Get Ready!!! McDonald's Monopoly is coming! 9/27-10/24

[quote name='Mako1215']I need that 1 friggin blue for $1 mill. My first piece was a blue park place -_-[/QUOTE]
What number is yours? I got 2 #341 Park Places at one meal -.-

I find a lot of these on the food containers at my work, it seems that people don't really care about monopoly here which works for me I have gotten 4 medium fries, 1 big mac, 5 mcr codes and a 5$ walmart giftcard. I just need a short line to win which is my closest I hope I find one of the other brown pieces 50$ is lunch for 3 weeks!

I was reading the rules of the online game and how prizes are given out and it says that some prizes are held for certain times. If you get something bigger then MCR points or get a lot of them in one playing you should post here what time you got it... this may help us all win more often... who knows? couldn't hurt, right!?

in case anyone needs em I have available:

New York Ave (Light Orange) Indiana Ave (Dark Orange) Oriental Ave (Light Blue) Pacific Ave (Green) St. Charles Place (Purple)

[quote name='NismoZ32']What number is yours? I got 2 #341 Park Places at one meal -.-[/QUOTE]

I got 341. Need 342.

and I need 332 -_-*

Free MCR points if anybody wants them. I don't need them. Sadly, this is the only free thing i've won :(.

5HWTV9FWN49BO4.

(The letter after B might be a zero, i'm not entirely sure).

MMMMM, won a free regular McFlurry yesterday. I also now just need #340 for that Nissan Leaf, though I'm sure it's nowhere near any McDonalds in the state I'm in.

Oh cool. One of the codes I entered just won me a free rental from Redbox.

And now I won a free breakfast sandwich (free McGriddle? Hellz yeah), plus needing #332 for the $50,000. I'm sure I won't win any of the main prizes, but it's nice being able to win free food and that Redbox rental.

Finally got a chance to sit down and enter my codes. Won three 30 point codes for MCR.

The online game stinks this year. I liked when it was an actual Monopoly board.

[quote name='Link927']If Im not mistaken, it seems like they only have it on the medium cups this year. They also only have it on the large fries, so you can have either 2 on the cup or upsize for 4 on the fries. McDonald's has becomes slightly more shadier this year with their promotion.[/QUOTE]

They're on medium fries as well as hash browns. People grab the wrong ones when restocking the boxes and bags and nobody really notices. They're not supposed to give out ones without pieces.

Also, pieces of a winning set aren't kept in the same store.

[quote name='Survivalism']They're on medium fries as well as hash browns. People grab the wrong ones when restocking the boxes and bags and nobody really notices. They're not supposed to give out ones without pieces.

Also, pieces of a winning set aren't kept in the same store.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they are on medium fries. only large. I asked and ordered medium because they said mediums have pieces (of course there was no game pieces on my box). Employee wouldn't give me pieces off of another item either. :bomb:

[quote name='Survivalism']They're on medium fries as well as hash browns. People grab the wrong ones when restocking the boxes and bags and nobody really notices. They're not supposed to give out ones without pieces.

Also, pieces of a winning set aren't kept in the same store.[/QUOTE]

They are on the hash browns, but definitely not on the med fries this year.

They're on Medium drinks and Large fries this year. I guess so people get less pieces. From the drive-thrus I've seen, they have it listed which items & sizes the pieces are on.

Glad to hear they're on hash browns. Think I'll get an extra one tomorrow when I get my free McGriddle.

[quote name='Zonic505']They're on Medium drinks and Large fries this year. I guess so people get less pieces. From the drive-thrus I've seen, they have it listed which items & sizes the pieces are on.

Glad to hear they're on hash browns. Think I'll get an extra one tomorrow when I get my free McGriddle.[/QUOTE]

Hashbrowns went from being 2 for $1, to 2 for 1.50, to $1 each at my local McDonalds.

I like that they have the pieces on the medium drinks. I can just get a mcdouble and a drink and get 2 stamps and eat for $2 :D

Medium Fountain Drinks; Medium and Large Iced and Blended McCafé® beverages including Smoothies and Frappés (excludes large Iced Coffee and excludes McCafé® Shakes); Hash Browns; Big Mac®; 10-piece Chicken McNuggets®; Egg McMuffin® (excludes Sausage McMuffin®); Oatmeal and Filet-O-Fish®. Individuals who purchase specially marked packaging of 20-piece Chicken McNuggets® or Large Fries will receive two (2) Game Pieces.

[quote name='slowdive21']Hashbrowns went from being 2 for $1, to 2 for 1.50, to $1 each at my local McDonalds.

I like that they have the pieces on the medium drinks. I can just get a mcdouble and a drink and get 2 stamps and eat for $2 :D[/QUOTE]

I never saw hashbrowns for that much at my MCD, I recall them being 79 cents for a while, then 89 cents to now the eventual dollar menu item.

Not bad. Got 30 more My Coke Rewards points & now just need #336 for the $100,000. I can't help find it strange that I'm only 1 piece away from the Nissan Leaf, $100,000, and the $50,000, yet I have neither $50 game piece.

Wow, I stopped by for breakfast this morning and I can't believe the prices. I remember getting an egg mcmuffin meal with a med. orange juice for $3 years ago. Now that price has doubled. It's probably been a year since I had them for breakfast and I think it will be the last ever with such bullshit prices.

[quote name='Jodou']Wow, I stopped by for breakfast this morning and I can't believe the prices. I remember getting an egg mcmuffin meal with a med. orange juice for $3 years ago. Now that price has doubled. It's probably been a year since I had them for breakfast and I think it will be the last ever with such bullshit prices.[/QUOTE]

Breakfast has definetly shot up in my area, I recall the same $3~4 prices, now its $3 for a single Egg McMuffin -_-

bread's done
Back