Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Guys I highly recommend using GSN Slots as one of your offers once you reach your limit.  It's $10 like the ink and you can use paypal as I don't like using my cc info.  instant confirmation.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0[/youtube]

thought this would pump some people up :p

YOUR THE BEST

AROUNDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
The ea lawsuit was for ea sports games only. I think you had to claim old generation titles with a dated receipt.

Guys I highly recommend using GSN Slots as one of your offers once you reach your limit. It's $10 like the ink and you can use paypal as I don't like using my cc info. instant confirmation.
Ahhh, so my account must have problems due to the fact that I signed up under a different referral link and paid with another.

Glad to see there's been a little more traffic the last day or two that I haven't been able to keep up with this thread as well.

The ea lawsuit was for ea sports games only. I think you had to claim old generation titles with a dated receipt.
I claimed the stuff I actually remembered buying but had no receipts and still got almost $90.

Ive bought every madden from 2004-2012 lol. I even bought them for both consoles 4 years. Stupid stupid....
Me too. I received an email last year, think Dec. saying there was a lawsuit against EA and that I could be a part of it. Sent me to a site where I had to fill out a form. You didn't even have to prove you actually bought the games, which I find odd. I bet some people selected every title from the list. It worked out perfectly though. I had just finished paying off my PS4, and used the money for Target Buy2 Get1!!

BTW: 15 and 1/2 hours! GreatNess Awauts!

I have a question for everyone who has gotten referrals. If someone signs up under you and use gamefly, does it typically take time to show as them having completed an offer? I have someone. Who did gamefly under me, but I'm not showing them as crediting yet.

I have a question for everyone who has gotten referrals. If someone signs up under you and use gamefly, does it typically take time to show as them having completed an offer? I have someone. Who did gamefly under me, but I'm not showing them as crediting yet.
I was credited instantly I know a majority of people were as well but, some people have been reporting it not crediting right away. Did the person queue games up?

Man this is super..  Super. Frustrating!!!

People are not reading the rules to this or something.  Just had another referral who got banned!  The worst part about it is he was one of the first people to sign up and was supposed to be getting an xbox as well.  PLEASE READ!!

Now I have to resubmit my account to be reviewed once again because of this.

Man this is super.. Super. Frustrating!!!

People are not reading the rules to this or something. Just had another referral who got banned! The worst part about it is he was one of the first people to sign up and was supposed to be getting an xbox as well. PLEASE READ!!

Now I have to resubmit my account to be reviewed once again because of this.
I feels your painsss. When I start my PS4 conga line, mother fuck ers better not mess up!

I apologize immensely to MykelxKnight for my account being banned, but I have appealed Trainn's decision to do so. On the day that I signed up for my account, I posted my link on Facebook, described the process required to sign up, and explained how to help me recieve credit. Later that day, without my knowledge (and to my horror), I saw that my fiancee had signed up as a referral under my account in an attempt to be nice and help me out. Upon seeing that she did this, I immediately spoke to her, and told not to use her account due to the fact that the terms of service have a limit on one account per household. Therefore, her account was left with ZERO completed offers, ZERO obtained referrals, and HAS NOT BEEN ACCESSED since the day that it was opened. Due to these facts, I had hoped that Trainn would understand that the second account was created in error, and that I was not trying to cheat them out of anything. If they had provided the option to close the account, it would have been closed within an hour of being opened. Unfortunately, they do not for some reason. Now, they have closed my account and have required me to appeal their decision. I realize that my household has violated the terms of service, but since the secondary account has not beneifted my account, has not benefited the account itself, has not benefited anyone else's account, and has not been accessed since the day that it was opened, I am hoping that they can forgive this unintentional incident and only close the unused secondary account. I have been told that I should obtain a result for my appeal within two days. Do you guys think I have any chance of winning this appeal?

I feel like people are also not understanding that you can't cancel an offer the second you receive the credit for it. Read the rules of he thread and the rules of the offer.

I love how they're quick to ban accounts, but super slow to review accounts and reply to tickets..... just kidding. This is my impatient side talking.
It's pretty true. LOL

I'm super nervous that my referrals will get a ban. :(

Speaking of referrals, my last one still hasn't gone through. Ugh!

I love how they're quick to ban accounts, but super slow to review accounts and reply to tickets..... just kidding. This is my impatient side talking.
I understand what you mean. It took them nine days to review my account, and they did not even respond to the one ticket that I had sent them early on during that period of time. Now I am required to appeal my account closure when they have not even provided a reason for my account closure at all (I am just assuming that it was for the reason that I described because that fits a terms of service violation).

I think we've over-saturated the site with all these different conga lines... makes me sad as even doing fun promotions for those who sign up under us seems to not be working...

I think we've over-saturated the site with all these different conga lines... makes me sad as even doing fun promotions for those who sign up under us seems to not be working...
Seriously. We should have just stuck with the Xbox One thread at first. We spread the congas too thin.

Everyone, do not lose faith! In only two days, when my appeal has been successfully approved (hopefully), I will post screenshots of my final order confirmation. In addition, MykelxKnight will once again have all of his referrals and will be able to post screenshots of his order confirmation as well. This should bring some excitement to the people that have not joined the conga lines yet as it will show that orders have started being shipped :)!

I defintiely think that a real console in hand will help to solidify this. That is also why I hope I can get my money from the HDTV offer. Sort of help that line out as well. All people need is incentive to sign up and nothing says "hey this works" faster than a console in hand to show off.

I don't know if this is all splitting the pot or if people just went elsewhere because of the wait in the lines.
I would venture a guess that it is a mixture of both, along with some skepticism. I know not everyone can, but a lot of people here have joined multiple (as in 2+) congas, if not all of them. The more you join, the better chance you have at getting one of them completed! Granted, some people will just join one and wait, but being 100+ on this list (for example) means you have a pretty long wait ahead of you.

