Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

That's odd, after the initial recorded message about the company I only talked to one person. She offered me a crap ton of "discounts" but it only took about 5 minutes. I canceled on the 7th day actually.
I canceled on the 6th day. No credit. Filled a missing credit request tonight.

Wow...I'd get in on this, but I'd be so far at the back of the line there is no longer a point.
You will never know if you don't try. Keep in mind, this is going to last for a few years, there's still one for WiiU. After Mykle and the other people that were first on the list start receiving their "prizes", this thing will really start picking up. So if you want an XboxOne at launch, this probably isn't the best way to go. Also besides all that, why not sign up, just to help the people in front of you? Seriously how much money has this site saved you? Why not do something to help the community out? It doesn't cost anything to sign up, and it's less then 5/10minutes.

On a side note, has anyone from the front of the line heard anything yet?

Dragunz - completed on 11/5/2013
Tphi11 - completed on 11/6/2013
EastX - completed on 11/6/2013
blockburner28 - completed 11/7/2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of that, should we come up with some sort of script to shoot out to people who we think would be interested in joining this? That way we all sound the same and there would be no question about what this is and what you have to do?

Wow...I'd get in on this, but I'd be so far at the back of the line there is no longer a point.
Maybe so but it takes nothing to sign up. It takes 3-5 minutes to sign up and you can do the Gamefly offer which you don't pay anything for. Also, Gamefly is painless to cancel as you just log-in and click on the "cancel sub" button. Join in! :D

EDIT: Also, I'll raffle a $5 Amazon GC to those who sign up from #130 till I'm up.

THANK GOD! I finally got all 11 referrals! Had to get my parent to register under me. LOL

Now let's just hope I don't get any referrals that don't count, like Mykel did.

You will never know if you don't try. Keep in mind, this is going to last for a few years, there's still one for WiiU. After Mykle and the other people that were first on the list start receiving their "prizes", this thing will really start picking up. So if you want an XboxOne at launch, this probably isn't the best way to go. Also besides all that, why not sign up, just to help the people in front of you? Seriously how much money has this site saved you? Why not do something to help the community out? It doesn't cost anything to sign up, and it's less then 5/10minutes.

On a side note, has anyone from the front of the line heard anything yet?

Dragunz - completed on 11/5/2013
Tphi11 - completed on 11/6/2013
EastX - completed on 11/6/2013
blockburner28 - completed 11/7/2013
I have heard back from trainn. Unfortunately, they finished reviewing my account and have decided to close it for now pending an appeal from me. My sob story is further up in the thread, but the gist of it is that my fiancee signed up for the website from my household without reading the terms of service after I had already signed up, and that disqualified my account. Therefore, I am required to appeal their decision to close my account. Her account had zero referrals, had zero completed offers, and has not been accessed since within the first hour that she created it on November fourth, so I am hoping that they will overturn their decision to close my account due to fact that the existence of the second account did not affect anyone and was obviously an accidental account creation due to it's lack of use. My appeal was sent to them six days ago, and I have not received a verdict from them yet. I will keep everyone updated with the status of my appeal and post pictures of my order confirmation if I can finally get it ;)!

the gist of it is that my fiancee signed up for the website from my household without reading the terms of service after I had already signed up, and that disqualified my account.
Man, glad you said that! I was totally about to get my wife to sign up for something.

Man, glad you said that! I was totally about to get my wife to sign up for something.
You are very welcome! I would not wish this situation on anybody :whistle2:(. My fiancee was just trying to be nice to me by trying to be my first referral, but I wish that I would have known what she was planning, so that I could have stopped her lol. Luckily, she did not actually do any offers or else I think that I would have no chance at winning this appeal!

I'd be interested in doin this. I want an Xbox One very much, but can't really afford it out right. So where do I start?
Just do the gamefly offer - it's fast credit, you get a free rental, and you can cancel before you're charged.

Unless you've done a gamefly trial in the past, then the best one without giving out your personal information is the vitamin one. It costs like $5. Otherwise there are the credit report offers but they take longer to get credit for and you have to give out your social security number. The companies are legitimate but nobody likes giving that info out, and they're also just plain slower at crediting.

Just do the gamefly offer - it's fast credit, you get a free rental, and you can cancel before you're charged.

Unless you've done a gamefly trial in the past, then the best one without giving out your personal information is the vitamin one. It costs like $5. Otherwise there are the credit report offers but they take longer to get credit for and you have to give out your social security number. The companies are legitimate but nobody likes giving that info out, and they're also just plain slower at crediting.
The GameFly offer is still valid - just use a different email account. Even with the same name and credit card, it still goes through. I've had like 3 GameFly accounts through different emails throughout the years.

