GGT 158 Gives Thanks For SlickDeals & Fatwallet. ihadfg got a free facial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Indeed, he said it was all the doing of you people.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like we've got ourselves a snitch.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Ice cold.

Besides, Shrike is a playboy. He's been in more vagina than a gynecologist. He doesn't want to get tied down just yet.[/QUOTE]Incorrect on more than one count.

[quote name='Indignate']I'd let him into my vagina if I had one.[/QUOTE]Thanks, but no thanks.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd let him get up to his elbows in mine if I had one.

He's a tall drink of water, that one.[/QUOTE]:whistle2:s

[quote name='linkpwns']I wonder if this talk offends him, or if it's just to be expected by now.[/QUOTE]It's expected, without question.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']1. Depends on how much he can take a joke.

Though he's probably dead sexy, which is no joke.

2. It's probably expected. At least it should be by now.

He's like, twice your age, so you should respect your elders.[/QUOTE]1. Joke? This is a use of the word "joke" that I wasn't previously aware of.

2. It's beyond expected, at this point.

[quote name='linkpwns']I think he's much like the majority of our parents: seeing great potential in us, but continuously disappointed at our unwillingness to grow up.
So instead he just frowns and shakes his head.[/QUOTE]To see great potential, there first must be great potential. As there's none to be had, there's nothing to see here.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Be real, if Shrike was your dad, he'd be delivering beatings daily. His belt would be worn as hell. I'm sure he wouldn't approve of underage drinking, pot smoking, or same-sex relations with someone who goes by the name "BriBri."[/QUOTE]Thanks so wrong on more than one level.

[quote name='shrike4242']To see great potential, there first must be great potential. As there's none to be had, there's nothing to see here. [/QUOTE]

Ahahaha, shit mikey, this is worse than anything Chac has ever said to you. :rofl:

Nice ninja edit, Shrike. ^__^

And obviously we know you aren't a playboy, that you aren't knee deep in poon, and that you aren't dead sexy, all by your own admission, mind you. You're a no nonsense straight shooter, just like Clint Eastwood. And that's why we love you.

Holy crap -- Skryim just lopped off my nuts and called me Suzie.

I took out about 5 or 6 bandits in some fort -- I'm level 7 maybe, mostly magic which melee or archery as needed. And so I warp back to the fort to go inside and find out there's three "hired thugs" which are way above my level -- the first time I managed to kill 2 before I bought the farm... but repeated attempts are just getting worse. Combine that with the fact that I have a random dragon spawning outside the fort now and it's not a pretty picture for my Breton. :whistle2:?

--

Combine that with the fact that I want to get the freeflow master 2.0 trophy in Arkham City and I'm getting pissed off all around with gaming. I wonder if the joker/penguin challenge maps really do help out with it.

When I'm not studying for law finals, I'm playing Super Meat Boy.

Game is way easier with a gamepad than a controller. I got an A+ on all the light world stages without much of a problem.

Now I'm going through the dark world stages and so far have gone through every level in the first four worlds. I'll probably just do five more so I can get to the Dark World Dr. Fetus and destroy him, as I haven't done that before.

[quote name='distgfx']Sounds like we've got ourselves a snitch.[/QUOTE]
Not a snitch, just explaining why JSP isn't involved in our Skype chats anymore.

[quote name='Chacrana']When I'm not studying for law finals, I'm playing Super Meat Boy.

Game is way easier with a gamepad than a controller. I got an A+ on all the light world stages without much of a problem.

Now I'm going through the dark world stages and so far have gone through every level in the first four worlds. I'll probably just do five more so I can get to the Dark World Dr. Fetus and destroy him, as I haven't done that before.[/QUOTE]

Play it with a good arcade stick, shit is GDLK

[quote name='distgfx']That you bought it for the same reason as me.[/QUOTE]

maximum_brofist.png

[quote name='diddy310']Damn, missed 14.99 El Shaddai on Amazon :/[/QUOTE]

Apparently I did too since this is the first I've heard about it.

Alright, finally put her down. It wasn't too bad once I figured out how to kill the super long beams.

Overall enjoyable except for the last world. Letting the enemies change color without any warning is a crock of shit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I bet it's Calladuty Black Ops 2.

PS3 exclusive.

Year of the PS3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkNessBear']http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453681

I know what it is. They ban me though, so no hints for them![/QUOTE]

Sony Smash Brothers, most likely. If that's true, nobody should care. :rofl:

[quote name='BlueScrote']More like dodged that bullet.

Last boss of outland is obnoxious.[/QUOTE]

Nailed it.
Now grow a set and go handle that boss. :lol:

[quote name='BlueScrote']Alright, finally put her down. It wasn't too bad once I figured out how to kill the super long beams.

Overall enjoyable except for the last world. Letting the enemies change color without any warning is a crock of shit.[/QUOTE]

Good jorb.
And I'm pretty sure the colors shift at a set period of time... :p

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sony Smash Bros is the most "Do not want." game ever.
[/QUOTE]

The idea of a Helghast soldier shooting up a Sackboy does have a certain appeal though.

[quote name='ihadFG']The idea of a Helghast soldier shooting up a Sackboy does have a certain appeal though.[/QUOTE]

Not particularly. The only Sony character I really would find somewhat appealing already appeared in a fighting game (read: Kratos in MK9).

Then again, I don't really like the Smash Bros. franchise anyway, so anything based off it wouldn't exactly appeal to me.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I think I'd even take DmC or Ng3 over Sony Smash Bros.[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to assume you're drunk as fuck.

[quote name='distgfx']I'm just going to assume you're drunk as fuck.[/QUOTE]

I want to see my enemies BEG FOR THEIR GODDAMN LIVES!! :cool:

BEG YOU MOTHERfuckers!! BEG!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Made up for missing El Shaddai by getting Deus Ex Augmented for 24.99 . Wanted the PS3 one but ended up with 360...weirdness with the add to cart button on that lightning deal page.

[quote name='diddy310']Made up for missing El Shaddai by getting Deus Ex Augmented for 24.99 . Wanted the PS3 one but ended up with 360...weirdness with the add to cart button on that lightning deal page.[/QUOTE]

So you celebrated dodging a bullet by missing the deal that would have convinced you to buy El Shaddai by getting a good game? GOOD JOB! EXCELLENT NEWS!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sony Smash Bros is the most "Do not want." game ever.

I'd rather play Onimusha Blade Warriors 2 made by Dimps.[/QUOTE]

Onimusha Blade Warriors was awesome... I was honestly just thinking about that game yesterday and was ready to make a long-winded post about it in the FGT.

Email I got from school.

There was a report of an attempted robbery in Founders Hall this morning at approximately 7:30 AM. A student sitting alone in a classroom reported that she was approached by a black male adult approximately 5 ft 7 inches tall, 170 pounds, medium build, thin or slanted eyes with stubble on the face, baseball hat, black sweatshirt or sweater with red plaid shirt under it, early 20s who had something in his belt that appeared to be a weapon. He demanded her money. She became very upset and showed him that she did not have any money in her wallet. He left the classroom. He was reportedly accompanied by two other black male adults waiting in the hallway: one who was 6 ft tall with a solid black jacket, and the other person - no real description. The student went to another classroom where class was in session and reported the incident to an instructor. The instructor made sure that 9-1-1 was called.

Black people are funny.

I used to know shrike's name once upon a time... he traded/sold me and chika some stuff... but that was a few years ago when he was a bit more... social... in the off topic threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back