GGT 181 Beat The Horseback Riding Level Of BLOPS2 Without Shooting

e5aeacc38486767c6156ef8.jpg

[quote name='icebeast']I just assumed when you started asking hank about his hair care that you wanted to become hank 2 (and you'll need one heck of a beard for that).[/QUOTE]

Talking about how to take care of long hair. My hair is about the length of Loki's from The Avengers and I'm not stopping.

[quote name='Indignate']
e5aeacc38486767c6156ef8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Insert Super Street Fighter 4 instead of Blops and it would have been the exact text I have received.

[quote name='Indignate']I think it came from Joel's phone.[/QUOTE]
Change Blops to Dead Rising 2 and I have literally gotten that text 3 times before.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Change Blops to Dead Rising 2 and I have literally gotten that text 3 times before.[/QUOTE]

Stop telling everyone about our private life!

T-minus 17 hours till I become a slave to DAH LOOTFEAST!

[quote name='j-cart']Want, but cannot have...

In other news, SFxT is interesting. Getting the hang of the mechanics a bit, but so far Julia is pretty damn fun to play as.[/QUOTE]

Sure you can: buy a new console of your choice. :cool:

[quote name='j-cart']Stop telling everyone about our private life!

T-minus 17 hours till I become a slave to DAH LOOTFEAST![/QUOTE]

Excellent. I have the installer downloaded, plan on running the installer later tonight. No actual diablo until tuesday afternoon though. Tuesday at work is gonna be rough.

Also, I anticipate nerd rage when the servers crap out from the load.

[quote name='j-cart']Talking about how to take care of long hair. My hair is about the length of Loki's from The Avengers and I'm not stopping.
[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah, keep it going. Be a pimp like me. :cool:

I seriously had 3 chicks ask me if my hair was real last Friday night, they all grabbed it. I had a pimp hat on and took it off to show them. Women are easily confused.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']http://shoryuken.com/2012/05/14/vir...eleases-on-june-5th-and-6th-for-psn-and-xbla/

VF5:Final Showdown, June 6th on PSN, $15.[/QUOTE]
fuck yeah, cannot wait. :bouncy:

[quote name='j-cart']Do we want to get into this again?

OMG OMG OMG DIABLO 3 TONIGHT![/QUOTE]

Be awesome if your PC blew up tonight and you couldn't play Diablo 3. I bet I could taste the tears from here. ^__^

[quote name='j-cart']Talking about how to take care of long hair. My hair is about the length of Loki's from The Avengers and I'm not stopping.[/QUOTE]

Are you telling me that you look like this? :drool:

mmpr-rg-tommy2.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust']Servers don't launch until tomorrow afternoon, right? Who would go to a midnight release for a game like that?[/QUOTE]

I would, since I wouldn't have time to get it Tuesday due to having work all day and going to workout in the evening (and I want to make sure Gamestop doesn't get rid of my CE before I can get there). But I think the servers go live at 12:01am PDT.

[quote name='panzerfaust']oh wait servers do go live at midnight, sfsdlfsldfjsl;dajfs;dlaf[/QUOTE]

Actually I think it is 2:01am where you are.

I won't be starting Diabro 3 until Thursday night anyway, so I ordered a physical copy on amazon. I should probably free up some hard drive space...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Be awesome if your PC blew up tonight and you couldn't play Diablo 3. I bet I could taste the tears from here. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Speak ill of my fortunes? What did I do to bring upon this?

[quote name='icebeast']Are you telling me that you look like this? :drool:
[/QUOTE]

The front is a tad shorter than the back, but it is exactly the same style. I throw it back over my ears though.

[quote name='The Crotch']That means I could play Diablo III for... about six hours.

Hm.[/QUOTE]

Do ITTTT!

[quote name='icebeast']Are you telling me that you look like this? :drool:

mmpr-rg-tommy2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

j-cart posted pics of himself here before.

Yeah, he's kind of a pretty boy, ibizzie. :hot: :bouncy:

Of course, I have D3 preordered at Amazon, which means I won't get it until next week at least. :cry:

what if you get into a horrible accident out there, crotch? lose your hands or something, lying there thinking of how you missed that one shot at playing D3.

