GGT 105 : In Memorandum of Cheddahz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, we should have a GGT Rockstar Table Tennis Game Night, since that game is the bomb and it's super cheap

[quote name='Gustav']No I do not, why must you ask?[/QUOTE]

Just wondering since if you did, you could join us on Skype chat. ^__^

[quote name='ihadFG']Just wondering since if you did, you could join us on Skype chat. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Just downloaded Skype

[quote name='seanr1221']I'll be as grumpy as I want. All my friends are in AC and I'm coding transcripts.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN[/QUOTE]

I understood nothing of this!!

[quote name='Chacrana']I understood nothing of this!![/QUOTE]

Probably like most of us when you used to post those brief things. :lol:
Especially now that rinja rog isn't here. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Probably like most of us when you used to post those brief things. :lol:
Especially now that rinja rog isn't here. :([/QUOTE]

*pours one out for ninja dog*

:(

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME, SEANR!??!?!!?

And yeah, I don't even understand the legal bullshit I post in here. It's a load of crap.

[quote name='Gustav']:360: or :ps3: version of Borderlands? If :360:, I'm down[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']Pc[/QUOTE]

Nobody ever sees it coming.

[quote name='Chacrana']I understood nothing of this!![/QUOTE]

Basically...I watched hundreds of hours of an assessment on DVDs, and typed 20,000+ utterances into a transcription program. Now I am going over each utterance and cleaning the grammar up, along with coding interactions and interruptions in the conversations.

[quote name='seanr1221']Basically...I watched hundreds of hours of an assessment on DVDs, and typed 20,000+ utterances into a transcription program. Now I am going over each utterance and cleaning the grammar up, along with coding interactions and interruptions in the conversations.[/QUOTE]

I will leave you alone then ^_^

I don't even think that it's a question anymore of if Gustav is an alt. account or not, but rather who's alt. account he is. I will leave my guess to myself as to not point fingers, but I think I have an idea (but realistically, I probably do not).

[quote name='Chacrana']He is not an alt account.[/QUOTE]

liar.jpg

Yo Jimbo, did you tell your bratty ass students your Gamertag yet?

"That game that came out last fall? I didn't know it had a part 2!!"

Then you strike them with your ruler.

[quote name='Chacrana']The only time that picture would apply is if someone gave you a compliment.[/QUOTE]

Does your mom count?

Although with her, this picture would probably be more appropriate...
Boner.jpg

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Does your mom count?

Although with her, this picture would probably be more appropriate...
Boner.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Am I supposed to feel bad about having desirable genetics?

Grow up.

[quote name='seanr1221']
alt
account.[/QUOTE]

I think your obsessed with finding out who has a alt account or not, but that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back