Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

It takes about 24 hours to receive the email. I didn't get it instantly either but it showed up in my inbox yesterday. As long as you have the confirmation number you should be fine though.

Its been over 24 hours but I guess I'll give it a couple days and see if the charge does go through.

Alright Eldritch got his last referral his offer is pending.  Im a little annoyed just getting home to find out another referral has gotten banned.  People dont know how to follow directions this is the 3rd fucking time Ive had to submit my account for review thanks a lot!

Fragtality will be removed from the list.

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!

I re submitted my account for review and right away got this :)

29bmyxu.jpg

Now to wait on my xbox :)  im pumped!

Wait did you have extra referrals, I thought someone got banned? Anyway awesome man
Yeah I had extra referrals from friends signing up.

Edit:

I had my hdtv account banned for some weird reason? I did the vitamin offer and its not on my debit card anymore? I wonder what happened Im contacting trainn and will let everyone know.

Last edited by a moderator:
GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!

Now to wait on my xbox :) im pumped!
I eagerly await you getting yours shipped/arriving, once that happens I picture it being a mad rush to get on every single referral that is going on XD. Considering that essentially people are completing a $10 offer and getting $250-$500 it is rather crazy.

I eagerly await you getting yours shipped/arriving, once that happens I picture it being a mad rush to get on every single referral that is going on XD. Considering that essentially people are completing a $10 offer and getting $250-$500 it is rather crazy.
Yeah, can't wait for others to get reviewed and post their success here and hopefully it spills into other threads, especially yours since the number of referrals required in yours is so low (only 5 referrals for those that don't know).

Hey, I think this train just left the station! CHOO CHOOOO

0139.gif

Remember anyone who signs up for this conga line from the beginning until my 11 referrals are met is entered into a drawing for a $60 game of their choice!

Alright Eldritch got his last referral his offer is pending.
Well crap on a cracker, I still haven't decided! Guess I have until this last offer completes to figure it out. I keep waffling whether it's worth going from 720p to 1080p if I can't afford to go up in size just to play next gen on. Or if I want a console that I only want for playing Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 on. :whee:

And my account is still under review....
Well hopefully that means yours will be done today or tomorrow.

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!

29bmyxu.jpg

WOW THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! It has been five long days since I sent my account closure appeal to trainn, but hopefully they get into contact with me soon, so that things can get sorted out for me in order to join you in the Xbox One Owner's club ;)!

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!

29bmyxu.jpg

That's definately exciting Mykle. I'm not able to see the text though. Does it say when you will recieve?

Edit: N/M opened the link in another page and could read it. Do you really think they will have one to ship in two weeks?

Anyone know when it is safe to cancel these offers:

Healthsource Multivitamin, Wildlife Explorer kit

I signed up a week ago and they confirmed on day one. Should I wait to receive the packages?

Are we at a stand-still for referrals? Mykel is probably gonna be done with this page now that hes gonna be the proud owner of an Xbox One. :p
Not really Im not that shady. Id like to be able to run congas still so Im not abandoning nothing. Im super sick atm and Ive been working like crazy. I havent received and new emails today so yeah.

Anyone else having issues with Gamefly? My offer should be complete because I just got my first game rental the other day. The only thing I can think of is that I had a free membership with them about 10 months ago, so could that be the problem?
Sounds like you need to do another offer.

And I still have one referral to go... *sigh*
Me too... still. It's killing me. I even had my aunt sign up under me last night, but she still hasn't received credit. Feels like no matter what I do, I'll always be stuck at 10 referrals.

Me too... still. It's killing me. I even had my aunt sign up under me last night, but she still hasn't received credit. Feels like no matter what I do, I'll always be stuck at 10 referrals.
I have done gamefly (didn't work), myscore (didn't work), credit report, and godaddy. What is left that is free or almost free AND is easy to cancel?

I have done gamefly (didn't work), myscore (didn't work), credit report, and godaddy. What is left that is free or almost free AND is easy to cancel?
There is vitamins ($4.95) and Animals ($7?) but I don't know easy it is to cancel.

There are also instant credits (and so far no problems with credits not appearing) but they cost $10: Simply Ink, GSN Slots and Bingo. These are one time purchases so no cancel needed and they take paypal.

