GGT 128 was canceled because of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, even if I nuked the music on my MacBook (and stuck to Spotify) I'd be over 64GB with my research stuff.

PC, I'd throw 2TB on :drool:

But then my OCD would act up, and not everything would be the same. I need things all the same, all Apple you know? If one thing is different, my whole world comes collapsing down.

Hey! Wasn't there that Acer coming out that looks just like an Air? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Personally, I'd go with a custom built beast Hackintosh and dual boot with Win7, but that's just me.

Main problem with the Air is the limited HDD size, unless you toss in a boat load of money.
Plus I hate proprietary shit. Let me change my damn battery at least. :bomb:

How old is your iMac? If that and your Macbook are still rolling along and fast enough, there's probably no real reason to upgrade, unless you want new/shiny/pretty, or want to build a beast Windows based PC.

And if you've ever used Windows, then Win7 isn't hard to get used to. They even ganked some shit from OS X for you. ^__^

[quote name='icebeast']I'm done:
Marve_Vs_Capcom_2_Baby_Bonnie_Hood_Portait.png
Darkstalkers_3_Bulleta_200.png

BBHood_Done.jpg
BBHood_Weapons.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, it actually looks really good ;)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Personally, I'd go with a custom built beast Hackintosh and dual boot with Win7, but that's just me.

Main problem with the Air is the limited HDD size, unless you toss in a boat load of money.
Plus I hate proprietary shit. Let me change my damn battery at least. :bomb:

How old is your iMac? If that and your Macbook are still rolling along and fast enough, there's probably no real reason to upgrade, unless you want new/shiny/pretty, or want to build a beast Windows based PC.

And if you've ever used Windows, then Win7 isn't hard to get used to. They even ganked some shit from OS X for you. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Ah it was Asus! Not Acer. What's an Asus...well I'll guess we'll see in September how it stacks up to the Air.

iMac is 4 years old. I'd like to replace it with a beast PC over another iMac. I feel like for the same price I could get something out of control with 2 monitors that blows my mind!:bouncy:

[quote name='seanr1221']Ah it was Asus! Not Acer. What's an Asus...well I'll guess we'll see in September how it stacks up to the Air.

iMac is 4 years old. I'd like to replace it with a beast PC over another iMac. I feel like for the same price I could get something out of control with 2 monitors that blows my mind!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Asus makes a lot of PC shit now, but they were mainly known for motherboards. Now they make monitors, graphics cards, mice, keyboards, sound cards, etc etc etc. Madness.

Their shit is usually very solid.

4 years old? It's probably not too bad still. Imma guess Core 2 Duo? But yeah, not as good as current shit.

And why just get 2 monitors? Get 3 and be a true ballah. :cool:

[quote name='icebeast']Thanks, I put a lot of work into it. :D[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it definitely shows.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow. How high were the both of you? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was tired, it's a special kind of high.

[quote name='icebeast']That's because I usually can't talk about RPGs which is what I know the most about or Uraizen will through a hissy fit, haha.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']Also, it's always fun to make Uraizen throw a hissy fit.[/QUOTE]

What? fuck both of you guys! You talk about them anyway, liars. :nottalking: On the bright side, I get to do whatever the fuck I want and you guys never notice.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Shadows of the Damned = GOTY thus far. Until 3S Online. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's wonderful.

[quote name='icebeast']I'm done:
Marve_Vs_Capcom_2_Baby_Bonnie_Hood_Portait.png
Darkstalkers_3_Bulleta_200.png

BBHood_Done.jpg
BBHood_Weapons.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Good job, beasty.

[quote name='icebeast']Thanks, I put a lot of work into it. :D[/QUOTE]

No problem ;)

I've always wanted to cosplay, but there's not really any cosplay conventions near me...
and plus, I don't really know how sew (so I could make outfits)....though when Catherine drops on Tuesday, I'll be able to dress up as Vincent ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']I wonder if the Windows 8 playing 360 games rumors will turn out to be true[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering the same because I need a new 360 and a new computer. It'd be nice to knock both out at once.

Just got my games, or should I just say cases, back from Amazon trade-in.

Not sure if I should contact Amazon or not, since it's not really their fault. UPS was no fuckin help.

[quote name='seanr1221']I wonder if the Windows 8 playing 360 games rumors will turn out to be true[/QUOTE]

Hopefully. I'd like to know I can play my 360 disc based and XBLA games down the line when my 360 dies.

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']I've always wanted to cosplay, but there's not really any cosplay conventions near me...
and plus, I don't really know how sew (so I could make outfits)....though when Catherine drops on Tuesday, I'll be able to dress up as Vincent ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha, you don't have to know how to sew. Plenty of people just buy full costumes or parts to make a costume.

If you guys really want to see the first cosplay I ever did, well, it didn't involve any sewing haha, here it is:
shin_megami_tensei_nocturne-3.jpg

ScottCostume.jpg

[quote name='Indignate']Just got my games, or should I just say cases, back from Amazon trade-in.

Not sure if I should contact Amazon or not, since it's not really their fault. UPS was no fuckin help.[/QUOTE]

You should probably contact them about it anyway.

