GGT 171 asked Shrike to be its Valentine. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']That's kind of like me and whoknows with the no love thing...or the tough thing...or the anything.

He just doesn't talk to me at all.

[/QUOTE]

Not having a computer to use outside of work makes things difficult.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Out of curiosity, why?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']I like to have all my shit in one place. If it's not available on Steam, then I'll get it elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

I was never big on PC gaming and I probably wouldn't even bother with it if Steam wasn't around.

[quote name='whoknows']Not having a computer to use outside of work makes things difficult.[/QUOTE]

You have ten numbers in your phone that you can use to easily reach me. :speaktothehand:

[quote name='Indignate']
You have nine numbers in your phone that you can use to easily reach me. :speaktothehand:[/QUOTE]
How do you know what's in my phone?

Have you been using it when I'm not around?

[quote name='distgfx']I like to have all my shit in one place. If it's not available on Steam, then I'll get it elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

You can hook games up so they launch through the Steam interface even if you don't own them on Steam though. Doesn't work so good if you want to be able to install it on another computer later, but if you just want a game as part of your list you can add it after you install it.

[quote name='icebeast']You can hook games up so they launch through the Steam interface even if you don't own them on Steam though.[/QUOTE]

Too much work. Those games are still installing to different directories and all that nonsense. You also have to keep track of where you got what from where, just in case you need to download it again.

It's giving me the chills just thinking about it.

[quote name='icebeast']You can hook games up so they launch through the Steam interface even if you don't own them on Steam though. Doesn't work so good if you want to be able to install it on another computer later, but if you just want a game as part of your list you can add it after you install it.[/QUOTE]

I am aware, but I might as well place a shortcut on my desktop instead.

Oh, and then there's no auto-patching.

[quote name='Indignate']You can be too late though.

Like a period.

Joel knows all about that.[/QUOTE]
And either way it tastes horrible.

[quote name='distgfx']I like to have all my shit in one place. If it's not available on Steam, then I'll get it elsewhere.

I'm very sorry to hear that, you should make it up to him.

http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/[/QUOTE]
[quote name='icebeast']You can hook games up so they launch through the Steam interface even if you don't own them on Steam though. Doesn't work so good if you want to be able to install it on another computer later, but if you just want a game as part of your list you can add it after you install it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']Too much work. Those games are still installing to different directories and all that nonsense. You also have to keep track of where you got what from where, just in case you need to download it again.

It's giving me the chills just thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

These people are all very right.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Out of curiosity, why?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because I don't want to store a game disc somewhere or remember where I downloaded 1 random game. I own so much shit on steam, I want all my new PC purchases to be on Steam. :p

But Origin came out last year.

And it's not even creative. You can do better. You want to do better. You need to do better. Repetition is a rhetorical device.

Finished up Bastion tonight. Did the ending part twice to get the two endings/achievements, then cleaned up a couple other achievements.

Remaining achievements are for New Game+ and getting 100% of the Vigils. Will probably give that a go down the road as I loved the game--probably my new favorite XBLA game. Need to play a bit of New Game+ to play the Stranger's Dream DLC if nothing else.

Now I'll probably focus on getting through ME2 again on the PS3 before ME3 comes out in a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indignate']But Origin came out last year.

And it's not even creative. You can do better. You want to do better. You need to do better. Repetition is a rhetorical device.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I changed it for you.

[quote name='dmaul1114']
Now I'll probably focus on getting through ME2 again on the PS3 before ME3 comes out in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't believe it... I finally made it out of Kasumi's loyalty mission... fuck that was aggravating. I just did the first hammerhead mission and will be heading to handle Zaeed's loyalty mission next.

Need credits so I can go buy damage upgrades at the citadel.

999 is the best poop game. I play it when I poop. I like to read the text while pooping. It is great for when I have to make a bowel movement but also want to show respect to a Japanese storytelling medium. I play it while I make a poop.

[quote name='Indignate']What the fuck were Anthony Green and Casey Crescenzo doing on Attack of the Show?[/QUOTE]

When the fuck did that happen?

There was no screamo in or around that.

Unlike in Wipeout, which screams at me cuz it wants me to be perfect but I just can't change myself for it. I will miss that speed pad and I will not make time because of it. Deal.

[quote name='KingBroly']Assassin's Creed III is coming out October 30th[/QUOTE]

Did they announce if new guy will be crossing paths with Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter? Or is it more likely to meet George Washington Werewolf Slayer?

Let's home they do as much reinvention from 2 to 3 as they did from 1 to 2. After Brotherhood (have revelations, haven't played it yet), the AC2's formula is getting a bit stale.

I played the ME3 demo yesterday, I went with the RPG game setting, combat felt solid and fairly similar to how it felt in 2, I like how the Vanguard has an ability that can be comboed with the charge, feels great to charge in then do a ground pound that messes up everything around you. It seems interesting that now skills at around 3-4 points have two choices for each point you spend like the final upgrade in ME2, so that will be interesting in customizing your characters. I still can't really imagine the multiplayer in ME3 being something I will ever play though, haha.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Mikey, fax me That Hunger Games.[/QUOTE]

I "returned" it to the Amazon Prime library already.
If you want a PDF, I can give it to yew.

There's an ME3 demo?

Also,
[quote name='j-cart']Screamo? I thought we finally got out of that era of crappy music.[/QUOTE]
If you knew what screamo was, that may be valid. As that's an argument that some people make all the time. But skramz isn't dead.
It's just European now.

And god, Casey is still so beardy.

Wasn't really feeling the ME3 demo... feels a bit like 2, with some improvements... just tried generic soldier... it was nice having Liara back in the squad though.
How I missed singularity in ME2...

[quote name='linkpwns']I really doubt that a demo would give any representation of what ME3 will actually be like. So I won't even play it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it won't be a shooter in any way.

Is this the same as the leaked demo from December? In that one you had two missions. The first was fighting AT-ATs and robots on earth, I guess. You left on this ship while this one dude stayed behind. The second level was saving the last chick of the butt-ugly monster race that ended up being a total butch bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back