GGT 111: JSP finally made another one and it will probably be stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crzyboy88']Corrosive, couldn't you just use a breaker to stop that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, in theory... but you'd have to eat a fuckton of damage before you have enough to break, then the next time they hit you with her, you're waiting until you've taken enough damage to hit level 2 super to breaker again. I'm guessing this one will be patched.

[quote name='eldergamer']In Batman: AA do all the plants blocking things disapear once Ivy is taken out? I want to collect the last of the trophies and solve the riddles but the vines are still in the way.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Cysquatch']Yep everything disappears.[/QUOTE]

Yup, what he said. :)

Thank you. I'll take Ivy down tonight and then go after the trophies. I should be playing Dragon Age but Batman is too engrossing.

[quote name='Seifer']Capcom needs to seriously stop using SFIV as a cash cow, it wasn't even that great of fighter....

Capcom is also "remaking" DR2 with Frank West instead....I'll pass[/QUOTE]

That post was not for you, Cheddahz.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Infinites in my MK9?[/QUOTE]

Took long enough.

[quote name='eldergamer']I should be playing Dragon Age but Batman is too engrossing.[/QUOTE]

I assure you, you made the right choice.

[quote name='eldergamer']I should be playing Dragon Age but Batman is too engrossing.[/QUOTE]

Batman > Dragon Age

Dragon Age had a very good story and the voice-acting was excellent, but the combat reminded me of a recycled version of Star Wars: KotOR's combat system, which was pretty lazy on Bioware's part

[quote name='linkpwns']drunk skype tonight?!
got myself some boozes.[/QUOTE]

I'll be there. Not sure if anyone was on last night, but I went to bed pretty early.

I've beaten Arkham Asylum five times, twice on Hard, and I've gotten Platinum on it. It's an amazing game. I fear Arkham City will be too big and it'll fall apart somehow.

I bought and put 4 hours into Red Dead Redemption. Within 20 minutes, it already showed itself to be superior to Grand Theft Auto 4 in every single way imaginable.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'll be there. Not sure if anyone was on last night, but I went to bed pretty early.[/QUOTE]

Has Chacrana shown up in the last day or so that I've been gone?

[quote name='linkpwns']Has Chacrana shown up in the last day or so that I've been gone?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't on last night, and I'm pretty sure we were both on the night before, so as far as I know, no.

[quote name='ihadFG']I wasn't on last night, and I'm pretty sure we were both on the night before, so as far as I know, no.[/QUOTE]

Okay GAYMAN, we'll await his RETURN

[quote name='linkpwns']Has Chacrana shown up in the last day or so that I've been gone?[/QUOTE]

Yea, he's been on skype and I saw him post in the deathsmiles thread on GAF yesterday. So he just hates all of you.

[quote name='Seifer'][quote name='distgfx']That post was not for you, Cheddahz.QUOTE]
?[/QUOTE]

Oh Please :rofl:

EDIT: Your screwed up quote screwed up mine.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I can come play on the skypes tonight.[/QUOTE]

Watching Dawson's Creek while logged into Skype doesn't count.

[quote name='ihadFG']Watching Dawson's Creek while logged into Skype doesn't count.[/QUOTE]

I finished it.

We're gonna start the spin-off tomorrow....

PSN is up! :whee:

At least FW 3.61 is!

I can get it to tell me I need to change my PW... but then I get "maintenance" again. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Fact: Gear of War 3 beta sucks......but Trouble Witches Neo doesn't

I'm going to bed, night guys (can't wai for PSN to come back up)

[quote name='diddy310']Hopefully I can sync my trophies and stop living in fear of my PS3 dying before I can. :D[/QUOTE]

I want to do this before something happens... I re-earned a bunch of them in Critter Crunch and almost platinumed KZ3. I also want to push my MK9 save to the cloud and link my PSN/steam accounts.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']PSN is up! :whee:

At least FW 3.61 is!

I can get it to tell me I need to change my PW... but then I get "maintenance" again. :([/QUOTE]

That just happened to me. I was playing AC2 (Loving it btw) and I tried to sign in while at a loading screen. It told me to quit the game so I could change my password in so many words. When I did, I was greeted with the maintenance screen again.

:lol: at the people that still haven't realized you can get Netflix to load without signing into PSN. After a month of it being down you'd think they would do a quick search and figure it out.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I want to do this before something happens... I re-earned a bunch of them in Critter Crunch and almost platinumed KZ3. I also want to push my MK9 save to the cloud and link my PSN/steam accounts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have a good amount of the MK single player ones, Crysis 2 campaign, Portal 2 single player.

[quote name='diddy310']Yeah, I have a good amount of the MK single player ones, Crysis 2 campaign, Portal 2 single player.[/QUOTE]

I need it to come up so I can link my steam account and start portal 2. :|

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I need it to come up so I can link my steam account and start portal 2. :|[/QUOTE]

You haven't even started portal 2? Steam keeps track of all your achievements even though PSN is down. Hell, even the news updates on the Steam have been working, but you can't link your two accounts w/o signing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back