Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Really? Dang. When did you put it in again?
Monday night, and to the other person, still nothing. They're being really slow. I just want it confirmed already so I can put in an order for $480 Amazon GC hoping it makes it in time so that I can pay off this PS4 pre-order. Or else I'll have to cancel.

Off to work seems to have slowed down a little today I'll be back in 2 hours try to direct people in the right direction if referral link gets to many hits thanks.

Wow...This thread is too great! Hopefully the PS4 site will come out soon, so stay tuned for that guys!
If you haven't joined the WiiU conga line I'd suggest doing that and selecting the cash option. Add $50 and there's your PS4 ;)

Edit: assuming you already have a Wii U like me or aren't interested in it like everyone else based off sales (just kidding)

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday night, and to the other person, still nothing. They're being really slow. I just want it confirmed already so I can put in an order for $480 Amazon GC hoping it makes it in time so that I can pay off this PS4 pre-order. Or else I'll have to cancel.
Remember everyone that patience again is going to be key. The getting the referrals is going to be the fast part. Getting them to approve it and pay out is the slow part.

I hit 11 confirmed referrals today. Whoo!!!!
Congrats! Another one down. It may not move very fast but hopefully we chug out a couple people a day. Once people start getting that cash or system others are sure to start jumping in.

Im just getting home had a couple emails will update op in a minute.  You guys are just gonna have to bare with me for a little, Im very hopeful we can get a lot of people xbox ones.  Ive been spamming people on xbox live and doing everything I can.  Like I said Im not going to abandon this thread Id like to help out as many people as I can even if this runs for months on.  Stay positive.

And

I noticed rockstarnati has 2 referral already I dont know if people are passing up the first link or he has friends registering under him.  Lets try to keep this a line instead of spreading out referrals the quicker we get someone done the faster you will be up.  

WE CAN DO THIS GUYS

Just joined with the top referral in the OP. Emailed you all my stuff thanks Mykel for your effort here. Looking forward to my $480!!!
:bow:

I appreciate it. Ill update the op actually just had 2 people email me right now :). Lets keep this train moving ladies and gentlemen.

And

I noticed rockstarnati has 2 referral already I dont know if people are passing up the first link or he has friends registering under him. Lets try to keep this a line instead of spreading out referrals the quicker we get someone done the faster you will be up.

WE CAN DO THIS GUYS
Apparently I have 3 now. Two of them must have skipped ahead on accident, but the other one was my sister. She didn't want to join the line, but wanted to help out.

Apparently I have 3 now. Two of them must have skipped ahead on accident, but the other one was my sister. She didn't want to join the line, but wanted to help out.
tell her thank you :p. I hope she lives in a different house because you cant have multiple accounts under the same ip. Im gonna pull your link down for the time being at least we have 3 for you already :)

tell her thank you :p. I hope she lives in a different house because you cant have multiple accounts under the same ip. Im gonna pull your link down for the time being at least we have 3 for you already :)
Yeah, different house, states away. She wanted to know her credit score anyway. haha... I'm trying to convince her to join the Wii conga. No one I know seems to want to have any part of this. Damn fools. lol

If I havent added you to offer confirmed its because the person you have your referral under hasnt gotten back to me.  Dont worry about it Im sure they will all get back to me in due time.  Have patience folks.

@Rockstarnati once I get my prize Ill post it on here and that side so Im sure more people will be jumping on it around then.  Im debating on just taking the cash now though o_O

If I havent added you to offer confirmed its because the person you have your referral under hasnt gotten back to me. Dont worry about it Im sure they will all get back to me in due time. Have patience folks.

@Rockstarnati once I get my prize Ill post it on here and that side so Im sure more people will be jumping on it around then. Im debating on just taking the cash now though o_O
Why just the cash? Don't you want a Xbox One? O_O

Why just the cash? Don't you want a Xbox One? O_O
Im not talking about from the Xbox One :p Of course I want it silly! Im waiting for them to be done reviewing my account. Im speaking about the Wii U one. Im probably gonna stick with getting the Wii U though because I really really really ( did I say really? ) want to play bayonetta 2.

I think I'm gonna get the cash too, if it's faster, and just buy an Xbox One with it. If I happen to get it by the 22nd, I'll try my luck at midnight.