The GameFly offer is still valid - just use a different email account. Even with the same name and credit card, it still goes through. I've had like 3 GameFly accounts through different emails throughout the years.
I would make sure that you also are using a different address and credit card to make sure you get credit for the referral specifically.

Re-signing up for gamefly does not count, only being a new customer to gamefly.

also i don't think it's good form to advertise your referral link over the thread in your signature.. How does it help some random person to sign up under your referral and not be able to join the conga?

Wouldn't you have to use a different credit card too? I unfortunately wasted my Gamefly trial for one of the congas because I thought I could use my existing account but I guess you need a new account and I couldn't make a new account using the same credit card.

has anyone had experience with these conga lines in the past on CAG?

They really pick up speed once people start getting their prizes, right? Once people have photos with their username of a free xbox one, I think a lot of poeple will stop spectating and start participating.

has anyone had experience with these conga lines in the past on CAG?

They really pick up speed once people start getting their prizes, right? Once people have photos with their username of a free xbox one, I think a lot of poeple will stop spectating and start participating.
Doing a search tells me that this is really the first conga line that went anywhere on CAG. I'm always told I'm being negative when I post this but the reason it slows down is due to the nature of conga lines. For example, the guy in 129th right now needs like 1400 people to sign up before they even get to his referral.

Doing a search tells me that this is really the first conga line that went anywhere on CAG. I'm always told I'm being negative when I post this but the reason it slows down is due to the nature of conga lines. For example, the guy in 129th right now needs like 1400 people to sign up before they even get to his referral.
That's why the plan is to incentivize participation farther down the list by offering free games and gift cards.

That's why the plan is to incentivize participation farther down the list by offering free games and gift cards.
Yea but giving away a 20 cent Humble Bundle/Indie Gala game or raffling a chance for one of the 11 referrals to win a $5 Amazon Gift Card can only get you so far. I bet the line would move quicker if the person getting the referrals gave $5 Amazon Gift Cards to ALL 11 of their referrals. I mean they pay $55 for a $500 Xbox One. Seems like a good deal to me...

Just called to cancel my creditreport . com membership. Super easy, the whole call was about 2 minutes. She offered me 50% off the most AMAZING membership I could ever have but I politely declined and she canceled it without any further fuss. 

Just another easy option if you're like me and have already free trialed Gamefly to death. 

It only matters that you use a different email account. Everything else can be the same.
Just chiming in to say that if this guy is talking about Gamefly, then this info is wrong. I used a different email, but the same credit card and it told me there was already an account on file with that card. One of my pals used the same address as an old account of his and he got told the same thing. You need more than just a different email.

Hey guys so I did the godaddy offer and was never credited for it. I checked my bank account today and I saw that my money I spent I it was refunded. I then tried to log into my account and it said that my account was locked.anyone know why this happened?

Yea but giving away a 20 cent Humble Bundle/Indie Gala game or raffling a chance for one of the 11 referrals to win a $5 Amazon Gift Card can only get you so far. I bet the line would move quicker if the person getting the referrals gave $5 Amazon Gift Cards to ALL 11 of their referrals. I mean they pay $55 for a $500 Xbox One. Seems like a good deal to me...
I'm giving a ~$50-60 item away to one of my people and something of lesser value to the rest once I get my 11th person. You want to be negative that's fine then don't participate. Those of us that realize that people are helping us out despite being down the line are stepping up and giving what we can even if it's something small.

I'm giving a ~$50-60 item away to one of my people and something of lesser value to the rest once I get my 11th person. You want to be negative that's fine then don't participate. Those of us that realize that people are helping us out despite being down the line are stepping up and giving what we can even if it's something small.
I knew I'd get another post about being "negative"... Whatever...

Glad I signed up under your referral then, woo woo! Even if I don't end up with the Xbox, at least I helped you out and might get a free game out of it :)

Yeah, guys. Not worth signing up at this point. It's not like they're still giving away free Wiis, 360s and PS3s or anything. I mean, this isn't going to last long enough to get through most people in the line if they're just patient and realize that it takes a while. Nobody likes free game systems or free money anyway! Screw this conga!

I actually am planning on giving away something of value to every person who signs up under my referral link on every Conga I'm a part of, when my turns come around. Others are too. Just because a couple people are giving away less enticing prizes doesn't mean everyone is.

