GGT 196 demands more Wonderbook from TGS -- I mean PS Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Damn, RE6 is more playable on the PS3... who knew?
I might have to actually play the Chris/Jake campaigns and re-pre-order... :lol:[/QUOTE]

That sounds like the right choice.

[quote name='Indignate']But the Chris/Jake campaigns are the worst ones.[/QUOTE]

Of course Leon is the best, but I gotta see what I think of the other 2 compaigns before I preorder. Considering I couldn't *finish* the demo on 360 because of the HDR bullshit, this is a huge step in the right direction.

img20120922181400.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Steam sale, $5[/QUOTE]

Same here. I enjoyed re5 for what it was and I'm sure The same will be true for re6.

At a wedding tonight, 9pm and still no dinner

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='distgfx']Steam, sale, $5, etc.[/QUOTE]

You'll be wating a while, considering they didn't start on the PC version until the console versions were done.

Course, I don't care much. Haven't played RE since the first one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What?[/QUOTE]
Also, if I just look at panzerfaust's avatar really quickly, it looks like it has a mustache.

[quote name='The Crotch']Also, if I just look at panzerfaust's avatar really quickly, it looks like it has a mustache.[/QUOTE]

If I look at your avatar really quickly, it looks like trees.

[quote name='j-cart']If I look at your avatar really quickly, it looks like trees.[/QUOTE]

If I look at your avatar really quickly, it looks like someone being irresponsible to their health.

[quote name='j-cart']If I look at your avatar really quickly, it looks like trees.[/QUOTE]
It's a painting of Pope Innocent X, for the record.

[quote name='whoknows']If I look at your avatar really quickly, it looks like someone being irresponsible to their health.[/QUOTE]

Or very responsible?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm still debating whether I keep my RE6 preorder.[/QUOTE]
If you're still debating buying a game that comes out in a week you may not want it.

[quote name='j-cart']Stop color dying your hair.[/QUOTE]

But then how else will I get people to notice me?

[quote name='GUNNM']If you're still debating buying a game that comes out in a week you may not want it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why he's debating it.

[quote name='GUNNM']If you're still debating buying a game that comes out in a week you may not want it.[/QUOTE]

I wish it was only a week away.

A week and 2 days

[quote name='Indignate']

Yeah, that's why he's debating it.[/QUOTE]

If he really wanted it it wouldn't be a debate

What if you want it, but the xbox demo was shite and the ps3 demo was noticeably better... then what?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What if you want it, but the xbox demo was shite and the ps3 demo was noticeably better... then what?[/QUOTE]
Buy it on the PS3 and 4 player co-op with the GGT crew.

[quote name='Indignate']That's why he's debating it![/QUOTE]

Because he doesn't want it.

[quote name='GUNNM']If he really wanted it it wouldn't be a debate[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']That's why he's debating it![/QUOTE]

abGEj.jpg

Nobody is buying it.

[quote name='GUNNM']Buy it on the PS3 and 4 player co-op with the GGT crew.[/QUOTE]

TMK usually buys games for 360 though. You might be the one playing with him.

[quote name='whoknows']TMK usually buys games for 360 though. You might be the one playing with him.[/QUOTE]

You don't "play" with Black people.

[quote name='Indignate']But then how else will I get people to notice me?
[/QUOTE]

Because you are beautiful on the inside?

[quote name='distgfx']I'll just rebuy RE4 for like... the 5th time when RE6 comes out.[/QUOTE]

Buy me RE4 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back