Side note, I just realized how many sites Trainn has. I imagine the Xbox One site will be around a looong time, as they still have 360 and Wii sites. 

http://yourfree360games.com

http://3604free.com

http://yournintendowii4free.com

http://www.yourfreeflatscreen.com

http://flashipods4free.com

http://www.yourfreevideoipods.com

http://youripodnano4free.com

So Im going over paulgarcia's referrals which 1 person havent sent me emails.  Id hate to not have you added on to the list.

cagpurple***************

\

If either of those are you please email me!

@Ricequakes its a lot more work then you think it is trust me.  Lol you should see my inbox.  Its very crazy.  Now that I got everything on a spreadsheet though it has made things a little easier.  It would be much easier if people stayed in a line though.

Went to my buddy's house tonight and forgot that his dad works for Microsoft. Asked him if he was getting an xbox one and he throws the Damn controller in my hands. It was magical and had I been a little more drunk I may have cried ha.

I updated OP for now Im going to add a 3rd link again incase I wake up late ( which I doubt I will. )

paulgarcia says he has 10 people signed up under him but, 2 havent even visited offers and 4 havent sent me an email or gave confirmation they were going to sign up.  So he has 5 total with the person who just sent me an email.  Hopefully people will come around and update to let me know whats going on Id really appreciate it.

And to add to all this Ill be off tomorrow so Ill be paying as much attention I can to this.  Ill be spamming people I play games with in CoD if I do play tomorrow.  Its Saturday though so Im very hopeful that more people will take there time to come here and actually read instead of lurk   :grouphug:

Yeah guys whoever signed up under my referral make sure to email the confirmation email so you can get a place in the line and to know how many referrals i have.

Thanks

Just cancelled the freecreditscore.com thing and they were actually really polite and made it super easy which was surprising.

Edit- I need to stop forgetting that I'm the last post and double posting. :whee:

Just waking up.  Only had one person email that didnt even give me info just a screenshot.  Lets keep this moving along.

Edit:

I dont know if it would help but, I have a copy of Playstation Allstar Battle Royal I can raffle off its still sealed.  Im looking through my games seeing what I can give away ATM.  If anyone else would like to get together some raffles feel free to pm me :).

Just waking up. Only had one person email that didnt even give me info just a screenshot. Lets keep this moving along.

Edit:
I dont know if it would help but, I have a copy of Playstation Allstar Battle Royal I can raffle off its still sealed. Im looking through my games seeing what I can give away ATM. If anyone else would like to get together some raffles feel free to pm me :).
I PMed you an idea yesterday and I don't think you got back to me. Let me know!!

Does it work for people outside US?
Sorry I forgot to respond back to you, i think the only place outside of the US it works is Canada atm.

I PMed you an idea yesterday and I don't think you got back to me. Let me know!!
Ill pm you right now

On that note Im going to hop on xbox live and try to spread the word a little more hopefully get this picked up a little today.

I dont know if it would help but, I have a copy of Playstation Allstar Battle Royal I can raffle off its still sealed. Im looking through my games seeing what I can give away ATM. If anyone else would like to get together some raffles feel free to pm me :).
That's cool, but why are you raffling things off? Sorry if I missed your explanation.

That's cool, but why are you raffling things off? Sorry if I missed your explanation.
To get people to sign up and possibly do a giveaway for people who get the most people referred to here within a months time also receive something. Let me get my thoughts together Im going to try to spread the word a little more right now.

Just a updating the thread paulgarcia should have 6 referrals one is still waiting on confirmation.  so he needs 5 more then that will be another person done.  Im doing my best to spread the word about this.  

Also for the 11 people who do sign up under me, I have 2 $5 amazon giftcards to randomly give out. I know it's not much but it's something!

So I just click a link in the op then sign up then email you with all my info then other cages will sign up and that's it.  which link should I use in the op thanks for all your help. 

So I just click a link in the op then sign up then email you with all my info then other cages will sign up and that's it. which link should I use in the op thanks for all your help.
Use the link thats currently displayed not the ones that are hidden in spoilers until he reaches 11 Im trying to keep this updated as much as possible

bread's done
Back