GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Been a member since 2008 but only got 3 referrals. Nobody believes me when I tell them this is legit and safe. DX[/QUOTE]

I think the best way it to actually let them see it in action. Show someone your daily routine for the site and they'll see how easy it is. If you can't goto their house u could always use Teamviewer (its like Remote Assistance).

Hey do u guys know the name of the extension to refresh the page on Safari? I got a new referral and he's a Mac user, I tried finding it for him but I'm unfamiliar with navigating that OS.

[quote name='Phrozenspite']hey guys do you think that any of the march swagness dates are going to be more than we earn on average? or should we be set[/QUOTE]

So far looks like we'll be making more than enough just on SB TV alone.

EDIT: Btw I just got an Iphone and noticed that Clover app in your sig, could u PM me about how it works? I downloaded it through your referral.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']So far looks like we'll be making more than enough just on SB TV alone.

EDIT: Btw I just got an Iphone and noticed that Clover app in your sig, could u PM me about how it works? I downloaded it through your referral.[/QUOTE]

PM'd you

Well, I meant like if it was just a short list of occupation. If they have a long list that just covers about everything, click on the one that actually applies to you. I really just try to answer what they are looking for. Like, I haven't seen a movie in months. In the surveys, I just say I watched 3 movies in the past 2 months.

Or with alcohol, I haven't had a drink since January. On surveys, I can probably be classified as an alcoholic lol.

150 for SBTV and 75 for the mobile app (android only).

I have gotten a lot since starting at the beginning of the year ($75 since the beginning of the year). Hey TC, do you recommend any other sites?

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']150 for SBTV and 75 for the mobile app (android only).

I have gotten a lot since starting at the beginning of the year ($75 since the beginning of the year). Hey TC, do you recommend any other sites?[/QUOTE]

They have a mobile app but not for Iphone? That's weird u would think they would expand to there. Btw Superpoints and CantBeatFree are great sites too.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Hey TC, do you recommend any other sites?[/QUOTE]

I tried Prize Rebel and a couple other popular ones at the same time I started SwagBucks, but SwagBucks has been so easy I ended up just sticking with it.

This is my response from a similar post in the past:

Swag Bucks matches the first 1000 Swag Bucks to me that someone earns from searching only (not polls, Swag Bucks TV, surveys, etc.). So if a person follows my guide and makes enough to get two $5 gift cards, I will get enough points to do the same. After that, there is no benefit to me.

The vast majority of the Swag Bucks that I make do not come from referrals but rather from Swag Bucks TV. Anyone can make enough for $25 in gift cards every single month using SBTV. I suggest that anyone who signs up use the same method to rack up Swag Bucks quickly, which is why I have this information posted in the guide.

My guide does not promise $5 gift cards at an unrealistic rate like a lot of the threads in this sub-forum and I feel like I've been completely up front about how it works and how to use it to your advantage. There's really not much else to say, if you want to earn some free Amazon credit try it out and if it doesn't work just close your account. Just don't expect to get free Amazon credit if you don't use the site.

bread's done
Back