GGT #17 is going to be the very best!

Oh that reminds me...

I overheard this at a Wal-Mart yesterday by two preteen girls in the video game department:

I fucking hate Halo. Some guys are totally addicted to that shit. I wish I could find the assholes who invented it and kick them in the balls.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Haha, I'm loving RF:G, I really should've given this game more of a chance when I rented it forever ago. Still surprised by how much the main character looks like default Commander Shepard.[/QUOTE]

If the difficulty gets annoying, turn it to casual, I found it was much more enjoyable after that. Destructible environments might be my favorite thing this gen.

[quote name='jer7583']Just Cause 2 is almost my perfect game.

I could fly planes around all day in that game. So beautiful. Such incredible environments.[/QUOTE]

I haven't figured out how to fly the planes properly yet. Usually its turn turn OH NO YOUR HEADING FOR A TREE!!! crash.

[quote name='diddy310']Yeah, I realized that when fighting the last 2 of them in the game. Another enemy that you can slap around pretty easily now are the scythe throwing ones, just jam on L1 and O and you'll rip them out of the ground, juggle, and backbreaker them over and over again.[/QUOTE]

Those underground enemies were a pain in the ass in GoW 1+2 as well, but not as cheap in 3 since you could pull them out of the ground.

Played ME2 again last night. Did the Kasumi DLC on both my playthroughs. It's pretty good, don't know that it was worth 560 points. But Kasumi seems like a decent character, hopefully we get a full expansion to have some missions to use here in.

Also did the Firewalker DLC with my 2nd character, that kind of sucked the second time around since the novelty was gone.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, I don't get all the real life tie-ins with MGS.
Doritos? WTF?

Works for Kazuma, not for Snake.[/QUOTE]
It fits in perfectly fine with all the other crazy shit in MGS games.

Ridiculous storytelling mindfucks are one thing, Snake wanting me to eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew in the midst of battle is another.

[quote name='Scorch']Those of you with JC2 - hop on a boat and get in the gunner spot. Save the game, then load it up. RAMPAGE![/QUOTE]
What are you talking about?

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']What are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

..if you have Just Cause 2, hop on a boat and get in the gunner spot.. the spot with the mounted gun. Hit start, go to options, save the game. Hit start, load the game. The game glitches and it starts you with a huge machine gun and infinite ammo. If you drop it, you lose it.

//edit: or any mounted gun, for that matter. I don't think it has to be just the guns on a boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkCQTvogpr8

[quote name='Chacrana']Espgaluda II is like getting a steak at a moderately priced restaurant. You order it medium rare and hope for the best, but expect little. The steak comes on a golden platter, cooked masterfully without the slightest hint of imperfection and topped by the most delectable steak sauce. Your knife glides right through its juicy tenderness, and as you finally take that first bite, a single teardrop rolls down your cheek. Perfection.[/QUOTE]
At $79.99+ or whatever you paid for it, I wouldn't call it moderately priced. ;)
i realize you're talking about expectations, not cost

bread's done
Back