GGT 142 was TWWWWIIIISSSSTTEEDDDDDD like Linkpwns' sister mid-coitus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dude, "Are you my mother?" was a heart rending tale. That's going in my book club newsletter.[/QUOTE]

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Finally got sick of the shitty fluorescent bulbs in my kitchen's light fixture... tore them bitches out, replaced them with earth-killing incandescent bulbs and... oh wow, it's no longer a miserable, depressing place.

fuck environmentalists.

[quote name='Chacrana']My goal is to not drink alcohol today.[/QUOTE]
Fission Mailed.
[quote name='Chacrana']Finally got sick of the shitty fluorescent bulbs in my kitchen's light fixture... tore them bitches out, replaced them with earth-killing incandescent bulbs and... oh wow, it's no longer a miserable, depressing place.

fuck environmentalists.[/QUOTE]
Amen.

[quote name='Chacrana']Finally got sick of the shitty fluorescent bulbs in my kitchen's light fixture... tore them bitches out, replaced them with earth-killing incandescent bulbs and... oh wow, it's no longer a miserable, depressing place.

fuck environmentalists.[/QUOTE]

You know they have efficient bulbs that appear incandescent, right?

I fixed everything on my car last month, my accident was in January, and yesterday I finally got my papers done. It's a savage title now, but whatever it still looks and runs good.

And TofuckinDay this shit happens...
DSC01695.jpg
DSC01694.jpg
DSC01697.jpg

That's my fuckin driveway! fuck you asshole standing next to your car!

Where the hell is Gears 3 so I can chainsaw some frustration out?

[quote name='linkpwns']You know they have efficient bulbs that appear incandescent, right?[/QUOTE]

How about you keep your goombah opinions to yourself, you non-contributing zero.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I want some good cheap liquor for Gears launch night, what do I get? I was going to get das Kraken but my liquor stores don't carry it.[/QUOTE]

Barton's vodka

[quote name='whoknows']Who else pre-ordered X-Men Destiny? :whee:[/QUOTE]

I won't support a developer that doesn't put out a Too Human 2 :nottalking:

[quote name='Indignate']I won't support a developer that doesn't put out a Too Human 2 :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I still need to play Too Human.

Looking for people to co-op with

[quote name='whoknows']I still need to play Too Human.

Looking for people to co-op with[/QUOTE]

I got it on the 360 a while ago, still haven't played it.

[quote name='whoknows']Who else pre-ordered X-Men Destiny? :whee:[/QUOTE]I did, because that was so close to my price point that it was crazy. Worse case scenario: I sell the DLC codes, trade in the game, and make all my money back. I'm really looking forward to make a monster of a mutant, though.

[quote name='whoknows']I still need to play Too Human.

Looking for people to co-op with[/QUOTE]
Have fun, it's actually surprisingly decent. Never played the co-op, though.

Edit: SO AWESOME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPPxbPI7fZQ&feature=player_embedded#at=129

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I did. For that price and the credit, I'll take it.[/QUOTE]

Bleh. I have a feeling it's going to drop like a rock so I can wait.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I think it is time for us to finally play UT3, my GGT brothers.

Edit: If it's on PS3, that is.[/QUOTE]

Let's just play it on PC, I already deleted my install data for the PS3 one!

Man, I really don't know what to do with my weekend... I'm pretty much done with whatever work I needed to get through, and I dunno what else to do :whistle2:/

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, I really don't know what to do with my weekend... I'm pretty much done with whatever work I needed to get through, and I dunno what else to do :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

largeprodshot.jpg

EDF is pretty fun in co-op. Even though everyone has way better weapons than me.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
largeprodshot.jpg

[/QUOTE]

OH NO.
Bribri and I found that shit in Bahamas when we were on a cruise two summers back. The flasks were plastic, so we could shove them in our pockets and go through the metal detectors. They were also a dollar a piece...
if you try to bring liquor onto a cruise, they take it and hold it until the end, so you are forced to spend fucktons on their shitty drinks at their bars
Good times. Bad vodka. We got used to it after a while, and were just doing swigs on the top deck after the bars were closed, as people were fucking next to us. (That seriously happened).

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Who was higher, you or Bribri?[/QUOTE]

Neither of us, unfortunately.

[quote name='Chacrana']You went on a romantic cruise with BriBri?[/QUOTE]

Bromance.

[quote name='blueshinra']OMG awesome :shock:

Also, can mods even be used for the PS3 version? Can't remember.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

-------------------------

Turns out my Best Buy had Shadows of the Damned! There were zero 360 copies and two PS3 copies. Now there's only a single copy of the game left. :cool:

[quote name='distgfx']Yes.

-------------------------

Turns out my Best Buy had Shadows of the Damned! There were zero 360 copies and two PS3 copies. Now there's only a single copy of the game left. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Excellent!

And did PS3 version support Mods? Or just character skinning? Because there was that TPS camera mod that looked awesome and didn't work.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Excellent!

And did PS3 version support Mods? Or just character skinning? Because there was that TPS camera mod that looked awesome and didn't work.[/QUOTE]

Mods too, but the creator has to "cook" them or something like that for PS3 support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back