[quote name='gunm']j-cart posted pics of himself here before.

Yeah, he's kind of a pretty boy, ibizzie. :hot: :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I remember, it was a picture of him not wearing a shirt and Cheska was getting hot and bothered by it.

[quote name='distgfx']Best part of Diablo 3? All you fuckers will keep posting about it in the GGT everyday.[/QUOTE]

fixed

lol So true.

[quote name='j-cart']Speak ill of my fortunes? What did I do to bring upon this?
[/QUOTE]
That's the question you should ask yourself as your motherboard explodes into flames upon logging into Battle.net. :hot:

[quote name='ihadFG']fixed[/QUOTE]

I'd hope you would want to play the new game you paid $60 for instead of posting in the GGT.

[quote name='distgfx']You started it.[/QUOTE]

And I CAN FINISH IT!

[quote name='The Crotch']Your argument is unconvincing.[/QUOTE]

Diablo 3 or no Diablo 3. The decision is yours to make, not mine.

[quote name='icebeast']I remember, it was a picture of him not wearing a shirt and Cheska was getting hot and bothered by it.[/QUOTE]

I only post half neikkid pics in here anyways. Missed out on the recent one then.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That's the question you should ask yourself as your motherboard explodes into flames upon logging into Battle.net. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Well, Hell is pretty hot, so you do have a point there.

[quote name='distgfx']I'd hope you would want to play the new game you paid $60 for instead of posting in the GGT.[/QUOTE]
this is the age of the internet where everyone wants to talk about the game instead of playing it

[quote name='kainzero']this is the age of the internet where everyone wants to talk about the game instead of playing it[/QUOTE]

Why do you make so much sense?

[quote name='distgfx']I'd hope you would want to play the new game you paid $60 for instead of posting in the GGT.[/QUOTE]

nah

What game? I'm down, but honestly, I haven't played any game in well over a month. I think I played pinball a few times, but i don't think that counts.

If you get Diablo III, we should play...

anyway, that whole "I'm in a different time zone" thing does make it hard...

[quote name='gunm']What game? I'm down, but honestly, I haven't played any game in well over a month. I think I played pinball a few times, but i don't think that counts.

If you get Diablo III, we should play...

anyway, that whole "I'm in a different time zone" thing does make it hard...[/QUOTE]

I'm not buying Diablo 3, ever. I play mainly fighters and action games, so there's not much to choose from.

[quote name='panzerfaust']it's like taking pictures of your food before you eat it at a restaurant, perfectly normal.[/QUOTE]
i used to do that
now i just download the food pictures from their website because it looks better. and i lol at the asian food bloggers shooting their hamburger with their dslr.

[quote name='panzerfaust']what if you get into a horrible accident out there, crotch? lose your hands or something, lying there thinking of how you missed that one shot at playing D3.[/QUOTE]
And yet, I shall survive.

[quote name='kainzero']i used to do that
now i just download the food pictures from their website because it looks better. and i lol at the asian food bloggers shooting their hamburger with their dslr.[/QUOTE]

The only food blog I think I've ever seen is hanks, and he doesn't need fake pictures to make that stuff look good. :drool:

[quote name='kainzero']this is the age of the internet where everyone wants to talk about the game instead of playing it[/QUOTE]
Hell yes. Love doing this. :bouncy:

[quote name='panzerfaust']it's like taking pictures of your food before you eat it at a restaurant, perfectly normal.[/QUOTE]
I do this. :cool:

[quote name='icebeast']The only food blog I think I've ever seen is hanks, and he doesn't need fake pictures to make that stuff look good. :drool:[/QUOTE]
I swear one day I'll get you to eat meat. Well. besides Josh's meat anyway. . .:cold:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I swear one day I'll get you to eat meat. Well. besides Josh's meat anyway. . .:cold:[/QUOTE]

You mean eat meat again (I just haven't eaten it in 2+ years, before that I ate it on a fairly regular basis). Also, I think this calls for another posting of this:

1010411_o.gif

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Speaking of nasty, dinner was decidedly not nasty. ^__^[/QUOTE]

I bet it'll be giving you a SURPRISE ATTACK tonight.

bread's done
Back