GGT 196 demands more Wonderbook from TGS -- I mean PS Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']Because you are beautiful on the inside?[/QUOTE]

You mean like inside the vagina?

[quote name='distgfx']Sure, I'll send you a PSN code, OH WAIT![/QUOTE]

I don't get it.

Ooooooooooooooooh. That's right.

I thought you were making a PSN joke that wasn't funny.

But the thing you actually meant is way funny.

[quote name='distgfx']I can't find it on Steam, it must not exist.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much.

--

Is Asura's Wrath worth $15?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']Cocktease.

Thesis me. Now.[/QUOTE]

It's lame stuff, I just wanted to share the sweet title I thought of. It's for that goddamn Japanese culture course, both my favorite and least favorite course this semester.

The assignment is that I have to adopt the persona of a critic that was discussed in this pamphlet sized book about mass culture we went over, and criticize an example of popular culture. Basically, three in-class lectures where these kids wouldn't stfu about Jersey Shore and its effects on society. I didn't raise my hand in those discussions, was too distracted by the dude next to me who mumbled rather audibly to himself every time the professor mentioned a popular show. "I don't watch Jersey Shore, I don't watch that garbage," it's pretty astonishing how many social disorders you can find in a class on Japanese studies.

The other day there was a good lecture about Edo period society, and someone raises their hand to ask, "has anyone seen the anime, Samurai Champloo? It's kind of like what we're talking about." *unanimous sounds of approval and chatter trigger throughout the room, professor awkwardly tries to get back on subject* I've been in Japanese studies since I was 15 and these people do not leave. I cannot stand them.

Anyways I'm basically Theodor Adorno, so I believe that mass culture keeps the masses tamed and content, and CoD is pretty easy to work into that, given its reward centric system. In reality, I of course don't think Activision is destroying the world, but I'm making a good case for it so I can get an A.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

--

Is Asura's Wrath worth $15?[/QUOTE]
I loved the game but you really are just watching cutscenes for most it.

[quote name='panzerfaust']It's lame stuff, I just wanted to share the sweet title I thought of. It's for that goddamn Japanese culture course, both my favorite and least favorite course this semester.

The assignment is that I have to adopt the persona of a critic that was discussed in this pamphlet sized book about mass culture we went over. Basically, three in-class lectures where these kids wouldn't stfu about Jersey Shore and its effects on society. I didn't raise my hand in those discussions, was too distracted by the dude next to me who mumbled rather audibly to himself every time the professor mentioned a popular show. "I don't watch Jersey Shore, I don't watch that garbage," it's pretty astonishing how many social disorders you can find in a class on Japanese studies.

The other day there was a good lecture about Edo period society, and someone raises their hand to ask, "has anyone seen the anime, Samurai Champloo? It's kind of like what we're talking about." *unanimous sounds of approval and chatter trigger throughout the room* I've been in Japanese studies since I was 15 and these people do not leave. I cannot stand them.

Anyways I'm basically Theodor Adorno, so I believe that mass culture keeps the masses tamed and content, and CoD is pretty easy to work into that, given its reward centric system. In reality, I of course don't think Activision is destroying the world, but I'm making a good case for the sake of getting an A![/QUOTE]

Please let me into that class, I would rock everyone's shorts off.

By rocking shorts off I mean berate the living shit out of, I will be subtle of course :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What if you want it, but the xbox demo was shite and the ps3 demo was noticeably better... then what?[/QUOTE]

Since when are multiplatform games better on PS3? What is this, bizarro world?

I kid, I kid, The last couple years have been much more balanced for multiplats than the beginning of the generation

[quote name='BlueScrote']Since when are multiplatform games better on PS3? What is this, bizarro world?

I kid, I kid, The last couple years have been much more balanced for multiplats than the beginning of the generation
[/QUOTE]

Unless your name is bugthesda.

I think i finished the darkness 2 campaign. Gunplay felt better than the original but the story was worse. i hated how it took control away from the character constantly.

[quote name='whoknearlier3709']I hate how it ended...seeing as another game is unlikely after the poor sales of this one.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i actually expected
the Angelus
To show up earlier

Okay, I've got a plan.

We're going to all get together and give Mikey a makeover into the world's greatest dubstep remix DJ ever. We'll all pool our expertise and make him into a super celebrity to rival Skrillex within the week and by doing that I'm sure we'll finally get the funds to open our own video game studio which will start out producing fighting games and blockbuster action games which will shit all over CoD while carrying on the legacy of Bulletstorm. After our first game goes Gold we're going to buy the Amalur IP and give it a remake into an action game like Bayonetta (which the market has been dying for), and we're going to do it up big time. It's going to be the best selling action game since EVER. After that's done we're going to get contracted by Capcom to make the next Mega Man and EA to make the next Army of Two (which will be remade into a highly emotional, intense thriller about the love of two men). Both of them will sell millions, revitalizing each franchise and paving the way for us to reclaim Devil May Cry and bring about Devil May Cry 5, sending DmC back to the dank hole it creeped up from.

