GGT 196 demands more Wonderbook from TGS -- I mean PS Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of those games just have a trade in value that makes them ~15 a piece when you add in the 30% trade bonus towards BL2; I know I got $14.xx for The Orange Box.

I get what they're trying to do - make them healable by medivacs and make them weaker against archons - but Jesus Christ what in all of holy horse cocks is going on?

[quote name='whoknows']Too bad you aren't getting it on PS3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']Is not because Indignate is going to play it with me on PS3![/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']Also Uraizen.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']There's a part in the game where you can 4 player co op ^__^[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']That means Hank can join too![/QUOTE]
Cannot wait. :bouncy:
[quote name='Indignate']What are we doing?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']Playing RE6.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']When?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']October 2nd.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']2012[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']On PS3[/QUOTE]
I'll be camping out at Gamestop the day before. :bouncy:
[quote name='Indignate']Oh[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']Okay[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']Can't[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']Wait[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']For Tokyo Jungle next week.[/QUOTE]
Totally in for Tokyo Jungle since it's free for PSN+. :bouncy:

[quote name='hankmecrankme'] Totally in for Tokyo Jungle since it's free for PSN+.[/QUOTE] [quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, I can't believe we're getting MvCO for free with it, either.[/QUOTE] [quote name='distgfx']This + Starhawk SP = Win.[/QUOTE] I was not aware of these things. Looks like I'm going to need some PSN+ from anyone in this thread who would be gracious enough to spare some.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']PS+ gets Tokyo Jungle, MvCO, and Starhawk SP for free next week?

What the hell, seriously?[/QUOTE]
Other than Starhawk, I've not heard of the other two games being free for PS+. Even a search found me no info on it. Is there some source for this?

Played some games last night for the first time since finishing Skyrim in late August.

Played through a few stages of Portal 2 (last half of Chapter 3, first few rooms of chapter 4), then got bored with that and played the first two levels of Fear 3. Now back to where I was in that game before the Xbox hacking debacle last year.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Other than Starhawk, I've not heard of the other two games being free for PS+. Even a search found me no info on it. Is there some source for this?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm wondering -- uraizen posted a link to the Starhawk PS+ details in the Skype call last night, but I have no idea where Hank/Joel got the info about MvCO and Tokyo Jungle (other than the Starhawk post on the US PS blog says they have something else awesome in store for PS+ members).

--

j-cart, was I supposed to be in your torchlight 2 group? I can't remember if it was me or gunm that ended up with the spot...
Just let me know if you're doing the 4-pack or whatever and if I'm included.

so none of you friends want a damn Wizorb Steam code? you're missing out on class as in "classy"... and by "classy" i mean a man's man...

ibqsxvMu1CwOkH.gif

Actually double post time!

I'm looking to buy a new monitor for working to have in my graduate office... I like the one I use for gaming:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236117

buuuuut... they no longer sell them....

what's a good buy that's equivalent to this? This?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236175

I can go up in size a bit too, but I'm trying to stay under $200 in price

I'm mainly using it as a second screen for game development and video editing.

The sooner I know the better cuz I'd liek to have this soon.

I made an endless game that makes music and paths based on where the player moves... I'm impressed at how easily I made it plus it looks nice in motion (anti-aliasing is off in this pic):

screens.png

Rolento, I bought Wizorb on Steam awhile back because you kept saying to buy it -- I have it installed but haven't played it yet. Otherwise, I'd totally ask for your code. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Rolento, I bought Wizorb on Steam awhile back because you kept saying to buy it -- I have it installed but haven't played it yet. Otherwise, I'd totally ask for your code. :cool:[/QUOTE]

lol good man.

I have it on steam but havent played it yet. I played a ton of it though on my 360.

any help with monitor stuff would be awesome guys :p

Maybe it's because I turned it down to easy, but Mass Effect 2 just doesnt scream GOTY to me, yet.
Very similar to Dragon Age (I know ME came out first), what with the recruiting of your 'team' then taking on the final mission.

Only recruited the sniper guy and the two DLC characters so far. Have a couple heavy weapons but afraid to use them for fear of expending all my ammo. And my power of turn blue and run into people doesnt seem that usefull.

I know, I'm late to the party.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so none of you friends want a damn Wizorb Steam code? you're missing out on class as in "classy"... and by "classy" i mean a man's man...

ibqsxvMu1CwOkH.gif
[/QUOTE]
I liked it on XBLA, so I'm down.

Gimme plz.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Actually double post time!

I'm looking to buy a new monitor for working to have in my graduate office... I like the one I use for gaming:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236117

buuuuut... they no longer sell them....

what's a good buy that's equivalent to this? This?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236175

I can go up in size a bit too, but I'm trying to stay under $200 in price

I'm mainly using it as a second screen for game development and video editing.

The sooner I know the better cuz I'd liek to have this soon.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, that's a newer LED revision of the one you have. Should be close.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']And by legit you mean a horrible lie.[/QUOTE]
Possibly. :bouncy:
[quote name='linkpwns']I'm down to play some tekken tonight if anyone wants to play with me. Just gonna get some homework done first.[/QUOTE]
I'm down if I'm home. :bouncy:

[quote name='eldergamer']Maybe it's because I turned it down to easy, but Mass Effect 2 just doesnt scream GOTY to me, yet.
Very similar to Dragon Age (I know ME came out first), what with the recruiting of your 'team' then taking on the final mission.

Only recruited the sniper guy and the two DLC characters so far. Have a couple heavy weapons but afraid to use them for fear of expending all my ammo. And my power of turn blue and run into people doesnt seem that usefull.

I know, I'm late to the party.[/QUOTE]
Maybe because it's not GOTY, it's GOTY 2010, bro.

Also, who are you and what is this?
-----------
Mikey, I'd be down for some TTT2.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Maybe because it's not GOTY, it's GOTY 2010, bro.

Also, who are you and what is this?
-----------
Mikey, I'd be down for some TTT2.[/QUOTE]

ME2 was never GOTY. Not for me, at least. :lol:

Eldergamer was an OTT regular, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back