GGT 142 was TWWWWIIIISSSSTTEEDDDDDD like Linkpwns' sister mid-coitus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']
On the subject of reading, I don't remember the last book I've read. And I used to read all the time. Just quit cold turkey one day, closest library is like 20 minutes away.[/QUOTE]

Kindle + Private Torrent Sites = better than a library.

Except for some books. I'm reading House of Leaves in paperback. There's no logical way to make it into an e-book.

And it is cold out here too. And I fucking love it. I wish I didn't have these two classes so I could just dick around all day :/

[quote name='linkpwns']Kindle + Private Torrent Sites = better than a library.
[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ, support the work that people do for once, you rim-jobbing wop.

Bloodrayne was good. Done and done.

Renegade ops is pretty fun. I'm playing on hardcore, so my Diz is level 39 or so and I'm only on the 3rd level. :rofl:

Warning: I hear you shouldn't go online for multi if you've done a bunch in single player, as it screws up all your points. I'd wait for a patch if you did a bunch in single player like I have. :\

I'm playing Human Revolution in the dark and I tried to holster my shooter, but instead of hitting H I hit G and threw a grenade instead, blew up some civilians.

I need a backlit keyboard.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm playing Human Revolution in the dark and I tried to holster my shooter, but instead of hitting H I hit G and threw a grenade instead, blew up some civilians.

I need a backlit keyboard.[/QUOTE]

I've done this, multiple times.

I like to go around executing everybody in HR. Yay for save games!

SoD will be a BF deal I'm pretty sure...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You can always preorder UMvC3 uraizen. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You act as if that was ever an option for me.

Might as well cross-post:

Ya'll still care about 'dat Persona fighter?

http://andriasang.com/comy78/

Move list and this stolen semi-translation from GAF:

[quote name='Chrono Helix']
Yu Narukami (an all-rounder who can fight at any distance)
After pressing D while using a standing D attack, or doing a jumping D, he'll be able to fight independently of his Persona.
電光石火 (aka Swift Strike) can be used to counter attacks.
EX Zio puts the enemy into shocked status, and prevents him from moving.

Chie (shines at close-range rushdown)
暴れまくり (aka Rampage) cancels into 脳天落とし (aka Skull Cracker), which breaks guard. (I might be misinterpreting this)
Power Charge is a super, and buffs her damage (can stack up to 3 times)
Agneyastra is her ultimate attack, and if guarded brings you very close to the enemy. (Yeah I'm definitely misinterpreting this lol)

Yousuke (speediest in the game!)
In the air he can cancel any of his specials into another special. He can cast Tentarafoo, which is unblockable and causes panic status. While in panic status the enemy's left/right controls are reversed. After casting Sukukaja (his ultimate) his dashes are considered attacks (might be misinterpreting that last part).

Yukiko (her fans allow her to pressure the enemy from long range)
Dia restores her health as you hold down the button.
Fire Boost increases the damage of fire attacks and is stackable.
Fire Break makes your next fire attack unblockable.

Kanji (gets in close and uses grappling moves)
His normal grab and 串刺しだぁ! (aka Skewer) command grab have extra range. 耐えてみやがれ! can grab enemies unless they're crouching. As the enemy takes damage from his D attacks, they get closer to getting put in shocked status which prevents them from moving.[/quote]

btw, I'm sure you guys have heard by now, but the PS Vita is region free.

Which is like.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What to start next:

Deus Ex: HR
God of War:CoO[/QUOTE]

Well, you could blast through Chains of Olympus in a day or two. Deus Ex is better though.

[quote name='ihadFG']Well, you could blast through Chains of Olympus in a day or two. Deus Ex is better though.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much this. I heard CoO is like 2 minutes long, so might as well get that out of the way first.

How does Deus Ex play, mostly? Like FPS with stealth if you want it, 3rd person cover/hiding mechanic? I watched a video of how to 'choose different paths' which made it look pretty boss.

I also have Eternal Sonata and yakuza 3 is on the way...
I'm sure I could possibly play through DE:HR a few times to try to get a lot of the trophies.
Probably need to do so with the God of War games too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']How does Deus Ex play, mostly? Like FPS with stealth if you want it, 3rd person cover/hiding mechanic? I watched a video of how to 'choose different paths' which made it look pretty boss.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Deus Ex is like a FPS, but you go into third person when you enter cover. You can entirely avoid combat most of the time though if you want. Or alternatively, you can go in guns blazing, or take out targets one at a time, or sometimes talk your way through missions. It's really up to you how you want to play it.

I stacked up on books yesterday at my closing Walden's and I'm actually surprised there was still good stuff. I expected most of the stuff they'd have left behind would've been the shit no one would've ever wanted.

[quote name='gunm']I have to say that playing entirely in stealth is more difficult than I wanted it to be.[/QUOTE]

Some people just can't cut it as a super awesome biotic agent.

[quote name='Chacrana']Did any of those books have words, and if so, can you read any of them?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but I'm not up to chapter books yet, dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back