Get Five PS Minis for Five Dollars (PSN Deal)

jwa73

CAGiversary!
Frima Studio, Canada's leading independent game developer, has declared that today is officially the start of an “awesome” summer by announcing the “AWESOME Summer Minis Bundle,” a collection of Frima’s five best-selling PlayStation® mini titles, now available for a bundled price of $4.99 USD on the PlayStation® Store. The sale price is almost 70% off the regular combined price of these five titles. Through the epic realm of mythical Norse gods or the darkest corners of the galaxy, these five assorted games are sure to satisfy your never-ending taste for adventure. This one-of-a-kind-video-game-buffet includes premium titles like A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks!, Young Thor, Widgets Odyssey 1 and 2, and Zombie Tycoon, all for a 70% discount off the combined retail price.

SOURCE

i misunderstood what the shooter game was. i thought it was the one from the team behind monsters stole my princess but it appears this is a different shooter entirely. bummer. lucky i didn't pull the trigger. i'm kinda on the fence now. definitely not as excited...decisions...decisions

I have 3 of the 5; Young Thor, Space Shooter, and Widgets 1. Thor is a fun sidescroller with some 3d-ishness to the background. It actually has a lot of levels for a mini, and some cool things to find along the way. Space Shooter is fun but gets hard quickly (for me, but I suck...ymmv), and Widgets didn't really do much for me, kind of a point-n-click adventure.

[quote name='dark-star']I have 3 of the 5; Young Thor, Space Shooter, and Widgets 1. Thor is a fun sidescroller with some 3d-ishness to the background. It actually has a lot of levels for a mini, and some cool things to find along the way. Space Shooter is fun but gets hard quickly (for me, but I suck...ymmv), and Widgets didn't really do much for me, kind of a point-n-click adventure.[/QUOTE]

So it sounds like, in your opinion don't buy this?

[quote name='unopepito06']Am I the only person who read the thread title and saw the word "Penis"? Probably. :lol:[/QUOTE]

u got probs bro

Only ever played A Space Shooter for Two Bucks, but that was entirely worth it. It's a fun little top down shooter with some amusing(though somewhat juvenile) humor, a decent upgrade system for your ship/weapons/abilities, and a little bit of Mega Man flair to it(you earn a boss's weapon after you kill him). If that's the only game you're interested in, might as well just buy it alone for the $2, but if you think you might enjoy any of the other games, i can't vouch for any of them personally, but i'd say i got $5 worth of play out of this one alone.

On a side note, i didn't know the developer was Canadian, though i suspected it by the way the player character in Space Shooter says the word "sorry"(think "sore-y"). Ha ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
young thor is pretty fun though I got bored pretty quickly with zombie tycoon. If I didn't already own 2 of the 5 I would probably pick it up as I have been wanting to play two dollar shooter.

bread's done
Back