GGT 108... wait, no. THE OFFICIAL FAST AND THE FURIOUS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck you, Shang Tsung. Eat my double flawless fatality and bring on Jade. ^_^[/QUOTE]

She's the only one I haven't fought against. I tired doing that once or twice and failed getting the flawless victories on Shang Tsung. I'm going to try it again. Who did you use?

[quote name='j-cart']Just note that Morrigan is a sub-par healer. Wynne is much better at it.

The gifts are in the game in the first place, so yeah.

Getting Wynne to become an Arcane Warrior make her too awesome. All magic points are translated into strength, which allows her to wear armor and weapons. A tank healer is you will.
[/QUOTE] That's a fantastic idea, I may do that. It'll be hard for me to put up with her though, she's such a bitch. :cry:

[quote name='ihadFG']And I am saying I'd rather not ruin the game by overusing gifts. It's much more involving if you actually think hard about your choices rather than saying "Oh I can just fix this with gifts later."[/QUOTE] I am always going to think of my choices first, I'm only fixing the things that mess up horribly like Morrigan and Alistair (haven't messed either up so far). I won't be wasting presents on Wynne or the silly Elf assassin.

[quote name='linkpwns']Yeah, but the combat was a metric fuckton better in Mass Effect 2. I hear they're bringing back a lot of the RPG elements for 3. If they took the combat from 2, and the RPG stuff (improved, hopefully) from 1, I'd be a happy man. I've also heard that the talent trees will be more in depth. Like, you won't have the option of just two spells at the end of the upgrade and stuff.

Here's a direct quote, actually...[/QUOTE]
I agree with that about the combat, I mean I just want more than 10 guns in the game. I loved having a goddamn ridiculous amount of guns and armor in the first game. I also want my Radiation bullets back.

[quote name='jman619']She's the only one I haven't fought against. I tired doing that once or twice and failed getting the flawless victories on Shang Tsung. I'm going to try it again. Who did you use?[/QUOTE]

Scorpion. I was using smoke and selected scorpion accidentally. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back