GGT 196 demands more Wonderbook from TGS -- I mean PS Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']But you could just send me a zip of the file instead.[/QUOTE]

I'll do that whenever you ask for PS3 games instead.

Darkness 2 vendetta missions are kind of fun. I didn't expect the co-op characters to have that much thought put into their design. The Scottish character is hilarious.

[quote name='distgfx']Go back to telling people to PM me for free games so I can tell more of them off.[/QUOTE]

Are people actually PMing you? I haven't told anyone to do that. I only added the two tags, of which the "PM Uraizen" one is not mine.

But that's very funny. Thank you for sharing.

"I lovingly stroke your penis while whknows [sic] watches. I can tell he's getting aroused. I move my hands up to your belt and work on pulling out your manhood." - ???

cute_scene_girls_by_Kuras_Girly.jpg
scaled.php

3889685347_e2ae51f0dc.jpg

642ea4d2.jpg

scene+girl+11.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']"I should look at my email today. OnlineMaleEnhancement, thank you for your purchase. Pretty good." - Whoknows[/QUOTE]

He knows how I like it.

[quote name='The Crotch']X-Com demo on Steam!

Classes can't end soon enough today.[/QUOTE]

I would love to play this game, but alas, I have no time to get into strategy games again.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']PS+ discount for Tokyo Jungle![/QUOTE]

It's something I guess. I liked Joel's/Hank's idea of FREE much better though.
Also, a discount on MvCO would have been a much nicer offering.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Also, a discount on MvCO would have been a much nicer offering.[/QUOTE]

Like Cashcom gives out free stuff.

[quote name='j-cart']Like Cashcom gives out free stuff.[/QUOTE]

SF3SO had a PS+ discount for pre-order and for the first week during the play promotion last year, so a day one discount on a Cashcom game has happened before.

In the Disney Girl youtube, are her eyebrows painted on? I got up to "stoked to watch Dumbo" and wanted to watch more just because, hey, idiots on youtube, but I couldn't get past the eyebrows.

The vapid SoCal accent didn't help, either.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I woke up and Scene Girls were everywhere...[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Indignaters after a wild weekend.

I'm making burgers. ^__^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sounds like Indignaters after a wild weekend.

I'm making burgers. ^__^[/QUOTE]

And your avatar isn't a scene gurl.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's something I guess. I liked Joel's/Hank's idea of FREE much better though.
Also, a discount on MvCO would have been a much nicer offering.[/QUOTE]
I know. I mean every new game that comes out on PSN should be free for PS+ users. Every game that's already on there should be discounted, and for every 5 free games you download Kaz Hirai should come to your house personally and jerk you off.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I know. I mean every new game that comes out on PSN should be free for PS+ users. Every game that's already on there should be discounted, and for every 5 free games you download Kaz Hirai should come to your house personally and jerk you off.[/QUOTE]

And if you don't buy enough Ken Kutaragi will come jerk you off instead :D

[quote name='distgfx']And your avatar isn't a scene gurl.[/QUOTE]
That's because I haven't found one that meets my incredibly high standards.
[quote name='whoknows']And if you don't buy enough Ken Kutaragi will come jerk you off instead :D[/QUOTE]
Is that a PSN+ exclusive?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I know. I mean every new game that comes out on PSN should be free for PS+ users. Every game that's already on there should be discounted, and for every 5 free games you download Kaz Hirai should come to your house personally and jerk you off.[/QUOTE]

http://us.playstation.com/corporate/about/careers/

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'm officially old today...[/QUOTE]

And still younger than Hank; happy b-day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back