GGT 196 demands more Wonderbook from TGS -- I mean PS Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='eldergamer']Maybe it's because I turned it down to easy, but Mass Effect 2 just doesnt scream GOTY to me, yet.
Very similar to Dragon Age (I know ME came out first), what with the recruiting of your 'team' then taking on the final mission.

Only recruited the sniper guy and the two DLC characters so far. Have a couple heavy weapons but afraid to use them for fear of expending all my ammo. And my power of turn blue and run into people doesnt seem that usefull.

I know, I'm late to the party.[/QUOTE]
Vanguard not being useful? You're doing it wrong.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Vanguard not being useful? You're doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Depends, on the higher difficulties I didn't think the class was very fun/good because Charge is so dangerous when enemies tear you to shreds for being out of cover, and shotguns on the higher difficulty suffer from the same problems, getting hit by multiple enemies will result in a very quick death so trying to get in close to actually shotgun an enemy down unless they're alone is usually suicide.

On normal though it's a blast (it's the class I played through with after giving up on the Veteran difficulty playing as a Vanguard as well), but I can't really see any class being bad on that difficulty, because the game isn't that difficult on that setting, but the game is basically broken on the higher difficulties settings so I don't think I'd recommend anyone play them (unless they're a huge fan of the game and want to stick to a restricted set of strategies), haha.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']And by legit you mean a horrible lie.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']http://store.steampowered.com/app/212030/

Pretty awesome price for a pretty awesome game[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='linkpwns']I'm down to play some tekken tonight if anyone wants to play with me. Just gonna get some homework done first.[/QUOTE]

I miss you.

[quote name='eldergamer']Very similar to Dragon Age (I know ME came out first), what with the recruiting of your 'team' then taking on the final mission.[/QUOTE]

Que?

[quote name='The Crotch']wat[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']ME2 was never GOTY. Not for me, at least. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't get it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Eldergamer was an OTT regular, I think.[/QUOTE]

I thought those guys don't like us

[quote name='Erad30']I'll buy the PS Book.[/QUOTE]

Damn straight.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Vanguard not being useful? You're doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Vanguard is horrible on higher difficulties, but fun as hell on lower runs. Charging in with a shotgun is Hank status.

[quote name='icebeast']Depends, on the higher difficulties I didn't think the class was very fun/good because Charge is so dangerous when enemies tear you to shreds for being out of cover, and shotguns on the higher difficulty suffer from the same problems, getting hit by multiple enemies will result in a very quick death so trying to get in close to actually shotgun an enemy down unless they're alone is usually suicide.

On normal though it's a blast (it's the class I played through with after giving up on the Veteran difficulty playing as a Vanguard as well), but I can't really see any class being bad on that difficulty, because the game isn't that difficult on that setting, but the game is basically broken on the higher difficulties settings so I don't think I'd recommend anyone play them (unless they're a huge fan of the game and want to stick to a restricted set of strategies), haha.[/QUOTE]

Icebizzle knows his shizzle.

Should I go for it?

ELITE_zpsedc129ed.png

Is there really a divide between a group of people in two different threads on a website that was built around finding cheap games? Do you know how dumb that sounds?

[quote name='GUNNM']Is there really a divide between a group of people in two different threads on a website that was built around finding cheap games? Do you know how dumb that sounds?[/QUOTE]

They just can't accept the high level of awesome the GGT contains

[quote name='GUNNM']Me three.

I'm still playing the RE6 demo. I think I know every stage inside and out. ^__^[/QUOTE]
I think Whoknows may be jealous of this.
[quote name='whoknows']They just can't accept the high level of awesome the GGT contains[/QUOTE]
This.

Too bad whoknows is getting this for the PS3. When the PS3 drops in price by the time PS5 comes out I'll pick one up and hopefully you guys are still around.

[quote name='GUNNM']Is there really a divide between a group of people in two different threads on a website that was built around finding cheap games? Do you know how dumb that sounds?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, are you saying that religion is dumb?

[quote name='GUNNM']Too bad whoknows is getting this for the PS3. When the PS3 drops in price by the time PS5 comes out I'll pick one up and hopefully you guys are still around.[/QUOTE]

Que?

[quote name='Indignate']I don't know, are you saying that religion is dumb?[/QUOTE]Of course it is.

[quote name='Indignate']Que?[/QUOTE]
PS 3
PS 5 you know

[quote name='GUNNM']Of course it is.[/QUOTE]

Then yes.

[quote name='GUNNM']PS 3
PS 5 you know[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're getting at.

Posted this in the FGT but I'll let the GGT know of my salt as well... just lost my 4th ranked match of the night in Tag 2 :whistle2:(

I know sit at 56-9 (I know it's still a good record, and I'm not trying to sound like a dick / douche but I really should be like 60-5).

I need to learn a new team soon, I think. I wanna try Jaycee and one of the Laws.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Posted this in the FGT but I'll let the GGT know of my salt as well... just lost my 4th ranked match of the night in Tag 2 :whistle2:(

I know sit at 56-9 (I know it's still a good record, and I'm not trying to sound like a dick / douche but I really should be like 60-5).

I need to learn a new team soon, I think. I wanna try Jaycee and one of the Laws.[/QUOTE]

wuts ur team?

I'm realizing my Jack/Jack team is better than my Dragunov/Jack team...

plus its normal to have good wins alot on this then have a losing streak. I keep seeing it on NeoGaf

also, Hank... i tried sending you a wizorb code but ur inbox is full

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yo I'm genna be on TTT2 on dat PSN in a few min. Hit me up if you wanna fight... even if I set my status as away.[/QUOTE]

should be playing on 360.....

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why would he go and do a thing like that? He's with the rest of us on PSN. :p[/QUOTE]

so he can get his ass waxed courtesy of Jimbo Slice son

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']so he can get his ass waxed courtesy of Jimbo Slice son[/QUOTE]

Why get your ass waxed by Jimbo Slice when you can get your ass cranked by Hank? :cool:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']should be playing on 360.....[/QUOTE]

And TTT2 should have been released on PC so we can all play. :nottalking:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']should be playing on 360.....[/QUOTE]

I actually got a copy of it on 360 from gamefly, was going to play it, but decided to send it back for the time being cuz i got too much other shit to do. I only got it so I could play you's hoe.

Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back