Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Every confirmed person between 98 and when I start getting referrals gets a random Steam key so get signing up!
Were closer to you then I thought wed be as to the next person up should already have 7 referrals that have emailed me. He says he has more on his list but they have not emailed me or went through with offers. Also people need to send me updated list to who has been confirmed. Ive pmed you all and only 3 of you have gotten back to me thanks.

Were closer to you then I thought wed be as to the next person up should already have 7 referrals that have emailed me. He says he has more on his list but they have not emailed me or went through with offers. Also people need to send me updated list to who has been confirmed. Ive pmed you all and only 3 of you have gotten back to me thanks.
Hence the extra incentive. ;)

ATTENTION! The PS4 thread will be coming out soon, so if you have been hoping to snag a free PS4 instead of an Xbox One, your wait shall be rewarded shortly! Stay on the look out!

If it ends up being true about the PS4 site, I'll volunteer to run the conga thread. I'm more interested in a PS4 than an Xbone. If anyone sees the PS4 site pop up, PM it to me and I'll get things started.

If it ends up being true about the PS4 site, I'll volunteer to run the conga thread. I'm more interested in a PS4 than an Xbone. If anyone sees the PS4 site pop up, PM it to me and I'll get things started.
This is going to be a scary thread where we all end up hating ourselves.

still waitiing for my offer to be credited smh i guess i will submit a ticket when the 7th day comes.

lets keep this going.

still waitiing for my offer to be credited smh i guess i will submit a ticket when the 7th day comes.

lets keep this going.
Dont sweat it. Yeah if you dont have time to do another offer just wait until the 7th day to submit a ticket Im sure they will credit you ASAP Some people are having problems because ADblock or they need to clear cache. Its messing with offers getting through to them to credit you.

Dont sweat it. Yeah if you dont have time to do another offer just wait until the 7th day to submit a ticket Im sure they will credit you ASAP Some people are having problems because ADblock or they need to clear cache. Its messing with offers getting through to them to credit you.

yeah man this used to happen back with yourfree360games so im used to it.

i don't mind buying a PS4, but i only want an xbox one for free. that's why i joined this one. Haha

Just wanted to make people aware if you are taking cash they deposit it into your paypal account.  They dont mail anything.  If you pick a giftcard it is mailed to you.  Unless they changed up there methods.

psvita091113.png

Just thought Id share this with people to make them feel more assured this is real :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo-hoo! Offer finally confirmed! Time to put a link on my profile and whore this thread out!
Use my colorful sig!

Just wanted to make people aware if you are taking cash they deposit it into your paypal account. They dont mail anything. If you pick a giftcard it is mailed to you. Unless they changed up there methods.

psvita091113.png

Just thought Id share this with people to make them feel more assured this is real :)
I don't see a pic. :(

Just wanted to make people aware if you are taking cash they deposit it into your paypal account. They dont mail anything. If you pick a giftcard it is mailed to you. Unless they changed up there methods.

psvita091113.png

ibgllADkHjyLb4.gif

For the love of God, this shit really is legit. Not that I didn't believe you before, but there's something about seeing it...it's beautiful.

i see it fine here. might just take a moment to update.

Man, It would be awesome to be able to play Dead Rising 3 and not shell out $500 for a system i don't want, lol.

why is the screenshot for $300 when it says they give you $480, is it from some other referral deal?

Xbox One- Xbox One

Wii U- Cash

Vita- Probably cash
Same here lol. Vita I'd go with the cash considering a Vita has dropped in price so you could get a Vita and games with that $300 if you really wanted to. Anyway, let's keep this train rolling, it seems to have slowed some but hopefully with Mykel's proof we can get it rollin' again!

Yeah I just noticed it. I have nothing to do with that thread so hopefully he can keep it organized for you guys as to that one should be quick it's 6 referrals.
Hopefully, it chugs along. If only more people would hop to the WiiU/Vita threads as well. Luckily, looks like the Vita one might be quick as two people have gotten theirs done in a little over 3 hours. I updated my sig for all three threads. We'll see if it works.

psvita091113.png

Congrats! Hopefully this will assure people that Trainn is a legitimate company with good intentions. Everyone let's get this conga and the upcoming PS4 one rolling!

Well, that was way more hassle than expected, and now I'm a bit worried . . . CreditReport.com was happy to take my $1, tell me I have no credit history, and not let me create a username and password. So I went with Gamefly, and had to jump through thirty hoops to make that work because ages ago I had a direct2drive account with a saved credit card. But it looks like it finally went through . . . if I get the XB1, it was definitely worth it. Let's keep it going :)

Here's some video proof. I found a lot videos, but I thought these ones were the best. Share it on other conga lines!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmj1PDvgrok[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSgsSZVIzec[/youtube]

Yea but I think it was a mistake to start all the other conga lines. Now people that want the PS4 will sign up for that one and not this one. I'm too the point, I'm just get mt own referrals. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't even get through another 10 people.

Also any of the front of the line. Did your review ever come back

Yea but I think it was a mistake to start all the other conga lines. Now people that want the PS4 will sign up for that one and not this one. I'm too the point, I'm just get mt own referrals. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't even get through another 10 people.

Also any of the front of the line. Did your review ever come back
Well that's why we need to push the cash option because that way those who want Xbox One can get it or if they want the ps4 they can opt for the $480 cash and get a ps4 and a game. I don't think the other conga lines stole any thunder from this one. The Wii U one has been stagnant and the Vita one is taking off because its $300 for 6 referrals. We just need to have some patience and be positive. The proof is there, we just need to continue to get it out there and it'll keep on rollin'!

I signed up with paulgarcia's referral link. I'll try to promote this thread to drive people back to it. Consolidation would be best for this to work.

I signed up with paulgarcia's referral link. I'll try to promote this thread to drive people back to it. Consolidation would be best for this to work.
I don't see why having multiple Conga Lines going negatively affects any of them. It takes literally 2-3 minutes to go through the signup process, and if all open Congas link up with the other ones it might be a good thing to have more to wrangle in others.

Well most people in the conga threads are involved in all three of them but as Fatal Flaw has said we should probably try and push the cash option. I did the Vita conga for the cash since I hoping I can get it before BF and use it on a sweet BF Vita deal and have the leftover money for other stuff. Like I said earlier in the Vita thread, i'll be looking through my stuff after work and seeing if I can scrounge up some stuff to give out in all three threads. 

Is it safe to cancel the Gamefly membership as soon as it shows that I've completed the offer?
I believe the terms say you need to keep it for 28 days.

Also, anyone who's done MyScore in this thread and didn't get credit. I know you have to wait 7 days to open a ticket, so will I still be able to cancel after 4 days?

Is it safe to cancel the Gamefly membership as soon as it shows that I've completed the offer?
No, you can't cancel until day 29 or it voids it.

Also, anyone who's done MyScore in this thread and didn't get credit. I know you have to wait 7 days to open a ticket, so will I still be able to cancel after 4 days?

Should still be able to cancel after 4 days if I understand it right, just can't open the ticket for 7

bread's done
Back