Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

I'm guessing you're in the same boat I am. Had been a Gamefly member before, and had renewed under the same account. I sent an email, a missing credit, and finally had to put in a support ticket. Finally got a response today:
That is very informative. Thanks for that. I guess I will try a different referal tonight.

Dang, I wish I had got in on this when it first started.

I'm still thinking of joining the line but I'm not sure what offer to do, I won't touch credit report stuff and I did the Gamefly offer for the PS4 conga line. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, I wish I had got in on this when it first started.

I'm still thinking of joining the line but I'm not sure what offer to do, I won't touch credit report stuff and I did the Gamefly offer for the PS4 conga line. Any suggestions?
Healthsource Multivitamin. Costs $5, but if you don't wanna do credit reports or GF, this is the best bet.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the Healthsource Multivitamin.

RiceQuakes how does that happen? A referral getting banned?

Thanks, I'll take a look at the Healthsource Multivitamin.

RiceQuakes how does that happen? A referral getting banned?
If you use the same IP to register another account, on the same site, you get banned. You're free to make one account for each of their different sites though. Guess they just want people getting one Xbox One per household. LOL

Come on Xbox One just came out, this train should be all hyped and what not (and start moving again).

Also, Mykel have fun! We'll keep the thread warm for you lol!

Guess I should start sending out the forum link on XBL again...

I just got around to updating the list.  Everyone who is around currently that has completed referrals and has gotten updated on people completing there offer.  Please send me an updated list :)

Man, after looking over all the xb1 release coverage, I'm really underwhelmed. The only thing I'd play on it would be killer instinct and Dead Rising 3. Dead Rising 3 doesn't even seem like the same game as the first two that i loved. I actually loved the time limits and scheduling what you could do for each playthrough. I also loved the idea that if you failed you had to restart the game. Even nightmare mode in the new one isn't exactly the same because the survivors are randomly generated in the world, not a limited set of persons like dead rising 1 and 2. It also doesn't have the humor or clever writing of the last two games.

I'm thinking i might just go for the cash on this one (if they let you switch your choice) and get an XB1 at the first major price drop of at least $100.

They really shit the bed on this console. 

Last edited:
Man, after looking over all the xb1 release coverage, I'm really underwhelmed. The only thing I'd play on it would be killer instinct and Dead Rising 3. Dead Rising 3 doesn't even seem like the same game as the first two that i loved. I actually loved the time limits and scheduling what you could do for each playthrough. I also loved the idea that if you failed you had to restart the game. Even nightmare mode in the new one isn't exactly the same because the survivors are randomly generated in the world, not a limited set of persons like dead rising 1 and 2. It also doesn't have the humor or clever writing of the last two games.

I'm thinking i might just go for the cash on this one (if they let you switch your choice) and get an XB1 at the first major price drop of at least $100.

They really shit the bed on this console.
I think it is way too soon to say they shit bed on the console because launch line ups are typically pretty weak. Besides of the two games you mentioned, they received mediocre reviews. Forza 5 is clearly the must have launch title on the X1. The Wii U suffered from a pretty bad launch and look at it now, there are some really solid games on that system. Same thing will happen to the ps4 and X1. Also you can switch to cash, it gives you the option to change your prize whenever you want.

I bought a xbox one and Im enjoying it very much even though I havent got to spend much time on it lately.  Been real busy.  The graphics look way better then what everyone is saying.  I can see a tremendous difference from last gen to this gen.

I bought a xbox one and Im enjoying it very much even though I havent got to spend much time on it lately. Been real busy. The graphics look way better then what everyone is saying. I can see a tremendous difference from last gen to this gen.
Did you get the PS4? I'm curious to see how both next gen systems match up, minus the fanboy talk

Did you get the PS4? I'm curious to see how both next gen systems match up, minus the fanboy talk
I have both, and personally, I love the X1 better. Kinect has been working fantastic for me, and it actually does work. I'm a little biased as Xbox is my main console since the OG Xbox, but I'm really loving it. (And Forza)

I'm gonna bump this thread again because I just joined the line about 10 minutes ago!

AbramJ23 I just used your link so you're one step closer.

Abramj23 is at 6 referrals now!  Hopefully this conga will start picking up soon.  Should be getting my x1 from this around december 2nd?  at least that what the order says

Damn being at slot 32 is starting to look like this isn't going to happen for me.  Oh well glad I helped get one for someone.

Lol holy shit people, patience. It's probably gonna take months, keep your expectations in check. You did your part and now it's gonna be a slow burn. The only thing you can do to help is continuously promote this thread.

Signed up under AbramJ23 and now I am anxiously awaiting the phone call to the lovely person at MyScore who will oh-so desperately try to keep me as a member.

I need some kind of proof of completing an offer before I send the e-mail, right?

has any1 have a support ticket answered its been 2 dang weeeeeeeksssss  :censored:  and my account been under review foreeverrrrrrrrrrr

Signed up under AbramJ23 and now I am anxiously awaiting the phone call to the lovely person at MyScore who will oh-so desperately try to keep me as a member.

I need some kind of proof of completing an offer before I send the e-mail, right?
Not to bust your bubble, but I'm pretty sure MyScore has a problem. Myself and few others never recieved credit for it. Your best bet would be to do another offer And just call and cancel MyScore.

Turns out that YouTube account is "not affiliated with Trainn in any way, shape or form." according to the email I just got back from them.
It makes sense since the description mentions signing up though "the rotator" which is basically a conga line. Probably someone drumming up interest for their own method of doing this.

Not to bust your bubble, but I'm pretty sure MyScore has a problem. Myself and few others never recieved credit for it. Your best bet would be to do another offer And just call and cancel MyScore.
Yeah, I saw that after signing up, unfortunately. I'm hoping I'll get lucky because I wasn't able to get the other instant-credit offers to work for me (excluding Gamefly, which I already did for PS4), but I can't even check because I can't get into my referral account right now.

Who keeps rating this thread less than 5 stars? lol... Anyway, I'm gonna cash out today for the $425 gift card for 10 referrals. I can't wait any longer for an 11th to finally go through.

Who keeps rating this thread less than 5 stars? lol... Anyway, I'm gonna cash out today for the $425 gift card for 10 referrals. I can't wait any longer for an 11th to finally go through.
Come on, man! Just one more referral!

(You're making me want to do the same thing. :cry: )

bread's done
Back