Get free PS3 codes from Schick Edge.

[quote name='sunghost']Which codes are you entering?[/QUOTE]

Was doing Killzone, went to enter the GT and it's giving an error. *shrugs* maybe it's too many at once.

Redeemed the theme/map pack for Killzone 3, and the car for GT5. I already had the unlock points from the Playstation Home event. I'll hold onto my inFamous 2 code till it's active in June.

Thanks for posting this!

I remember getting a Killzone 3 unlock code from Seven Eleven. I don't have Killzone 3 yet but do these unlock code stack in game or whatever? What are they anyway? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='D0RC']I remember getting a Killzone 3 unlock code from Seven Eleven. I don't have Killzone 3 yet but do these unlock code stack in game or whatever? What are they anyway? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
When you rank up in multiplayer you get an unlock point which you can use to unlock a gun, ability, etc. for a class. The code gives you 3 right at the start to unlock things with.

They don't stack though. Or else you could get a bunch of these codes and then unlock everything at the start! That would be pretty cool. Sucks you can't do it though :(

[quote name='Captain Urahara']When you rank up in multiplayer you get an unlock point which you can use to unlock a gun, ability, etc. for a class. The code gives you 3 right at the start to unlock things with.

They don't stack though. Or else you could get a bunch of these codes and then unlock everything at the start! That would be pretty cool. Sucks you can't do it though :([/QUOTE]

You can. But can only do it one unlock code at a time. What I did was enter one code go online use the points, go back to main menu enter another code via psn on my computer then go back online in game and you will have 3 more unlock points. Rinse and repeat as much as you like, but if you do it too much it will take the fun out of trying to rank up

Tried entering the code from the OP and got this message "The promotional code you entered is not valid. Please re-enter it." Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind got it to work. Thank you very much OP!

Meh I'm gonna do it the legit way by actually buying Schick Edge razor products. My balls are getting a little peach fuzz on them anyway.

[quote name='NightWolf90']Can someone help me? It won't let me submit my info. :([/QUOTE]

Took me a while to figure out where the submit button was.

The site is kinda glitched. You have to put the Insertion Point in the Zip Code space and press the "Tab" key until you see the submit bar.

[quote name='IRHari']Meh I'm gonna do it the legit way by actually buying Schick Edge razor products. My balls are getting a little peach fuzz on them anyway.[/QUOTE]

That's a natural part of growing up. You're becoming a man! :)

[quote name='gravel'] That's a natural part of growing up. You're becoming a man! :)[/QUOTE]

Oh I know, I'm a man. I've shaved 'em a bunch of times before, but they keep growing back. Itchy as fukc, I need to shave them shits.

[quote name='IRHari']Oh I know, I'm a man. I've shaved 'em a bunch of times before, but they keep growing back. Itchy as fukc, I need to shave them shits.[/QUOTE]

i can..you know...help..if you'd like....:cool:

[quote name='NightWolf90']Can someone help me? It won't let me submit my info. :([/QUOTE]

Did you fill out all of the fields, are entering the captcha words correctly?

[quote name='dabsac80']You can. But can only do it one unlock code at a time. What I did was enter one code go online use the points, go back to main menu enter another code via psn on my computer then go back online in game and you will have 3 more unlock points. Rinse and repeat as much as you like, but if you do it too much it will take the fun out of trying to rank up[/QUOTE]

I still don't get what your saying. I redeem them, quit out and went bakc on the store to redeem more and it said no.

I don't see any redeem code screen on the PS site. More steps with details!

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I still don't get what your saying. I redeem them, quit out and went bakc on the store to redeem more and it said no.

I don't see any redeem code screen on the PS site. More steps with details![/QUOTE]
I think what he is saying is he starts up the game to the main menu on the ps3.
While he has this site on his computer open: https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

Then he enters ONE code on the site, goes back to his ps3 and starts multiplayer and enters the points and then exits back to the game main menu and repeats.

[quote name='Ryu-X']Is this how the Schick Play it Smooth promo is gonna work as well? The one with Rock Band?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully. Schick has always been pretty bad with their promos.

I remember their sleighbellrocks one from years ago. I used a free promo code from the newspaper coupons and picked up a couple albums.

Oh, and thx OP snagged some stuff for some friends.

[quote name='admiralvic']did anyone else get a unique dynamic theme with the map pack? I got one called "The Hatch" O.O?![/QUOTE]

Tested a code for you and yes I did, so all of them come with one apparently.

Does anyone have the 10-digit code to get the themes etc? :O
Have anyone tried if the 10-digit code works the same way as the other code?

Edit: Got a 10-digit code and it doesn't work multiple times :(

[quote name='kzlife']Does anyone have the 10-digit code to get the themes etc? :O
Have anyone tried if the 10-digit code works the same way as the other code?[/QUOTE]

Assuming you're talking about the GT theme then no, no one has yet. There's been people that have exploited the past event somehow as there has been multiple people that have handed out endless Playstation Home outfits. Never seen anyone I could remotely get close to for getting that GT5 theme I'm still hoping I can get in time though.

Also I noticed that you're from Europe so you would need an American account to be able to redeem any of this content for the last event and the current one. Also all that would transfer over to you're main if it isn't a American account is the themes as the code based DLC items will not port over to a European based disk version of a game.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Assuming you're talking about the GT theme then no, no one has yet. There's been people that have exploited the past event somehow as there has been multiple people that have handed out endless Playstation Home outfits. Never seen anyone I could remotely get close to for getting that GT5 theme I'm still hoping I can get in time though.

Also I noticed that you're from Europe so you would need an American account to be able to redeem any of this content for the last event and the current one. Also all that would transfer over to you're main if it isn't a American account is the themes as the code based DLC items will not port over to a European based disk version of a game.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
That sux :(
So neither the "kz3 3-unlock points" nor the "kz3 map pack" won't work?
But if I use the US-account as my main account then it will work?

[quote name='kzlife']Thanks!
But if I use the US-account as my main account then it will work?[/QUOTE]

let me make this super simple... For some reason people dont get how DLC works. To make it easier on you think of Call of duty (as most people play this) the DLC each have a code like "BLUS" then a code. Every game works the same way, each region gets a set code on the disc, so when the game boots it boots up content which features the same codes.

When you boot out of region the codes dont match, and are not booted.

If you make a US account, you can redeem themes, and play on home with the costumes. DLC as stated above will not work for that reason. Obtaining a US version of the game will fix it though.

[quote name='kzlife']Thanks!
But if I use the US-account as my main account then it will work?[/QUOTE]

Well you would need to redeem them on an American account on you're PS3. You could then port the content to you're main that I'm assuming is European based but you would also need the American/NTSC version of the game if you're planing to use the content. It won't work on a pal version of the game.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']God here is a code for map pack for lazy people

F97T-DGN3-RCMF say if you get it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I am lazy.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']6EB5-7ANK-EBBF Yet Another for the masses[/QUOTE]

Shoot, already taken.

Map pack:
P9MH-4CNP-HG2T

BTW, just sold 2 more map packs for $3 (roughly $2 after fees). I've made $6 for doing nothing. :)
Thanks again OP, I might have to go buy a razor just to support schick for doing this.

bread's done
Back