Also, I just realized something regarding the longevity of these offers. I imagine Trainn's business model factors in the probability of these taking a long time to complete (and of course, for many people to complete offers and never get enough referrals). If they drag it out for a couple years, the consoles will see price drops. In that scenario, if someone opts for the console instead of the cash/GC, Trainn can pocket the difference, in addition to interest they've been collecting on the money already earned. If you're wondering why I brought this up, I searched for some older console Conga lines on other fora and found some people who signed up for PS3s and finally got them 2+ years later.

I actually am planning on giving away something of value to every person who signs up under my referral link on every Conga I'm a part of, when my turns come around. Others are too. Just because a couple people are giving away less enticing prizes doesn't mean everyone is.

Also, I just realized something regarding the longevity of these offers. I imagine Trainn's business model factors in the probability of these taking a long time to complete (and of course, for many people to complete offers and never get enough referrals). If they drag it out for a couple years, the consoles will see price drops. In that scenario, if someone opts for the console instead of the cash/GC, Trainn can pocket the difference, in addition to interest they've been collecting on the money already earned. If you're wondering why I brought this up, I searched for some older console Conga lines on other fora and found some people who signed up for PS3s and finally got them 2+ years later.
Link to said congas please?

So I guess it'd be better to just go with Paypal/gift cards?

Don't hate me, guys, but I very much agree with this. The "possibility" of winning something isn't as much of an incentive as just receiving something/money for participating. I'd gladly just pay my referrals outright if I didn't feel like it subverted the efforts of the conga.

Anyway, on a lighter note, Tearaway shipped from Gamefly today, sooooo....yeahhh.

Idk if Mykel would like the idea of bribing sign ups. If the sign ups were legit and came back they were all confirmed it wouldn't mind giving away 3-5 dollars amazon credit to each sign up when they come back confirmed. Seeing this list is slowing down now with unintended hope seeing I'm second on the list. I would like to do this idea if allowed to push mine through. It took a lot to get the offer credit to my account by going to two offers they denied my credit request on the first one. Then I went to gamefly.. It's been to much to back down now.

Don't hate me, guys, but I very much agree with this. The "possibility" of winning something isn't as much of an incentive as just receiving something/money for participating. I'd gladly just pay my referrals outright if I didn't feel like it subverted the efforts of the conga.

Anyway, on a lighter note, Tearaway shipped from Gamefly today, sooooo....yeahhh.
I agree that I'd be willing to do this too but I figured throwing out that $5 drawing was just my way to get the line moving for people ahead of me. The only way it will work though is if everyone agrees to do it to keep the line moving.

I'm sick of waiting. I'm about to just cash out for the $425 gift card.
You didn't get my referral yet right? I still haven't heard back from the CS department or whatever about my missing offer from Gamefly. If I don't hear from them tonight, I will sign up to something else so you don't have to wait any longer.

That's exactly what I was planning on doing! Even $10/referral is only $110 out of pocket (but looks like there's a LOOOOOONG way before my name's on the list)

I feel bad because I did this out of being poor and having that glistening hope of a shiny new system I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise. I cringe a little at the push to 'require' incentive. With that being said, if I have the funds when my turn comes around, I'd love to do a few Amazon or Best Buy giftcards to random line joiners under me. At the very least, I can do a minipainting as a prize: www.fwordsart.see.me

You didn't get my referral yet right? I still haven't heard back from the CS department or whatever about my missing offer from Gamefly. If I don't hear from them tonight, I will sign up to something else so you don't have to wait any longer.
Right. Still waiting for them to credit you for completing your offer.

Sounds way too good to be true. I'll save up until i can afford it. Will enjoy it more having paid my own money anway
There's proof in the OP, there is nothing "too good to be true" about it because it is true. Good luck to you though.

I'm sick of waiting. I'm about to just cash out for the $425 gift card.
Why not take the cash then if you can't wait?

I'm guessing you're in the same boat I am. Had been a Gamefly member before, and had renewed under the same account. I sent an email, a missing credit, and finally had to put in a support ticket. Finally got a response today:

Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain credit for the sign-up as you were a previous member of the Gamefly service.

Advertisers will only provide credit to us, and us in-turn you, for referring new members to their product service. Unfortunately, they will not provide credit for returning members so credit so it will not be possible to obtain credit for the Gamefly sign-up.

You can remove me, #106. I went and found referrals at other places. I suggest anybody beyond #20 to just google freebie forums and find websites where you'll find people who do these sites for a living. there are facebook groups, they're everywhere. I ended up doing referral swaps/trades and after busting my ass to get it done, It only took me about 8 or 9 days. Good luck everybody.

bread's done
Back