Get Outlaw Volleyball!!! It's only $5.00 with coupon! Now you have to get it!!!

pds319

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
EEOK. This is starting to tick me off. I know its an old game but no matter what time it is, there is no one on. I am making a plea to everyone who has this to put me on their friends list so i can play them. I've just started to get bored with the single player mode and now I want more. My gamer tag is pds319 and I'm also on Crimson skies. Let me know when you want to play and we can start this puppy. I like puppies.

*** To get it for $4.99, you need to get one of the summer coupon books that BB has sitting by the games and use the one for $5.00 off any XBL Enabled game. Viola!! $5.00***

OV Gamertags:
•Ryanw
•Ultimate Matt X
•ScorchX
•SECONDCOM1NG
•Kingdox
•LoganDX
•Doppy88
•Mantis Boxer
•MagusDragoon
•Kracka Killer
•zewone
•Birbo
•Captain Hwdy
•Wildfire Zero
•BigNastyOgre
•bluenatas

Let em know if you want your name added here.

I am not a player, but I have noticed on other gaming sites that people are saying the same thing. Be sure to shop around on the other gaming sites. Try gamespot or gamespy.

I'm been looking for players too. My gamertag is Ultimate Matt X. Everyone should go to Best Buy and pick this up for ten bucks so there are more players on. :)

I'll look some of you guys up when I get back on the Xbox.

This is starting to pick up steam. I had a great time with Matt X and hope to play more of you guys on there, and to those who haven't picked up the game, GO GET IT NOW!!! The game is only $9.99 at BB and its easy to pick up and play. I will keep bumping this topic as much as I have to. Add me to your lists: pds319

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']you better not be lyin or ill......... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:[/quote]

Actually he's not lying, the game can really be found at $9.99! NO JOKE! Damn, why do you have to be such a rude member...a simple "are you sure the game is $9.99" would've worked...I think someone deserves an apology.

...ah-ha-hah

...that's 300 posts right? What's that make me now? Let's post & find out!

It's arguably one of the best volleyball games out there at the moment, if not as pretty as DOA Volleyball. You don't get DOAX's shopping and emotional sim but you do get to occasionally just slug someone for annoying you.

[quote name='rywateska'][quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']you better not be lyin or ill......... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:[/quote]

Actually he's not lying, the game can really be found at $9.99! NO JOKE! Damn, why do you have to be such a rude member...a simple "are you sure the game is $9.99" would've worked...I think someone deserves an apology.

...ah-ha-hah

...that's 300 posts right? What's that make me now? Let's post & find out![/quote]

i wasnt talked about that, i was talkin about the PDS in his nick name.........jeez and you say im rude

In a related note, Outlaw Golf 2 will have over twice as many courses and other improvements but have a list price of only $19.99.

The trend toward low release prices continues. Good news but it may take some of the sport out of being a CAG.

I know what you mean, I've tried to play several times online, never any luck. Anyway, I'll try to get on this weekend. gamertag is SECONDCOM1NG, just add me to your friends list or send me a fried request so I remember next time I turn on my Xbox. BTW- I got the game for $9.99 at Fred Meyer, still that price and they all have multiple copies.

I have it, and it's sitting in a stack of games I still need to get to. Add me to your Friends list and I'll be more then willing to play.

Gamertag : Kingdox

Just realize I've played it for maybe one hour total so if you kick my ass don't be shocked.

The game is very good. It's not that hard to pick up and play and its is comparable to the glorious Beach Spikers on the cube. If you still can't get over the fact that its volleyball, then look at it like its tennis, only with scantily clad women and drunken bikers as the raquets. GET NOW! gamertag: pds319

I need a player for OV. I just want to get in a quick game before I have to go to work. Any takers? gamertag: pds319

Well I was just on and THERE WERE NO GAMES to be had. I'm surprised this games servers haven't closed down. Ever since I've owned this game there has NEVER been anyone on. Well Looks like another title seems to be fading on the online front...sigh, how disappointing....I'll try to check for those who actually own this game but I think its days are numbered......

I just picked this up at BB for $5. Check the post your own deals forum for more info. My gamertag is Doppy88. Lets play sometime.

$5!? Good god, I remember paying full price for it! I traded it in though because I didn't like it.. but for five bucks, I mean, come on! I'm going out to BB today to get Spiderman 2, so I'll check for it!

I bought it a couple months ago at that price, and I've been wanting to play online, too. When do you usually go on?

Hmmm... I'll pick it up later this week. Gamertag MagusDragoon. And if you want to be spanked at Crimson Skies sometime, I challenge all comers.. muahahaha

[quote name='Thunderscope']$10 isn't bad, but Volleyball?!?[/quote]

Actually with that sentence you could but any sport try lacrosse or water polo. the game is very good I enjoy it mostly when playing with friends.

I have this game too, just bought it last month for 10 bucks at Best Buy and I need people to play online...my gamertag is Wildfire Zero

I will be adding everyone's name here on my friends list and I'll post it on the first page so everyone can get the names straight. Can't wait to play some of you guys!!!

bread's done
Back