Get free PS3 codes from Schick Edge.

Thanks OP!!

Got the GT5 car and the KZ3 Retro Map Pack.

Are these DLC like the Black OPS Map Pack? Meaning can they be shared on 1 PSN account across different consoles?

[quote name='ROB64']Map pack:
P9MH-4CNP-HG2T

BTW, just sold 2 more map packs for $3 (roughly $2 after fees). I've made $6 for doing nothing. :)
Thanks again OP, I might have to go buy a razor just to support schick for doing this.[/QUOTE]
Thanks ROB64, I just took the map pack code you posted. Now all I need is the Infamous 2 one and I'll be happy (though for some reason I can't get it, even with an entirely different address...). And thanks OP!

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Thanks ROB64, I just took the map pack code you posted. Now all I need is the Infamous 2 one and I'll be happy (though for some reason I can't get it, even with an entirely different address...). And thanks OP![/QUOTE]
I'll send you one.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I just got it, thank you so much Captain Urahara! Now to keep it safe till then![/QUOTE]
No problem. Enjoy it when you can actually redeem it. Got to hold onto mine as well lol

why did you people write a KZ3 theme is included with the maps??? its not. i put it a map code and only lets me download a map. no themes. why do you lie?

[quote name='WdragonXsGirl']is this still working does anyone know? I can't load the site on my phone or my pc. I was hoping to get the content for the hubby :([/QUOTE]

I got an extra Map pack code if it doesnt work. It also gives a dynamic theme

the page loads almost blank for me. I get the links at the top for products offers etc, the logo at the top left, and the fine print at the bottom. the links don't go anywhere when clicked and the rest of the page is blank. I've tried multiple sources for the link to the page and get the same every time plus the same on my phone... :(

[quote name='admiralvic']I got an extra Map pack code if it doesnt work. It also gives a dynamic theme[/QUOTE]

thanks so much for the code :):bouncy:

now to try to get the car and infamous 2 dlc codes.

Man i did this all ligit and when i tried to redeem the map pack code they gave me it sonys site said the code has been redeemed the maximum number of times thats messed up

Edit, Just thru up a fake email account and the code i got this time worked...yeah I do love lame website programing lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='junit1427']Yea the map pack code worked but the unlock point code didnt smh,help?[/QUOTE]
Keep trying until you get one that works. I noticed they've been giving out duplicates.. happened a few times when I was stacking the unlock codes.

Whoa, looks like they just changed it. They send code to email now so fake emails won't work anymore. Glad i did it a few days ago.

[quote name='tokyoterror']Whoa, looks like they just changed it. They send code to email now so fake emails won't work anymore. Glad i did it a few days ago.[/QUOTE]
My solution is temp mail.
i use the first google search result.
guerrillamail.com

[quote name='Darklurkr23']wow I spent my slurpee points on the map packa nd the points. Could've gotten them for free damn![/QUOTE]
So, is the map pack from Schick the same map pack that was available from Slurpee points ?

bread's done
Back