfirm from gamefly. Sorry for being impatient, I know you're organizing this whole thing, but I want to get on the list before its too late. thanks for putting in the work.
No I didnt receive an email to you. Try to send it to me again. Im gonna delete that link it doesnt work when you click on it.

Ill keep that in mind

Sounds like a good idea to me. Whenever they respond they can always be put back up temporarily while others behind them get referrals so the line keeps moving. Sounds fair to me.

bread's done
Back