Are we at a stand-still for referrals? Mykel is probably gonna be done with this page now that hes gonna be the proud owner of an Xbox One. :p
That's very disrespectful of you to even think that Mykel would just drop this because he's gotten his referrals & his XBOX is on the way. He seems to be a nice guy that have been keeping this conga updated & was even wanting to run another one with the same attention to detail as this one. Even when he's busy he keeps us in the loop. The fact that you would even question him & his resolve like this, with no reason at all, makes me question your character. If it was supposed to be a joke, it was not a very good one. If it was because of impatience, calm down & be patient. You've won a PS4, spend your time with it. Many of us (myself included) were not as lucky but we at least have the patience to wait & see this out.

There is vitamins ($4.95) ... but I don't know easy it is to cancel.
I waited 8 days to cancel, and did so about an hour ago. Call lasted 2 minutes, tried to give me free shipping but told her I wasn't interested, and done. Package is still coming. Email sent to me confirming the cancellation says I could return the package and get my money back.

Not sure if or when it could affect my offer.

I'm gonna get one of my parents to sign up under me tomorrow. Hopefully it works.

I'm super sick ATM and I have to work tomorrow sorry I can't keep you guys updated ATM I'm trying to get over this as fast as possible. Been poppin mucinex trying to get over this. I haven't been sick in a year so it sucks! I'll update the op in a little I think we've only had one person sign up today. Again I'm sorry i haven't been paying as much attention to this lately but, as soon as I'm over this sickness I will!! Hopefully it's sooner then later.

Edit:
As well someone else signed up under someone else's referral! I am not adding people who sign up under someone's referral that's further down the line. There have been 2 people this week that have done that.

So what do people think of MyScore?  I've been on the phone for half an hour (across 3 attempts)  and haven't even reached an actual person yet.  This is ridiculous.  I signed up 11/13 - do I have to cancel tonite?

So what do people think of MyScore? I've been on the phone for half an hour (across 3 attempts) and haven't even reached an actual person yet. This is ridiculous. I signed up 11/13 - do I have to cancel tonite?
That's odd, after the initial recorded message about the company I only talked to one person. She offered me a crap ton of "discounts" but it only took about 5 minutes. I canceled on the 7th day actually.

So what do people think of MyScore? I've been on the phone for half an hour (across 3 attempts) and haven't even reached an actual person yet. This is ridiculous. I signed up 11/13 - do I have to cancel tonite?
Are you on hold? Just wait it out as it took a bit to get a hold of someone. Took me 20 minutes to get a hold of someone.

That's very disrespectful of you to even think that Mykel would just drop this because he's gotten his referrals & his XBOX is on the way. He seems to be a nice guy that have been keeping this conga updated & was even wanting to run another one with the same attention to detail as this one. Even when he's busy he keeps us in the loop. The fact that you would even question him & his resolve like this, with no reason at all, makes me question your character. If it was supposed to be a joke, it was not a very good one. If it was because of impatience, calm down & be patient. You've won a PS4, spend your time with it. Many of us (myself included) were not as lucky but we at least have the patience to wait & see this out.
Ignore him, he posted his referral link in here earlier when clearly we're trying to keep everyone in line and help them first.

Anyway, keep the train rollin' guys! :)

What in the ever loving fuck! I just canceled the myscore shit and just as I predicted it was the most PAINFUL 12 minutes of my life (that's what she said). Seriously, though, they tried to throw everything at me. Free movie tickets, roadside assistance and a $25 stipend to the restaurant of my choice? "Are you married, sir?" lolololWAT. "You could use this to take your lovely wife out on date nights and only have to pay for the tip." I asked her what the fuck that had to do with credit monitoring and said that I wasn't married. She then asks if I planned to propose anytime soon and this could help in my efforts. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. "Sir, we're basically paying you to monitor your credit". After all of that, this relentless woman proceeds to then apply like a 99% discount making it $3.49/mo. I say 'no, thank you' once again. Then I get the technical rundown about how my credit affects my life and identity fraud is running rampant. Still asked for the cancellation. *awkward silence*. She complies. Gave her a 9 on the survey out of guilt.
I'm sorry but why do I find this so funny. People these days...

MyScore had me on hold for about an hour. I called back, like, 4 times before getting someone. They cancelled after I rejected their first "discounted offer". lol

Tiny glimmer of hope for me. Somebody who signed up under me I now see has a "Pending Credit Request." Hopefully they're credited soon and I can get my money!

bread's done
Back