I give us a timeline of 5 years and at the end of the 5 years we'll be big enough to rival EA.

At the end of this all I'll get to make my Street Fighter adventure game that explores the backstory of Hugo and Q.

[quote name='Indignate']I like games that end with cliffhangers. Gets me so excited for the next one.

Shenmue 3, baby![/QUOTE]
Hell yeah, cannot wait!! :bouncy:
[quote name='distgfx']Oh yeah, I forgot, this is what happens when we're up late on Skype:

http://www.subwoofertechnology.net/[/QUOTE]
We need to turn it into a legit site and move the GGT there.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Okay, I've got a plan.

We're going to all get together and give Mikey a makeover into the world's greatest dubstep remix DJ ever. We'll all pool our expertise and make him into a super celebrity to rival Skrillex within the week and by doing that I'm sure we'll finally get the funds to open our own video game studio which will start out producing fighting games and blockbuster action games which will shit all over CoD while carrying on the legacy of Bulletstorm. After our first game goes Gold we're going to buy the Amalur IP and give it a remake into an action game like Bayonetta (which the market has been dying for), and we're going to do it up big time. It's going to be the best selling action game since EVER. After that's done we're going to get contracted by Capcom to make the next Mega Man and EA to make the next Army of Two (which will be remade into a highly emotional, intense thriller about the love of two men). Both of them will sell millions, revitalizing each franchise and paving the way for us to reclaim Devil May Cry and bring about Devil May Cry 5, sending DmC back to the dank hole it creeped up from.

I give us a timeline of 5 years and at the end of the 5 years we'll be big enough to rival EA.

At the end of this all I'll get to make my Street Fighter adventure game that explores the backstory of Hugo and Q.[/QUOTE]
I approve of this plan. ^__^
[quote name='Indignate']Scott Johnson[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']vs the earth[/QUOTE]
Best game/movie/book ever!

[quote name='GUNNM']When you're rocking that forever alone status on a co-op game its not the same excitement on borderlands.[/QUOTE]
$$$$a, you got it for 360? If so, add me, bitch. We'll play sometime.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
ninja.gif
, that shit coo. Also, sorry I didn't see your message last night Uraizen. Wasn't at my computer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
ninja.gif
, you got it for 360? If so, add me, bitch. We'll play sometime.[/QUOTE]

I sat through that horrific movie with a chick. I didn't get any because I of me voicing my opinion of how dumb the movie was.

I wish we watch that version instead :(

[quote name='Indignate']That's the best.[/QUOTE]

Go back to telling people to PM me for free games so I can tell more of them off.

[quote name='j-cart']I sat through that horrific movie with a chick. I didn't get any because I of me voicing my opinion of how dumb the movie was.

I wish we watch that version instead :([/QUOTE]
Sucks. Nothing like suffering for no reason.
[quote name='whoknows']I saw it for free and wanted to leave early. It felt so long and boring.[/QUOTE]
Remind me to never watch it.
[quote name='distgfx']Cocksuckers.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/23/yaiba-ninja-gaiden-z-being-developed-on-unreal-engine-3/[/QUOTE]
Don't even care at this point. Game's gonna be ass.
[quote name='Indignate']That's the best.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.
[quote name='whoknows']Maybe that means it'll actually run well, unlike those other NG games.[/QUOTE]
It'l certainly run about as well as Bayonetta PS3.
[quote name='distgfx']Go back to telling people to PM me for free games so I can tell more of them off.[/QUOTE]
Do it.
[quote name='distgfx']Double post to piss off indignig.

http://au.gamespot.com/news/resident-evil-6-pc-not-coming-for-some-time-6396832[/QUOTE]
Guess I'm not playing it for some time. :nottalking:
[quote name='whoknows']Capcom was quoted as saying "it's no rush, everyone is just going to pirate it anyways"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']On 360? Probably, its already happened for PS3.

Speaking of PS3 - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/23/the-drop-week-of-september-24th-2012-new-releases/

I have a lot of links.[/QUOTE]
This, I know way more 360 pirates than PC pirates.

Weekend bag of releases is mostly weak.
[quote name='whoknows']No PC.

And FFIII looks like the best thing on that list.[/QUOTE]
I've played FF3 enough. Don't need to play another version of it.

[quote name='distgfx']I get it, because there's no PC version.[/QUOTE]

I'm saying everyone pirates PC games instead of buying them. Indignate told me so.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

I've played FF3 enough. Don't need to play another version of it.[/QUOTE]

I've never played. If you've played it that many times it sounds like it has your approval.

Can't wait!

[quote name='whoknows']I'm saying everyone pirates PC games instead of buying them. Indignate told me so.[/QUOTE]

But all we buy each other is PC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back