I highly doubt it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The glasses and smile ruin it. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Haha, the only other picture I have of this is really far away so you can't see it. The paint was also coming off by this time since I'd had it on for much of the day, that picture was right before I washed it off.

I normally wear glasses as well, I didn't wear them while I was in costume though, but this was late that night. This costume was for a Halloween costume contest, btw.

If this is true, then I will sell my Xbox. I don't really get on it alot anymore (mainly just for Netflix)

[quote name='Indignate']It was the nipples for me.[/QUOTE]

I almost died that day, haha, I was running late for class, and didn't bring anything to cover myself since I didn't want to get paint on it, but it was late October and I was freezing, haha.

[quote name='icebeast']Haha, the only other picture I have of this is really far away so you can't see it. The paint was also coming off by this time since I'd had it on for much of the day, that picture was right before I washed it off.

I normally wear glasses as well, I didn't wear them while I was in costume though, but this was late that night. This costume was for a Halloween costume contest, btw.[/QUOTE]
I like how you gave my not serious reply a serious answer. :D
:drool:

[quote name='icebeast']I almost died that day, haha, I was running late for class, and didn't bring anything to cover myself since I didn't want to get paint on it, but it was late October and I was freezing, haha.[/QUOTE]

You went to class like that?

That's legit.

[quote name='icebeast']I almost died that day, haha, I was running late for class, and didn't bring anything to cover myself since I didn't want to get paint on it, but it was late October and I was freezing, haha.[/QUOTE]

You have guts man, I could never do that

[quote name='Indignate']You went to class like that?

That's legit.[/QUOTE]

Ya, me and my 3 roommates busted into math class like 20 minutes late, and my math teacher was just like, "Wow... well I know why you were all late." I think he thought I was a little out there anyways, but I think he remembered me, like most of the teachers at my school, haha.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm wondering the same because I need a new 360 and a new computer. It'd be nice to knock both out at once.[/QUOTE]

As long as they don't start charging for GFWL again, I'm fine with it.

:drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='icebeast']Ya, me and my 3 roommates busted into math class like 20 minutes late, and my math teacher was just like, "Wow... well I know why you were all late." I think he thought I was a little out there anyways, but I think he remembered me, like most of the teachers at my school, haha.[/QUOTE]

That's because the teacher was all like:

ElMqB.gif

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']You should probably contact them about it anyway.[/QUOTE]

So I did and they hooked me up with my full credit.

I kind of feel bad about it though. I'm certain that the fault lies with UPS and if Amazon were to ship me a product that was lost in the mail, I'd be quick to ask for another item or a refund.

I guess the fact that they always come through, which makes me and others shop there more, works out for them in the long run. Unlike UPS, who basically told me to fuck off because it wasn't their problem, I'm staying away from them if I can manage.

[quote name='Indignate']So I did and they hooked me up with my full credit.

I kind of feel bad about it though. I'm certain that the fault lies with UPS and if Amazon were to ship me a product that was lost in the mail, I'd be quick to ask for another item or a refund.

I guess the fact that they always come through, which makes me and others shop there more, works out for them in the long run. Unlike UPS, who basically told me to fuck off because it wasn't their problem, I'm staying away from them if I can manage.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't feel bad about it though . They used UPS to ship products to you and should definitely be informed if you run into a problem with them.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']You shouldn't feel bad about it though . They used UPS to ship products to you and should definitely be informed if you run into a problem with them.[/QUOTE]

That and it should be insured, so either way, don't feel bad about it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']^^ I looked up and said "Please let this be Poison, God."

So disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, I don't roll with "its" ;)

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Cosplay at it's finest :drool:
Final_Fantasy_VIII_Rinoa_cosplay.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:hot:

rinoa was the hottest FF girl. too bad i could never finish that game.

speaking of which, i think the female character thread needs a bump back to the front page.

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']OMG

I'm hyped for this

:drool::drool:

Edit: It's PS3 only....
fuck me
[/QUOTE]

Sucks for you, I'll tell you how awesome it is.

[quote name='Indignate']I don't know what this is.

What's a Tekken Hybrid?[/QUOTE]

CG Tekken movie, Tekken Tag HD and Tekken Tag 2 demo all on one disc.

[quote name='distgfx']
CG Tekken movie, Tekken Tag HD and Tekken Tag 2 demo all on one disc.[/QUOTE]

Hybrid is the name of the collection then. Gotcha.

[quote name='icebeast']I'm more partial to Celes, plus:
celes16.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I don't really want to get into it but...

cosplay-rydia_480x360.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Sucks for you, I'll tell you how awesome it is.
.[/QUOTE]

I shall have a PS3 before it comes out, even if that means selling my Xbox 360

[quote name='Indignate']
cosplay-rydia_480x360.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm always leery of Rydia, I still don't trust that monster world that supposedly made her age super fast.

[quote name='ihadFG']I approve.[/QUOTE]

Me too ;)

Riona is my favorite female Final Fantasy character of all time, so yeah. That's why I approve of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back