Personally, I'm going to join as many as I can. Hopefully when the proof starts rolling in people will continue to join this Conga and all the others. Heck, the iPhone Conga just started and there's only 6 or 7 people on the list.

I think that for all of these, new people should email you and you tell them who to sign up under. It would get rid of all this mess of duplicates. Duplicates are really killing this conga line.

I don't know why there's a thought that more than one conga is splitting the pool. People can sign up for every single one. So far I've signed up for 4 and only had to pay for one offer under godaddy. There are more than enough offers to do a few of the congas.

Also, I just cancelled myscore. Relatively painless but the guy tried to talk me into so much crap.

I don't know why there's a thought that more than one conga is splitting the pool. People can sign up for every single one. So far I've signed up for 4 and only had to pay for one offer under godaddy. There are more than enough offers to do a few of the congas.

Also, I just cancelled myscore. Relatively painless but the guy tried to talk me into so much crap.
How long did you have the membership to myscore and did it show up on your account?

Did they keep lowering the price to try to get you to continue the membership? The lady I talked to went from $29 a month to $3 xD thought that was pretty funny

So can I get added. I used the 3rd referral link. I already emailed the info.
you have already been added...

Im gonna be super busy the next 2 days but, still will be paying attention to this. Ill update as much as I can and will add more referral links in a bit. Sorry guys getting caught up with work. Im also working the midnight launch of PS4 tonight then I have to wake up at 10 tomorrow to go back to work. So Ill be away for a little unfortunately.

Also just wanted to give everyone a heads up someone from another site got there account reviewed and is expecting to get there xbox around the 27th of this month.  Everyone needs patience the site is most likely being hammered.

Remember for those signing up please post who you sign up under as Mykel is working the ps4 launch. That way everyone gets the right number of referrals.

Remember for those signing up please post who you sign up under as Mykel is working the ps4 launch. That way everyone gets the right number of referrals.
I was just about to post that thanks fatal, yeah Ill be busy until 6 pm tomorrow so dont expect to much updates tomorrow. Ill try to update tomorrow before I goto work but, I have a feeling Im going to be super tired and wont be able to before I head out.

How long did you have the membership to myscore and did it show up on your account?
Had the membership since Saturday night, so...four days? Five? I can't count no good.

Did they keep lowering the price to try to get you to continue the membership? The lady I talked to went from $29 a month to $3 xD thought that was pretty funny
They sure did! It was like a ten minute call, I zoned most of it out. He was telling me all sorts of stories about his "friend" who got ripped off and had his credit card stolen. I was mostly wondering if the reps are in charge with coming up with these stories on their own or if there's some kind of story bank they can all use.

Ugh, I have to cancel MyScore (for the PS Vita conga) and I never even got credit.
Same here. No credit from MyScore for Vita or GoDaddy for Wii U. Opened a ticket for GoDaddy. Can't do the same for MyScore just yet. Also, still waiting on my last referral for Xbox One. I have a full year of Live already and will be getting my first X1 game soon. The console itself can't come soon enough!

Same here. No credit from MyScore for Vita or GoDaddy for Wii U. Opened a ticket for GoDaddy. Can't do the same for MyScore just yet. Also, still waiting on my last referral for Xbox One. I have a full year of Live already and will be getting my first X1 game soon. The console itself can't come soon enough!
LOL. Same here. Just need 1 referral!

I just canceled both creditreport.com and profinity credit monitoring, today being Day 5 for both. Both were pretty painless. I got confirmation e-mails (I insisted on not getting off the phone until I saw the e-mail in my inbox) and confirmation #s of the cancellations from both. Both companies tried every hard sell tactic in the book to keep me from canceling. Profinity offered me 50% off, 75% off, 90% off, and even 95% off! It was both hilarious (the desperation) and annoying (my time being wasted).

I just canceled both creditreport.com and profinity credit monitoring, today being Day 5 for both. Both were pretty painless. I got confirmation e-mails (I insisted on not getting off the phone until I saw the e-mail in my inbox) and confirmation #s of the cancellations from both. Both companies tried every hard sell tactic in the book to keep me from canceling. Profinity offered me 50% off, 75% off, 90% off, and even 95% off! It was both hilarious (the desperation) and annoying (my time being wasted).
Not looking forward to it. These things give me anxiety (seriously). Plus, I was never credited for creditreport.com.

Not looking forward to it. These things give me anxiety (seriously). Plus, I was never credited for creditreport.com.
Why get anxious over it? All you have to do is keep repeating, "No, thank you. I just want to cancel my account."

They're reading from a script. They're obligated to try every line. If you keep that in mind, and understand that it's just a play rehearsal, there's no real pressure. They will cancel for you. They're required to by law.

Is profinity instant credit and free? I wasn't sure about them

I dont have time to update the list atm, Ive only received 1 email since yesterday.  I get off at 6:30PM pst so Ill be on around 7.  I actually have to work saturday now as well so Ill be MIA for a little bit that day.  Ill be around in the morning on saturday though and I will update around that time.

Busy busy.

I dont have time to update the list atm, Ive only received 1 email since yesterday. I get off at 6:30PM pst so Ill be on around 7. I actually have to work saturday now as well so Ill be MIA for a little bit that day. Ill be around in the morning on saturday though and I will update around that time.

Busy busy.
At least the list is slowed for now, so you can concentrate on work lol. When people start getting stuff I hope we get a rush or 400 or so new signups...then I can get my system lol

Are people still doing this? I am willing to give up some steam codes if people do my refferal. I won the PS4 through taco bell and wanna try some games so i did a gamefly 30 day trial, simple as that. http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

1463770_10152643652337662_947996228_n.jpg

bread's done
Back